Skylark Tree Care

Reviews for Skylark Tree Care

scranton in Oshawa
scranton in Oshawa

Blue Spruce Tree Removal

Today where there is little respect for time Gaelan and his team were absolutely terrific showing up exactly when they said and doing an outstanding job! There is no question I would absolutely use Skylark again and if your considering HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Two Thumbs Up!

Thank you very much. We work hard to h
keep our scheduled appointments to ensure our customer satisfaction.

Alicia
Alicia
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Tree trimming/pruning

Soooooo impressed! Gaelan and his crew were punctual, efficient, communicative and very knowledgeable. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and sincerely cared about my satisfaction with the job. They left my yard cleaner than it was before they arrived! And based on the quotes I received they were also the most competitively priced. Exceptional all around, I will definitly be hiring them again!

Thanks Alicia.

Johanna in Pickering
Johanna in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

tree removal

Gaelan and his crew did an excellent in a tree removal , in tree trimming and in cutting back the ivy growing on the side of our house . He cares that the job be well done and that the customer is satisfied with the work. The cleanup was excellent. Thanks for a job well done. I would definitely recommend Skylark tree care.
Johanna

Hi Johanna, thank you for the review. We are glad to see you are happy with our work.

Vicki Bradley in Oshawa
Vicki Bradley in Oshawa

tree removal

I was totally happy with the work they did of removing the two trees . Everything was cleaned up perfectly.They were very informative and very professional. I would gladly recommend them to anyone!!

Thank you Vicki.
-Gaelan Chalesworth

Kit & John, Courtice in Courtice
Kit & John, Courtice in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Tree Removal

Friendly and efficient service. The crew arrived earlier than our scheduled appointment. They removed our dead tree quickly and cleaned up all the brush - even branches that had been blown down by the wind on the neighbors property. Very fair price too. Would hire them again and recommend to anyone else.

Hi Kit and John, thank you for this review. It was very nice working for you. We look forward to being able to provide you with any future tree work you might need.

Bessy in Pickering
Bessy in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Tree Removal

I cant say enough good things about Gaelan and his crew. I had 3 large trees removed from my backyard and they were right on the fence line. I still have no clue how they were able to do such an amazing job considering how tight the trees were to the fence line. They even removed the stumps. The crew showed up on time and even went above and beyond and cleaned up any debris from all my neighbors yards. Its very rare to find that level of service these days. I would highly recommend Skylark. From beginning to end they were just wonderful to deal with. Gaelan and team, thank you for making this a pain free experience. I will definetely have you back to plant some new trees next spring.

Thank you so much Bessie. It was a challenge, but we were up for it! See you next time!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Mature Silver Maple Tree Trimming

We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with Gaelan and his crew. They were prompt, honest and professional - couldn't have asked for better service. Our property is clean and tidy and our trees look great!

Thank you very much! We appreciate your review!

Ted in Oshawa
Ted in Oshawa

Great Job Guys

Right from the first phone call the customer service was outstanding, Gaelan Returned my call, and showed up on time for the quote, not like the last 3 companys that never showed up or even called. The amazing crew took down 4 large trees which 2 were leaning into the neighbours yard with no problems and cleaned up everything. These guys are experts. No need to call anybody else. Highly recommend !!!!!!!

Awesome job guys .Thank You

Thank you for the review!

BH
BH

Tree cutting

Hard working, contentious, amazing at what they do. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. Worked until the job was complete. Did a full walk around my yard with me to make sure each of the jobs were done and cleaned up to my satisfaction.
Real pros at what they do.
No need to get multiple quotes. Just call Skylark.

Thanks Bill! It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Highly recommend Skylark!!

Gaelan and his crew were simply fantastic!! First of all, the customer service from this company was outstanding. From the very beginning, they treat their customers kindly and with respect. We needed an ash tree to be removed and a maple tree to be pruned. It was truly amazing watching these guys do their job. They left the back and front yards so clean that you couldn't even tell they were there. Highly recommend Skylark to all!!

Thank you for the review.
-Gaelan Chalesworth.

More about Skylark Tree Care

At Skylark Tree Care we know how important your property and trees are to you. We are committed to the highest standards of safety, the proper equipment, and training.

We service the needs of both commercial and residential clients throught Oshawa and the Durham Region.

Our services include: