Maid2Perfection

Rico
Rico
1 review Pickering, ON

Home Cleaning

I haven't used a cleaner before, so it was our first time. I was very happy I did, I guess you can say I forgot how clean my home can look. I use maid2perfection bi-weekly and am very satisfied.

thank you so much truly appreciate it

Jackie
Jackie
1 review Whitby, ON

House cleaning biweekly

Maid2Perfection
416 7074908
Ajax
L1S 4V9

Maid 2 Perfection is the best cleaning service we’ve ever hired. Running a business of our own leaves us with very little time at home . Knowing that Cindy is cleaning the house takes a huge burden off off me allowing some well deserved downtime with the family. We’ve referred Cindy to our sons family and will continue to refer her to friends and family .. you’d be crazy not to give Maid 2 Perfection a call!

Thank you so much Jackie! It's always such a pleasure to help give you and your family that much needed down time. I appreciate the kind words/ references. Having wonderful people like yourself makes what we do feel less like a job and more like kind gesture ;)

lmlassalle
lmlassalle
1 review Whitby, ON

Home cleaning service

Maid 2 Perfection provides an excellent service. They are reliable, punctual friendly and have met all of my expectations. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much. It's always a pleasure ☺

More about Maid2Perfection

At Maid2Perfection our staff is on time and ready to ask and answer additional concerns that may occur last minute.

We offer one-time deep cleaning, deluxe regular clean , move in/out, schedule weekly,bi-weekly ,or monthly cleaning, ironing and folding , Post Construction clean up.

We specialize in Residential, commercial and industrial cleaning. Our employees are professional with a dynamic work force accompanied by ecofriendly quality products. We take our time screening and training our maids with the right techniques for a truly thorough professional clean. All aspects of your cleaning concerns will be met and addressed from residential to post construction cleaning. We pride ourselves in thorough cleaning and the best customer service that rules number 1 on our priority list.

Give Maid2Perfection a call today