Jovanoski Door Store

Reviews for Jovanoski Door Store

Linda in Guelph
Linda in Guelph

3 fiberglass doors

Seemed like a nice door store at first. The locks are junk cylinders didn't work. He gave us replacement ones which didn't work either . Will have to call a locksmith. Not worth the headache dealing with "Zee" the owner. Disappointed. I felt rushed at the time. Wish I had taken the time to check out a couple more places. I am sure I would have bought the doors somewhere else.

Everyday Homeowner
Everyday Homeowner

8 ft steel door replacement

Update: October 2016
Zee finally came out and made things right.
First review is definitely rated as a 1 star.

With the closure and apparent miscommunication between his service staff and himself on scheduling - I am finalizing the review with 4 stars.

Initial review below
1 star
Met with Zee (owner) at his store on Ridgeway in Mississauga and found a door we liked. He took out our standard builder door (massive gut job) and replaced it with an 8 foot steel single door with frosted glass panels on either side.

From the street, the door looks nice (matte black was recommended, but I would suggest going with a glossy finish - matte shows every fingerprint and speck of dust). Unfortunately, up close the craftsmanship, quality and post sales service has been poor.

Door purchased in 2012, within the first few months, a hairline cracked on one of the frosted windows, we called in and emailed and it still needs to be replaced. The door is poorly insulated and up close you can see gaps in the drywall from the original frame being removed.

Sloppy work done on our project. We have been trying to work through the service manager, Justin for several years with no success.

Review has 1 previous version