Pool Doctors

Reviews for Pool Doctors

Maziere in Oakville
Maziere in Oakville

Puerto Backyarda Oakville

It's been said the highest compliment is a referral. We are pleased to do exactly that for Pool Doctors. We had Brandon and Terry come out for our initial meet and greet and quickly thereafter engaged Pool Doctors to transform our back and front yard. We found this team to be knowledgeable about market products and honest throughout the whole process. We agreed on a scope of work; established a budget and time frame, Pool Doctors delivered their services on time and with no hidden costs. Nowadays, that is hard to come by and very refreshing. They are true masters of their trade. Their work is impeccable and they take such pride in everything they do, from answering your questions to precision construction of our pool and landscaping both hard and soft.

We couldn't be happier with the outcome, including the look of our absolutely beautiful new yard that we refer to as Puerto Backyarda, they truly transformed our property. Our only regret is we didn't engage their services sooner.

Without hesitation we would recommend Pool Doctors and each of their tradesmen. All the lads were friendly, polite and super hard workers. We will certainly be calling on them again should the need arise.

Thank you again Brandon, Terry, Mike, Caleb, Ryan, Will, Mac, Mike, Shane, Luis, Christian, Tony, John and I know I've forgot a few names - please forgive me. It was a pleasure dealing with each and every one of you. Warmest regards, the Mazieres

karl1984 in Mississauga
karl1984 in Mississauga

Found and fixed a leak

They were very professional, polite and showed up on time. Took them a 2 days to find the leak and repair it. Will be using them in future for my back yard renovation.

Utterly disappointed  in North York
Utterly disappointed in North York

New Pool

All was good until they got their hands on my refundable deposit. From that point forward they have ignored all my requests so much so that I will say I have been mislead right from the get go.

They stalled my permit by 6 weeks intentionally. People that are as unreasonable as pool Doctors don't deserve your business.

I have Never received a price for the project, nor any form of assistance through design, and they are so seedy in their approach to business, they sent me an invoice for their unethical and unperfomed tasks. Terry and Brandon are disingenuous and not trustworthy

Hahaha the invoice exceeds my deposit, and they are so kind as to let me off the remaining balance.

This pool season is a write off and we are right back at square one. Disingenuous is the only thing I can say about this company at every level.

Just as an FYI I live west of Toronto, but did live in beautiful North York. Based on the comment made by someone that has to be Terry or Brandon.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello - We have not signed a contract in North York since 2015 and we have no pending contracts at the moment in North York. As of this year we do not service east of the 427. As a company we pride ourselves on the best possible customer experience, please provide us with your contact information and we will reach out to you immediately. Thank You.

mark flood in Milton
mark flood in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

pool and landscaping

from start to finish the process was handled by Brandon very professionally. The sales process was fully understood so i knew what products from start to finish would be used. the installation crew was excellent very mindful of the yard and the neighbors etc. the job was completed in a timely manner and to my complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to make over your backyard

Reyna in Hamilton
Reyna in Hamilton
9 reviews Waterdown, ON

fixing a pump

we had a problem with the old pump that we have. we called this company and they provided a good service. it was fast . initially the pump was working well, we had to call them back and the problem was fixed. i think the owner came himself to make sure it was properly installed.

More about Pool Doctors

Pool Doctors designs and builds custom pools and landscapes bringing your backyard to life. We are proud to offer all services in house with no subcontracting to ensure our clients complete satisfaction. Book your consultation with us today to see how we can transform your backyard into the oasis you ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Burlington?