Toronto ON M8Y 1W4

Reviews for Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

ivy in Toronto
ivy in Toronto

Check upon leaking roof

It is a late review and I have to say Yuriy is the most honest and reliable roofer I have been seen. I had a roof leaking on my master room on the third floor back in early Jan and Attic is above my room. Yuriy responded fast and made the phone call to me on the same day when I sent in request and came on the next day. He went inside the attic and check carefully and told me roof is fine and just condensation cause the leaking. Restrained ventilation capacity cannot take out of the vapour in the attic effectively. Another guy came in lateron and told me he saw lots of small holes in my roof and my roof need to be changed, he even try to talk me into changing the roof together with roofer!!! I called Yuriy again and Yuriy firmly assured me it is not roof issue and he can come check again when there is huge temperature change like minus 20 to above zero degree. No leaking after that time. I will definitely go to Yuriy if I need change roof in future!! Thank you Yuriy!! Ivy

Dear Ivy,
We thank you very much for writing a great review.
Your trust in our work, your support and honesty are greatly appreciated.
Thanks again, all the best.
Yuriy & the Quality Home Team

Ivan in Mississauga
Ivan in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Roof replacement and maintenance

A very dependable roofing contractor who did a solid job in replacing the entire roof and separately installing new eaves troughs. The contractor has also periodically done follow-on maintenance on the roof when needed. Great quality and service! People should always do their own research before engaging a contractor, but I would recommend this company based on my personal experience.

Thank you Ivan for taking the time to write a great review for Quality Home.
We truly appreciate your honesty, support and appreciation of our work.

Shingle & Flat Roof Replacement

We are extremely happy to have selected Yuriy to address our roofing projects, we have both sloped and flat roofs that required replacement. He took the time explain the scope of the work ( valley formation, alignment of shingles, plywood replacement, importance of vent replacement ).
His crew arrived on time, covered and protected our extensive landscaping, ensured all debris was removed from the site upon completion.
When we compared our options Yuriy clearly stood out as a superior contractor. We would recommend the companies services as it pertains to roof replacement.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We truly appreciate your support, recommendation and appreciation of Yuriy's roofing expertise.
We strive to be professional and meticulous in our work.

susan
susan

Quality Homes Roofing was amazing. They were very responsive and talked me through the entire process. Their team was super curteous and they kept my site very clean - putting drop cloths to protect my gardens. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Susan for writing a great review.
We are very happy that our work was to your satisfaction and really appreciate your support and recommendation.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Roof replacement

Quality home roofing is a reputable company and they delivered a very good product and had conciencious workers on site and left my residence clean after the work was completed. I would recommend them as a reputable contractor.

Thank you Jennifer for your review and recommendation.

Max in Toronto
Max in Toronto

Roof replaced

I am very grateful to Yuriy and his team for responding so quickly and effectively to my roofing issues. Yuriy assessed the job very accurately, the work was done as promised, the team was very organized, the workmanship meticulous and clean up was fastidious.
I am completely satisfied and very happy with the work they did and would highly recommend Quality Home to others.

Thank you Max for taking the time to write a very positive review for Quality Home.
We greatly appreciate your support and recommendation.

Roof replaced in Bathurst Manor, Toronto

Yuri, the main contact person, was very quick with communications, quick with submitting a very detailed quotation. The work was done over the week end, the site cleaned up, and really nothing for the homeowner to worry about. Very happy, will use again in the future.

Bathurst Manor, Toronto

Thank You Michael for your wonderful review and your trust in our work.
We truly appreciate your support.

Scott, Hamilton ON. in Hamilton
Scott, Hamilton ON. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof reshingled with new plywood

Yuriy and his crew came and did an excellent Job. They were very hardworking and quick. It was a difficult roof in that it was very large, steep angle and limited access - the bin could only go in the front. I had called around to many companies, who after looking at the roof via google streetview, refused to even give me a quote. Yuriys price was quite reasonable, and I was very happy with the work.
Thank you for the great work, Quality Home Roofing!

Thank You Scott for writing a great review!
We truly appreciate your very positive comments and are happy that our work was to your satisfaction.

Private User reviews , ON

New Roof & Siding

Yuri and his crew are organized and proficient. They did the whole job, on our small residential house in just one day. Clean up was excellent.

The contractor that they used to put up our siding was delayed a number of times which was frustrating, but both jobs were very well done, and we are greatly satisfied for the price.

Thank you so much for your positive review, your honesty and understanding with regards to the delays.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

David
David
1 review Hamilton, ON

Did a fantastic job and didn’t leave a trace of material or garbage. Highly recommend.

Thank you David for your positive review, support and recommendation.

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
City of Toronto licensed, insured and BBB accredited.

Quality Home is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles and expertise in ventilation and insulation.

We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. Using only the best quality roofing materials and meticulous installation practices, we make sure that your roofing work is done right.

Our contractors are focused on superior workmanship and are manufacturer certified. We fully stand behind our work and provide you with extended labor and material warranty coverage.

We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their utmost satisfaction.