Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Toronto ON M2J 1R3
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Delicatus Home Services Inc.

duct cleaning, furnace cleaning and replace humidifier filter

We called them for their services and they came a bit early on the agreed time which is good for us. We just wanted duct cleaning but Ali showed us that we needed more than just duct cleaning since the house just got renovated. They did a good job and they are quick, precise and knowledgeable on what needs to be done. The price and service are reasonable and I guess better than what Enercare charged me before. I will definitely call them again in a couple of years for the same service. Thank you Ali!

Thanks for your Review....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars..

alpa
alpa
1 review Ajax, ON

duct cleaning

shivam and viru was very friendly and polite they came right on time . They did amazing job. i definately recommend this service. th

Gilda in Toronto
Gilda in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Came on time, very friendly and courteous and clean. They explained all to be one and how it was done and showed me the dust coming out. They answered all my questions and would definitely have them come again. They were very experienced and never tried to hard sell me with extras

Thanks for your Review Gilda.....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars..

vishal00076
vishal00076

Mr. Ali did great job
No rush. Fully trained technician.
Knows what he is doing.
Good explanation and information.
He suggested its good for 2 years. I am going to believe it because he cleaned very well.

Thanks for your Review .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars..

robin
robin

Duct cleaning

They doing really good job .......i will recommend that service ....and reginable price with 14 vent ....

Dan a.
Dan a.

Duct cleaning

Mr. Singh and his partner came a bit earlier than expected but they did a great job once they started. They seemed to know exactly what they were doing and explained everything to my partner and I as they went along. They did a great job and I would happily refer their services to friends and family!

Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Ali and Shiv did a very thorough job cleaning the ducts in our home. They also cleaned out our dryer vent for a nominal fee. I was impressed by their workmanship and knowledge. Ali educated us on the work performed. He is clearly well experienced in his line of work. I plan on calling them in 2-3 years to get the ducts and dryer vent cleaned again. Furthermore, their rates are quite economical. I would not hesitate to refer Delicatus Home Services to anyone.

Dan
Dan
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Duct Cleaning

Efficient and knowledgeable. Would use again. Very polite and professional. Great price for full duct, fan, coil cleaning.

Thanks for your Review Dan .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars

Glenn in Paris
Glenn in Paris
1 review Brant, ON

Duct Cleaning

Singh & Sharma came to the house on time. They explained what they were going to do in a nutshell. Whole job took about 2 hrs. They were organized, very responsive to my questions. Did their work efficiently.

Thanks for your Review Glenn.....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars

Alec
Alec
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Duct Cleaning

Guys came in time, they did a good job with the duct cleaning. They explained things well, they worked clean.
Comparing to other companies the initial price for the service looks good, and keep in mind, you will probably ended up paying a bit more.
I didn't do duct cleaning for long time, so I agreed to do more cleaning and sanitizing.

In overall, the price and quality was very good. I'm satisfied with the service, thank you, guys!

Thanks for your Review Alec .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars

More about Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Delicatus Home Services is NADCA certified company was started with a vision to provide clean air and excellent indoor environment to every individual home owner. We have grown with a motto of “Clean and Healthy life”.

We at Delicatus Home Services put our customers at the highest priority to give them best possible services at reasonable costs. We are the fastest growing company in Ontario region for Air Duct cleaning.