Skylark Tree Care

Pam
Pam
1 review Whitby, ON

Tree trimming

Gaelan and his team were very professional. The entire process, from the assessment of the job to the actual trimming went as scheduled. The price was fair, date reminders were sent, the team of knowledgeable arborists was punctual and they were able to answer all my questions. They made sure I was happy before leaving and removed all the debris. I highly recommend this company and would use them again.

1 review Whitby, ON

Juniper Removal

Skylark cut down my Juniper in November 2020 and my experience was amazing. The professionalism was fantastic through the entire process. Their attention to safety details was outstanding. I will recommend Skylark to anyone looking to cut down a tree.

I got quotes from 3 Arborists by picking names out of the phone book so I was unsure who would be best. When Gaelen (owner of Skylark) arrived to quote, he had a trusting manner as he explained the procedure. I asked him how his business was doing and I saw the pride & enthusiasm he felt as he talked about building his business and how he needs 2 crews now to keep up with demand. I immediately knew Skylark was the company for me.

Skylark’s quote was the best, but I will tell you that I would have chosen them even if they were the highest price.

When Bryan & his team arrived, I could see safety was top priority as they used multiple ties to the tree while scaling it, it was obvious they had extensive training.

I could see they enjoyed working together and had a fascinated passion for their work. While cutting my tree, they stopped for a teaching moment to discuss the unique colour qualities of the trunk & pondered if the purple colour would remain if they made a table from the trunk. The conclusion was “no, it turns black”, so into the chipper it went.

Also, they removed the stump to 6” below grade so I can use the space for gardening now. They took Covid safety seriously, maintained their distance & wore masks. Skylark has a great software system to issue quotes & invoices, and to process payments – completely touchless.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Blue spruce removal

The Colorado blue spruce we had planted 20 years ago was dying slowly so a decision was made to remove it from a front garden before spring planting time. The Skylark crew did a great job, cleaning up everything, and cutting off the top for me for a Christmas decoration. Great job!

Grant Kingman from Richmond Hill
Grant Kingman from Richmond Hill
1 review Courtice, ON

Tree Triming

I called their office, and was promptly called back. Set a appointment for a estimate , then set a date to have work done . The crew showed up on time, where polite & cleaned up thoroughly . I am very happy with dealing with Skylark Tree Care and would highly recommend them .

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Hedge Removal

Would definitely recommend Skylark, had them removal an old hedge for us today and we are very pleased. The whole team was Professional, hard working and efficient. Gillian in the office was very cooperative and patient after we had to reschedule a few times due to the pressure treated lumber shortage. Bryan and the rest of the crew arrived when they said they were, were professional and clean up after themselves before they left. Lastly, they did such a great job that You can’t even tell where the stumps were! 5 stars for Skylark!

Ann12 in Toronto
Ann12 in Toronto
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Tree Pruning in June 2020

Team is very professional. I like how organized they were from the time I contacted them for a quote up to completion of work! Gaelan was very friendly, and accommodated our questions. I appreciate that he took time to explain the work, answered our queries and was even able to provide an actual quote on the spot. He's very professional and communication was great!
When his team came, they were all friendly and worked efficiently. They ensured that the place was clean before they left. I am very happy with their service and surely, will be a repeat customer!

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Norway Maple Tree Removal

This company is nothing short of amazing. Their employees are very professional and work well as a team. They carefully cut and gently lowered the branches to the ground. Even cut the larger trunks into shorter pieces for my fireplace. I thought the price was very reasonable too! Thank You.

Shaun in Pickering
Shaun in Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Amazing team and amazing results

Hi all,

Skylark tree care is one amazing team ! At our property we wanted to basically cut all of the trees and shrubs to start with a blank canvas. This also included taking down a large Norway maple and ensuring all stumps and roots would be gone as well.

Gillian was able scheduled a time for a quote. She was so helpful in giving me information on the company. She was able answer my questions and concerns and kept me informed through the entire process.

Also, one of my requirements was insurance and certifications.This is and was critical for for when we are taking on projects at home. Skylark had no trouble providing me all the information and stands by their work ! They are licences arborists and have coverage for their employees!

On the day of the quote, Gaelan came by and assesed our property. Went over the amount of work and what my key concerns were. He was super detailed and let me know all the areas where and how they could remove my tress and shrubs. But also another key was that he was able to give me a quote and detailed all the work required in writing. This was wonderful as there would be no confusion on what we agreed on.

On the day of the job, Brain came with a crew of 3 other team members. He walked me through the game plan for the day. They were great and went after taking down all the growth! They let me know when they were going to take down the large Norway maple tree in the back and was great to see how they took it down with care! Once everything was cleared by the team they also stumped everywhere there was something removed. The team cleaned up everything and left the property in amazing shape !

Overall, we could not ask for a better team and service ! Skylark tree care will be my only recommendation from my experience. Very professional and importantly everyone was honest and great people!

Shaun

Thank you Shaun for taking the time to leave this amazing review. We really appreciate all your support.
-Gaelan Charlesworth

Amy Taylor in Oshawa
Amy Taylor in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Removal and Replanting Rose of Sharon trees

The Skylark team was great to work with, very friendly and professional they removed my dead Rose of Sharon tree and replanted a new one.
This team went above and beyond and fertilized not only the new tree but all the other trees on our property.
I am totally happy with their services and will definetly use them again.

Amy Taylor, Oshawa

tracy
tracy

You will LOVE working with this team

You know when you find a company and you are so impressed with their professionalism, expertise and just all-over "niceness", that you wish they could do ANYTHING you needed done-?? well, that's Skylark. Gaelan and his team are not just experienced and can figure out the optimal way to fix any of your tree or landscape issues- they also seem to love what they do! Wow, if they could just do painting and electrical as well, I'd be in heaven. I love working with a team that not only cares about what they do but are responsive and willing to take the time to ensure their customers are truly satisfied. And they're just nice people as well.

Wow! Thank you so much Tracy. It was so nice working with you as well. I will share your kind words with the crew. All the best!
-Gaelan Charlesworth

More about Skylark Tree Care

At Skylark Tree Care we know how important your property and trees are to you. We are committed to the highest standards of safety, the proper equipment, and training.

We service the needs of both commercial and residential clients throught Oshawa and the Durham Region.

Our services include: