HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Roof replacement

c.(647) 889-9091 o.
Toronto
M8Y 1W4

Originally, we were looking for a roofing company after the bad weather we had in May this year and Yuriy answered my call immediately. In addition, he also came to look at our roof as he promised.

Now, when the job is done we are very pleased with Yuriy and his crew. They have replaced our roof in one day and have done a truly fantastic job! They were very efficient and respectful to our property and have done a meticulous job. We appreciate the clean up as well. We can highly recommend this company!

Dear Jana,
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing such a positive review.
We truly appreciate your acknowledgement of our efforts, your support and recommendation.

Leo in Mississauga
Leo in Mississauga

Complete roof replacement

Yuriy and his crew were extremely efficient and completed the whole roof replacement in less than 1.5 days. Great communication and responsiveness. The job site was cleaned up well. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for high quality workmanship at a reasonable price.

Thank you Leo for your great review of our work, for your support and willingness to recommend our company to others.
We are happy that our work was to your satisfaction.
Much appreciated,
Yuriy and the quality Home Team

JT
JT

Single car garage (detached) - replace roof

Yuriy was fantastic to work with. I'm very busy, and I was only able to communicate via text, but he was able to come over, provide a very reasonable quote, and then come by and finish the work in a half day. I never even met him face to face! Great workmanship, and the drip guards he installed were a plus (I was not expecting this). Left the entire perimeter spotless, not even an errant nail, which was very important because I have three young kids around. Very happy with the job, would recommend to anyone. Thanks Yuriy!

Thank you JT for taking the time to write a review and such a positive one.
We truly appreciate your support.
We do always strive to complete every project with utmost attention to detail and are grateful for your feedback and recommendation.
Thanks,

Sam in Etobicoke
Sam in Etobicoke

Shingle Repair

Yuiry and his crew are great. Yuiry delivers prompt service. Answers the phone always or calls you back the same day. He is very polite and does an excellent job! Thank you for your service.

Sam

Thank you so much Sam for your great review.
We appreciate your support and are happy that our work was to your satisfaction.
Thanks,

ROMMAX C.
ROMMAX C.

Office reno

Yuriy and his team done a great job of renovating the new office and setting up the shop for our company, ROMMAX Canada Doors Inc, new premises. The whole process was very seamless and the quality of work is very good. I would highly recommend to hire them for any reno project. Yuriy does know what he is doing and can make your dream reno project a reality .
Roman from ROMMAX Canada Doors Inc.

Thank you Roman.
Your positive review means so much to us and we truly appreciate your support and recommendation.

Walter
Walter
1 review Hamilton, ON

complete roof

I am very pleased that I hired Quality Home to do my roofing work.
They were very helpful in picking the right materials for our job.
Yuriy gave us several options and clearly explained the differences in quality and price.
The whole crew showed up exactly on the date we agreed to and the work was completed on time as promised.
They were very professional and charged according to the quote.
Yuriy is honest, hard working and pays great attention to detail.
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Walter for your wonderful review.
We truly appreciate your support and recommendation.

rain9946
rain9946

Speedy response!

c.(647) 889-9091 o.
Toronto
M8Y 1W4

We had issues with a leaky flat roof. Yuriy responded within 5 minutes of my posting. He arrived on time and inspected our roof. He managed to come up with a temporary solution until the winter weather stabilizes a little bit. So grateful for his professional advice and speedy response.

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review.
We try to respond as soon as we can and take pride in trying our very best to advise our clients, no matter how big or small the project may be.

ivy in Toronto
ivy in Toronto

Check upon leaking roof

It is a late review and I have to say Yuriy is the most honest and reliable roofer I have been seen. I had a roof leaking on my master room on the third floor back in early Jan and Attic is above my room. Yuriy responded fast and made the phone call to me on the same day when I sent in request and came on the next day. He went inside the attic and check carefully and told me roof is fine and just condensation cause the leaking. Restrained ventilation capacity cannot take out of the vapour in the attic effectively. Another guy came in lateron and told me he saw lots of small holes in my roof and my roof need to be changed, he even try to talk me into changing the roof together with roofer!!! I called Yuriy again and Yuriy firmly assured me it is not roof issue and he can come check again when there is huge temperature change like minus 20 to above zero degree. No leaking after that time. I will definitely go to Yuriy if I need change roof in future!! Thank you Yuriy!! Ivy

Dear Ivy,
We thank you very much for writing a great review.
Your trust in our work, your support and honesty are greatly appreciated.
Thanks again, all the best.
Yuriy & the Quality Home Team

Ivan in Mississauga
Ivan in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Roof replacement and maintenance

A very dependable roofing contractor who did a solid job in replacing the entire roof and separately installing new eaves troughs. The contractor has also periodically done follow-on maintenance on the roof when needed. Great quality and service! People should always do their own research before engaging a contractor, but I would recommend this company based on my personal experience.

Thank you Ivan for taking the time to write a great review for Quality Home.
We truly appreciate your honesty, support and appreciation of our work.

Shingle & Flat Roof Replacement

We are extremely happy to have selected Yuriy to address our roofing projects, we have both sloped and flat roofs that required replacement. He took the time explain the scope of the work ( valley formation, alignment of shingles, plywood replacement, importance of vent replacement ).
His crew arrived on time, covered and protected our extensive landscaping, ensured all debris was removed from the site upon completion.
When we compared our options Yuriy clearly stood out as a superior contractor. We would recommend the companies services as it pertains to roof replacement.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We truly appreciate your support, recommendation and appreciation of Yuriy's roofing expertise.
We strive to be professional and meticulous in our work.

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
City of Toronto licensed, insured and BBB accredited.

Quality Home is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles and expertise in ventilation and insulation.

We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. Using only the best quality roofing materials and meticulous installation practices, we make sure that your roofing work is done right.

Our contractors are focused on superior workmanship and are manufacturer certified. We fully stand behind our work and provide you with extended labor and material warranty coverage.

We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their utmost satisfaction.