Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Duct Cleaning
Toronto ON M2J 1R3
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Delicatus Home Services Inc.

vishal00076

Mr. Ali did great job
No rush. Fully trained technician.
Knows what he is doing.
Good explanation and information.
He suggested its good for 2 years. I am going to believe it because he cleaned very well.

Thanks for your Review .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars..

robin

They doing really good job .......i will recommend that service ....and reginable price with 14 vent ....

Dan a.

Mr. Singh and his partner came a bit earlier than expected but they did a great job once they started. They seemed to know exactly what they were doing and explained everything to my partner and I as they went along. They did a great job and I would happily refer their services to friends and family!

Ali and Shiv did a very thorough job cleaning the ducts in our home. They also cleaned out our dryer vent for a nominal fee. I was impressed by their workmanship and knowledge. Ali educated us on the work performed. He is clearly well experienced in his line of work. I plan on calling them in 2-3 years to get the ducts and dryer vent cleaned again. Furthermore, their rates are quite economical. I would not hesitate to refer Delicatus Home Services to anyone.

Dan
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Efficient and knowledgeable. Would use again. Very polite and professional. Great price for full duct, fan, coil cleaning.

Thanks for your Review Dan .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars

Glenn in Paris
1 review Brant, ON

Singh & Sharma came to the house on time. They explained what they were going to do in a nutshell. Whole job took about 2 hrs. They were organized, very responsive to my questions. Did their work efficiently.

Thanks for your Review Glenn.....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars

Alec
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Guys came in time, they did a good job with the duct cleaning. They explained things well, they worked clean.
Comparing to other companies the initial price for the service looks good, and keep in mind, you will probably ended up paying a bit more.
I didn't do duct cleaning for long time, so I agreed to do more cleaning and sanitizing.

In overall, the price and quality was very good. I'm satisfied with the service, thank you, guys!

Thanks for your Review Alec .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars

khaleel29

Amazing service, professional, knowledge, and clean. Gave great advise and always ask before they did anything with the house.

These guys did a great job. Laid down cloth and took of their shoes, very professional, curious and did a great walkthrough of the job.

They physically showed me the return air ducts, and also provided before and after photos, I would recommend for sure based on the work they did

However, and this is partly my fault, you need to understand your quote. Over the phone I asked for an all inclusive quote as I did a renovation, when they got here it was a slightly different story that cost me an additional $150+ tax

I didn't' know as a customer that the ducks going to the AC unit aren't considered as part of the original quote so it was an additional $89, then, the inside of the furnace as well, not covered in the original quote - $69

I had let them know I did a renovation, and the idea of having to clean my furnace never came up which is odd.

Anyhow, the job was great, I likely had to do a better job on knowing what I was getting.

Thanks for your Review .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback and in regards for extra service furnace and A/C coil cleaning are always separated from duct cleaning that's why we always send confirmation massage to every individual customer that what service you are getting in duct cleaning and we already explain extra services on our website and most of the time it difficult to say you require furnace cleaning because without proper inspection no one can judge the inside condition of furnace... Thanks again for your positive feedback and suggestion for us..

Jennifer

Singh and his team were very knowledgeable about their profession. They took the time out to explain what they were doing and answered any questions I had. They did a thorough job and I would recommend them to anyone. Well done guys!!

Thanks Jennifer for your Review .....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars

More about Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Delicatus Home Services is NADCA certified company was started with a vision to provide clean air and excellent indoor environment to every individual home owner. We have grown with a motto of “Clean and Healthy life”.

We at Delicatus Home Services put our customers at the highest priority to give them best possible services at reasonable costs. We are the fastest growing company in Ontario region for Air Duct cleaning.