Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Reviews for Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

David
David

Roof Repair / Re-shingle

Quality Home Roofing came recommended to me by my real estate agent. I was interested in re-shingling a section of my roof as it was in poor repair. When I called I spoke with Yuriy who was quick to come by and provide honest advice along with a reasonable estimate. About two weeks later the work was completed. I am very happy with the quality of materials used and workmanship provided. I can tell that Yuriy and team are knowledgeable and take pride in their work, and I will definitely be calling Quality Home Roofing for my future projects.

Thank you so much David, for taking the time to write a review for Quality Home. We are very happy that our work was to your satisfaction and are grateful for your positive comments and support.

alexey.zubko
alexey.zubko
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New roof

Just wanted to say thank you to Yuri. He answered all my questions and all work was done fast and with a great quality. Just in a couple of days I have a new roof and no junk is left behind.

Thank you Alexey for your positive comments. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work.

Henri
Henri

Replaced my old shingles

After reading reviews decide go with Quality Roofing , with crew of 5 including owner. Did great job replacing my shingles with Certainteed Landmark Pro shingles with Ice and water shield , underlayment and Landmark ridge cap as extra option . Follow building codes in Ontario when job was completed clean up area .

Thank you Henri for choosing Quality Home for your roof replacement and for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that our work was to your satisfaction.
Yury and the Quality Home Team

Snuffle in Oakville
Snuffle in Oakville

So helpful!

Yuri is fantastic! Some shingles blew off due to a storm - the team was quick to repair the issue and even provided some advice on an unrelated issue. Thanks again guys!

Thank you. Glad that we were able to help.
Yuriy and the quality Home Team

Vanessa in Mississauga
Vanessa in Mississauga

Amazing job!

This company gave us a great quote. They worked quickly with amazing quality of work. The site was cleaned well and the roof looks fantastic. Thank you for an excellent job and we highly recommend this company.

Thank You so much Vanessa for a great review of our work and your recommendation.

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto

New Roof

Yuriy and his team did an excellent job of replacing our roof. We had an old Satellite Dish blow off our roof during a windstorm, pulling shingles with it and leaving a hole in the plywood. The work was done to our complete satisfaction and the clean up excellent.
I have no hesitation in recommending Quality Home.

Sincere Thank You Valerie.
We are happy that our work was to your satisfaction and appreciate your positive comments and recommendation.

Gloria & George
Gloria & George

Roof replacement

After almost 14 years with the old roof, and a few drops of water seeping by the skylight under harsh wind & rain, it was time to get a new roof. When it was time to gather quotes, Yuriy went up top and also did a temporary fix by turning the shingle to cover the exposed roof to safeguard it. We found Yuriy very knowledgeable as he explained the differences in shingle quality, and different roofing standards along with possible options. He also provided sound solutions (drip edge) & explanations on how to fix the rain that dripped under the soffit. The price was honest and fair, and we feel the work was completed without cutting any corners. Scheduling for the new roof was quick: next day!

We found Yuriy's work to be very professional with exceptional attention to detail. Yuriy noticed the wrong coloured caps were used and removed them; swapping them out for the right colour! Yuriy and his crew showed up on time and worked tirelessly until the end of day. The roof was never exposed to the weather when the roof was completed over a span of 2 days. We liked the translucent mesh tarp laid on top of the garden to protect a budding Spring garden. Black skid marks (from shingle removal) that couldn't be avoided on the stucco was cleaned off well. We even asked for help to wipe the skylights and it was done. The property was swept clean.

We would recommend Quality Home Roofing & Yuriy for any roofing needs. My sister referred us to Yuriy and we are glad for that.

Thank you so much Gloria for a lovely review. We are happy you chose Quality Home and very glad that our work was to your satisfaction. We appreciate your support and recommendation.

EmilioG in
EmilioG in
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Fast, Friendly Service

We regularly get heavy winds in our area, and for the last few years we've been losing a shingles on our build of less than 10 years. I've had them repaired quickly by people just working the neighbourhood at the time. Woke up this morning to water dripping heavily through the attic and decided to look up someone more reputable.

Called Quality Home Roofing this morning and Yuiry came out right away. He explained what was wrong and fixed my previous fixes by the others. He provided me photos and videos showing the current state of my roof and even explained why we're having the trouble we're having. Gave me some honest options for next steps.

Very nice, pleasant people to work with. I expect them to be my go-to roofing company now.

Thank you Emilio for your honest and detailed review. We are so glad that we were able to help you right away and truly appreciate your choosing Quality Home, your positive comments and support.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Shingle and skylight repairs

I have hired Yuriy twice, the first time to repair my skylight and the second time to replace some shingles. On the most recent occasion, he came on a Friday evening (after his day shouldve ended) because shingles blew off in a wind storm and we were expecting rain overnight. Each time he has impressed me with his fast response time, honesty, fair pricing, hard work ethic, fast pace of work and level of professionalism. He is and will continue to be the first person I call when I need roofing support. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Yuriy!!!

Thank you Alex for choosing Quality Home for help with your roof issues. We truly appreciate your positive comments, your support and recommendation and are happy that we were able to be of service.

Oona
Oona
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Repair

I highly recommend Quality Home Roofing. Yuriy was very quick to respond to all messages. He explained clearly and in detail what the job required. The roof repair was scheduled and completed on time. Afterwards I asked Yuriy about the general condition of the roof shingles and he gave me great feedback as only a professional whose been in the industry for a long time can. This was the first time I hired the company and now I can be confident to call on them in the future.

Thank you Oona for your expression of confidence in our work. We are glad that we were able to help and truly appreciate your positive comments and recommendation.
Yury and the Quality Home Team

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
City of Toronto licensed, insured and BBB accredited.

Quality Home is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles and expertise in ventilation and insulation.

We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. Using only the best quality roofing materials and meticulous installation practices, we make sure that your roofing work is done right.

Our contractors are focused on superior workmanship and are manufacturer certified. We fully stand behind our work and provide you with extended labor and material warranty coverage.

We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their utmost satisfaction.