HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

bruno_1matta
1 review Burlington, ON

Yuriy and his crew did great work on my roof. Clean,quick and professional. Yuriy is very straight forward with his estimates and pricing. He is there to install a quality roof. Will inform the owner of the different types of materials and options on the roofing market and recommends materials with good standing track records. He takes the time to explain what he is installing and why this way is better for you overall roof. He is not the least expensive on the market, but provides a good work and products for a very fair price.

Vladimir in Toronto

Yuri and his team were instrumental in making sure that a very difficult project got completed on time. We were impressed with his ability to work under stress and when surprises (they were daily) arose he did not falter. We had a 100+ year old building and he managed to totally rebuild the first floor of a 2 story building (without the second floor caving in), including a two flat roofs and an install of a custom deck on the second floor. Excellent problem solving skills and composure. He is the contractor we use for all our properties.

Job Price

Thank you Vladimir for your very positive review of our work.
We always strive to use the best possible materials and pay utmost attention to detail in our workmanship. Thanks for your appreciation and support!

1 review Kitchener, ON

Many thanks to Yuriy and his crew for doing such an amazing job on my roof in May, 2017. They where very professional and completed the job in one day. They used high quality shingles that Yuriy recommended and replaced all my roof vents with top quality ones, plus a few extra for better air flow. The entire team did an outstanding job at a great price. All of my outdoor area/plants were tarped and the clean-up was flawless. I would definitely refer Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling to all my contacts.
Sincerely, LB

Job Price

Thank you for such a positive review.
We are very pleased that our work was to your satisfaction.
Please do not hesitate to call with any additional questions or concerns.
All the best.

Mary

Everything about the roof job was fabulous and very very professional! We highly recommend Quality Home Remodelling.
5 Stars PLUS

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your amazing review.
It was great working with you and we are very pleased that our work was to your satisfaction.
Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns.

All the best
Yuriy and the Quality Home team

Steve

We are very satisfied with Yuriy's work, and work ethic. He was very communicable and honest. We would highly recommend him.

Job Price

Thank you Steve, your positive review is much appreciated.

Christine, E.

Done on time and excellent customer service. The workers were courteous and cleaned up the job site. Thanks, Quality Roofing!

Job Price

Thank you Christine for your review.
It was a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate your positive response.

Cynthia A.

My roof was inspected and an estimate given before the job was done. I knew the quality of materials that was being used. The builder had too many opened vents causing water not to drain properly, which damaged some of the wood and walls of my rooms. All this was corrected by their team, closing unnecessary opened vents. Their team was at my house before I left for work and by the time I came back, they had finished the job and cleaned my house and surrounding very thoroughly as if nothing was done. They realized my drainage pipe from the roof was not good so they replaced it with their extra special materials without any extra cost to me. Job well done. Thank you

Thank you Cynthia!
We truly appreciate your very positive feedback and are happy that our work was to your satisfaction.
All the best.

Cathy in Hamilton in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Yuri was recommended to us by a friend that had used him recently. Yuri met with me and quoted us a very reasonable price to strip 2 layers of shingles, replace a skylight and put on new shingles. Yuri and his team came in a timely manner, covered everything with tarps thereby keeping my front entrance clean and free of debris. He added a few new vents and shingled my shed as well. We were very pleased with the work that he and his crew did for us. A few weeks ago we had very high winds in the Hamilton area and a few shingles blew off the roof. I contacted Yuri and without hesitating came out 2 days later to replace the shingles that I had lost. He even helped out 2 of my neighbours and they both said they will call him again because Yuri is a great guy. If you want fair pricing and great quality work please give Yuri a call.

Job Price

Thank you Cathy, for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you, we always strive to provide the best quality work possible.

sahand P.

Yuri was called to inspect and repair my roof for water leak , which he did diligently and at the most cost effective method! What makes them stand out is their honesty and integrity to customers, I have referred him to my friends and neighbors and they all agree! They are the best people to work with !!

Job Price

Thank you Sahand. We have great respect for our customers and always try to do the best possible work for them.

Marta in
1 review Hannon, ON

I heard Yuriy advertise his business on WDCX. When our roof was damaged following high winds, I knew who to call. Yuriy came out the next day, talked us through what he was going to do and then got down to work. We're very satisfied with his service and have peace of mind about what was done to repair our roof. He comes highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you Marta for your very positive review. Truly appreciated!

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Committed to providing our customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles. We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their complete satisfaction.