Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for Hawkeye's Renovations

John D.
John D.

Bathroom Renovation

I had to remove the tub and install a walk in shower for my elderly mother.
The time frame was critical since she was being released from the hospital.
Hawkeyes was able to remove and install within 7 days.
I’ve had Hawkeyes perform several jobs for me and the work, pricing and professionalism of his staff is second to none.

It was our pleasure to help your Mom and Dad
Hopefully we will see you on the next project.

keith.keggenhoff
keith.keggenhoff

Bathroom renovation

Paul and his crew did a great job. From start to finish they were professional and quickly resolved any issues that arose. I will definitely be hiring them for my next job.

Thanks Keith our pleasure to redo your bathroom and I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Cheryl a.
Cheryl a.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovation

We are very pleased with our bathroom renovation. It required moving a lot of plumbing and a couple of additional projects that happened during the bathroom reno. Paul and his crew were always prompt, courteous and considerate. The workmanship was meticulous and we appreciated them leaving everything tidy each day. Would definitely recommend Hawkeye's renovations and be happy to engage them for any future projects.

Thank you Cheryl A. It was our pleasure and I hope you enjoy your new bathroom
Paul

c.vieiramartin
c.vieiramartin

Kitchen and bath renovation

So happy with Hawkeyes. The project went so smoothly and they were so professional and easy to deal with. It made a big project much more manageable and kept the stress to a minimum. We are loving our new space and have received so many compliments on how well it turned out and the efficient kitchen design.

Thank you c.vieramartin for the kind words and it was our pleasure to work on your projects for you.
Enjoy and hopefully we can help you in the future

debbie.bomben
debbie.bomben

Kitchen/family room Reno

A major renovation of the main floor level. We had a main supporting wall removed and beam install, the raising of a sunken family room and new kitchen design and install.

Thank you for the review Debbie. It has been a pleasure working with you again and we look forward to any future projects.

Karen
Karen

Bathroom shower and floor

They remodelled the shower and installed a new bathroom floor. They went the extra mile to do a great job.

Thank you Karen it was our pleasure. Hopefully we will see you on your next project.

Simon O.
Simon O.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen/Dining room complete redesign and renovations

Paul and crew were very professional...They were thorough and meticulous...We were very impressed with their attention to detail and their quality control...for instance some of the cabinets were not up to par so they returned them on their own without involving us...We were also impressed with the various suppliers and associates that Paul brought into the project (Electrician, gaz, etc.) Paul's maintained constant communication with us of the project status, key steps and costs. we have no hesitation in recommending Paul and Hawkeye renovations.

Thank you Simon O so much for those kind words and it was a pleasure working for you and we hope you enjoy your new kitchen.

Brittany in Hamilton
Brittany in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen/Main Floor Reno

Words can't describe how absolutely blown away we are with our kitchen and main floor. Hawkeye's is by far the best contractor we have ever worked with. Extreme attention to detail, very friendly team of guys. We felt like they treated our house/project and us like family! Our kitchen is stunning. They made our dream kitchen a reality, absolutely NOTHING we would change. The Hawkeye's team went above and beyond. They literally took care of everything for us, with high levels of communication with us for any decisions that needed to be made. They were very thoughtful and considerate towards our 3 pets, I never had to worry when we were not home. If you want a high quality home reno done at an affordable, competitive price, Hawkeye's Renovations is your team to call!

Thank you Brittany for such kind words! It has been a pleasure working with you guys. We hope to hear from you in the future for the next project.

Dave K.
Dave K.

Basement Renovation

The renovation was a 30 plus year basement that needed
a up date. Work was completed in a timely fashion and they
where open to any changes that where made as the work
progressed. Works where professional in there approached
to the job and kept us updated as the work progressed.

Thank you Dave K. It's been a pleasure working with you guys.

sgordon
sgordon

Bathroom Renovation

From my very first meeting, Paul Varey of Hawkeye's Renovations was very professional and straightforward with me, answering so many of my questions before I asked them. His design sense made my decisions very easy. Paul's attention to detail continued throughout the renovations. The "work plan" and schedule fell into place to the finish date he had provided me. Clean up was completed at the end of each working day and the next day's plans clearly communicated to me. The transformation of my much needed bathroom renovation has been amazing. I highly recommend Hawkeye's Renovations; Paul makes a commitment to the job.

Thank you sgordon for such kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

More about Hawkeye's Renovations

At Hawkeye’s Renovations we believe in helping you create that perfect dream home– right down to the smallest detail. Whether you’re dreaming about that fabulous new kitchen, spa-experience bathroom, or even a new coat of paint, we know you’ll love what we can do for your home and your budget.