Hawkeye's Renovations

cindy in Hamilton
cindy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

en suite reno

Our ensuite was the last room we renovated in 18 years in this house and it showed. The massive soaker tub sat empty, dusty and useless. The massive cabinet, with its cupboards, not drawers was a cluttered mess. We had 3 estimates done and Paul from Hawkeye's Renovation spent the most time communicating, listening and responding to our likes and needs. He saw our vision and offered professionally appropriate advice. Paul and Brandon were here almost everyday, even in pandemic hell. They maintained health care guidelines, protecting my family and themselves. The tile installers, Gus and Reni did a fantastic job quickly. Kevin did a great job installing the glass. The electrican, Tony installed a vent, added switches and answered all of my husband's "dumb" questions. Paul and my husband made only one design change without consulting me (I was working) of turning the shower niche horizontally instead of
vertically. I love it! The team was punctual, professional and pleasurable to work with. The colour is more realistic above the vanity versus by the shower. We could not be more pleased with the professional service, outstanding workmanship and genuine caring and communication we received from Hawkeye's Renovations.

Hi Cindy
I am so glad that you love your new bathroom and it was our pleasure to do your on suite for you.
I will let all the crews know as well.

Kitchen and Dining room renovation

Paul and his crew were amazing, Integrity, Cleanliness, Professionalism and attention to details.
Thank you Paul for transforming our house to a cozy home.

Regards
Karim and Diana Boudrahem

Thank you Karim and Diana I am so glad that you're enjoy everything
It was our pleasure to do the transformation

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Full Bathroom Reno

I called Paul after receiving a glowing report from a friend. I was not disappointed. Paul and crew were polite, meticulous and thorough. Even the little things were taken care of. I highly recommend Hawkeye Renovations.

Thank you for those kind words and it was our pleasure to do your bathroom fit you and I hope you enjoy it

Great Team, Easy to Work With, HIghly recomend

Paul and his team were phenomenal. Project was completed in a timely manor and with high attention to detail.

Thank you so much for the kind review and it was our pleasure to work for you and your family
Enjoy

Bathroom shower renovation

Fantastic job ..I am extremely happy with the job Paul and his crew completed. They were very clean, organized and friendly. I have already sent them to my friends.

Thank you for the kind words and for the referrals as well
It was our pleasure to do your bathroom

Ernie and  Beverly
Ernie and Beverly
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement renovation including bathroom, kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms

We are extremely satisified with the work done by Hawkeye's Renovations. Paul is reliable, professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, and flexible. Paul fixed many problems created by previous DIY owners, and guided us through several other challenges that were encountered during our reno project. We would highly recommend Paul to anyone considering a reno project, including ours, which was relatively large. Ernie and Bev

Thank you So much Ernie and Bev for the kind words and I hope we will see you on your next project

Paul W.
Paul W.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We are extremely pleased with the bathroom renovation completed by Paul and his team. Excellent workmanship and we were involved every step of the way. Paul was very responsive whenever we had questions and provided great guidance from pre-project advice on where to shop, what to look for, etc right through to completion. The work was done on time and on budget. The team was very respectful of our home and treated it like it was their own. The house was prepped with protective floor coverings and they did a thorough clean up each day. I would not hesitate to recommend Hawkeye’s Renovations. Thanks Paul for a great job!

Hi Paul
I thank you for those kind words and we enjoyed working for you guys as well and it was our pleasure. I hope you enjoy your new bathroom

Heather
Heather
1 review Burlington, ON

Love our new bathroom!

Paul and his workers are professional, courteous and hard working. They ensured there was a minimum of disruption, carpets and flooring were protected from dust and debris during the work and they cleaned up at the end of each day.
Paul has excellent contacts for fixtures, etc. and we are so pleased with the items we selected.
Highly recommend this company!!

Thank you Heather for the opportunity to do your Ensuite for you guys. I hope you enjoy it

Adam
Adam
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovation

Excellent company, work done on time and on budget, no gimmicks, very clean through the entire process. About the owner, always responding to any questions, phone calls, very knowledgeable even gave me useful tips where to shop. Crew working on my project was super clean, professional and very polite.It is very hard to find people like this. Highly recommend to anyone!!!

It was our pleasure to do the Bathroom for you and hopefully you will give us a call on the next project

Linda
Linda
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation of a bathroom, expansion of laundry room and modification of the layout of the basement.

Paul and Ian and their team took 1/2 of our basement level back to the studs and proceeded to build us two functional rooms along with finishing our family room by building a wall where a door used to be. We could not be more pleased with the look of all the rooms. Although the demo meant removing existing carpet, they took the time to find flooring that was a perfect match as seen in the photos above. The transition pieces are so well done, you cannot see where the changes were made. The work done by everyone, including electrician and tiler were top notch. Everyone was very patient with my daily questions and no detail was too small to discuss. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul and the team at Hawkeye's to anyone. They were always friendly, polite and I had no concerns ever. We are enjoying the bright new space that they created!

Thank you Linda for the very kind words and it was our pleasure to create the bathroom for you and we hope you enjoy it.

More about Hawkeye's Renovations

At Hawkeye’s Renovations we believe in helping you create that perfect dream home– right down to the smallest detail. Whether you’re dreaming about that fabulous new kitchen, spa-experience bathroom, or even a new coat of paint, we know you’ll love what we can do for your home and your budget.

Come visit us here too: