Georgian Home Comfort

MichelleT
MichelleT
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Mini Split Air Conditioner

Randy was at my home within 24 hours of my request for a quote on a mini split air conditioning system. He was friendly, courteous and we discussed my possible options. He promised he could deliver within 2 weeks, and he did. Both the electrician and the HVAC staff (Jonathan and his team) were great to work with. They cleaned up very well after themselves, worked quietly around my daughter and I who were working from home while they were there, and explained everything as they went along. They helped me to come up with solutions that were both efficient and as cost effective as possible, for my needs now and in the future. Randy came by both days (during electrical work and HVAC install) to check in with the guys. The office staff were thorough and polite. In summary, the experience was solidly pleasant and I am very happy with the unit. I definitely plan to work with this company in the future.

Janet Storey from Innisfil
Janet Storey from Innisfil
4 reviews , ON

Air Conditioning/Gas Furnace

Exceptionally professional experienced HONEST company! We needed a completely new air conditioning system and gas furnace. Right from the start through to finish, we enjoyed outstanding customer service and communication. From Guy who quoted the job through to the amazing installation crew of Jonathan and Corey, everyone was honest, professional, experienced, punctual and personable. The installation went without issue with Jonathan and Corey's attention to every detail evident after it was finished. Everything was taken care of from the removal of the old system right down to the explanation of the new system operation and what to expect. It's really nice too when you can see how proud they are of their work as well.
I would highly recommend Georgian Home Comfort for a professional installation job done right the first time and who strive for no less than 100% customer satisfaction.

More about Georgian Home Comfort

Heating and Cooling contractor New home duct work and HVAC systems Complete heating, cooling and ventilation services Replacement and service of all brands of gas and propane equipment