Toronto & Ottawa
Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Delicatus Home Services Inc.

njproge.kimsni8
njproge.kimsni8

Duct cleaning

Very professional on time with good attitude. Great and would recommend their services. Keep it up will call them again.

JP
JP

Duct cleaning

Very fast service. Did a great job cleaning ducts and was very polite and professional. Price was good and gave good advice on maintebance and air balancing. Thank you

Thanks for your Review ....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback
Regards

fjamal21
fjamal21

Duct cleaning in kanata

Ali were courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. He also offered some great advice and information regarding my humidifier and furnace configuration. He were very thorough with respect to the services performed and explained the entire process.
It seems like there are a lot of people in the duct cleaning business but clearly Delicatus Home Services is a cut above the rest, highly recommended!

Thanks for your Review....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback of our service with others on homestars..

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

poor service

the service was very poor. the person providing the service was argumentative with the owner about placement of his equipment as the hallway had been painted a week earlier and service person was not careful with pulling his hoses and scratching the walls.
the basement upon inspection was covered in shards of metal, wood and dust. we were not advised that our items should be covered ie: sewing machines, toys and musical instruments all covered with this debris. Very poor service and I would definitely not recommend you utilize this company in the Ottawa area.

Thanks

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Air duct cleaning

We had our air ducts cleaned today and we are extremely satisfied with this company. The employee was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. We shopped around and we found that this company had the best going rate as many other companies charged at base cost 500$. Delicatus Home Services, air duct cleaning co, not only did all air duct vents, dryer vent but also sanitized (organic antibacterial and anti-mold spray) for the cost of 410$. This service will make our air conditioner and furnace work at its optimal capacity. Below is one of our before and after results, you be the judge.

Thank you very much for sharing about your experience with us in regards for your service in Ottawa, ON..Glad you are happy and satisfied with our service. We really appreciate for your thoughts and kind words about our crew. Yours views help us to improve and motivated to provide best service to our clients. If we can be of any help in future, please give us a call.
Thanks again.

Peter
Peter

Terrible results

Their equipment did a lot of blowing and sucking and some of the obvious areas were clean (behind registers and where they opened the ducts). But they left an absolute mess behind. There was crap covering our washer and dryer and other areas of the basement. And I am sure that when they were blowing stuff down the supply duct, a lot of it went to the cooling coil pan (including a walnut). They drain in the coil got plugged and we ended up with water all over the floor. My wife thinks we got bamboozled and I agree with her.

Thank you for the feedback. Your feedback allow us to improve and provide a better service experience to every client. We take pride in our service, work ethics and customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, though your disappointment with our service is very important concern in not able to meet your expectations. Please allow us to resolve the issues you have experienced during the service. In order to resolve the matter we need to know the service date and service location or phone number as these informations are difficult  to get from the feedback, which is only providing us just your name and city (Peter in Toronto). Please send the required details via email or text message @
Infodelicatus@yahoo.com
Or 647-767-3813.
Our team will be waiting for your response to reach you to find a solution which can meet your expectations.

Thanks

Jon Alec in Toronto
Jon Alec in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Great job and very professional ...fees were reasonable. They advise on issues and recommendations for future maintenance. My ducts were cleaned and sanitized as well as my Dryer vent was cleaned.

I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for your Review....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your positive feedback..

rocklockett
rocklockett

duct cleaning

Duct cleaning was done. Very nice guy. Only issue is we still don't have any air flowing through some vents. Think it needed more vacumming.

Thanks for your Review....We appreciate your business and the effort to share your feedback.. As of technician inspected in regards for air flow in some of vents that is some internal issue of duct system..

Delicatus Home Services Inc

andrewdelrio
andrewdelrio

Thorough job was done
Guys who provided service very friendly and professional
No hassle job setup was done efficiently

Lily in North York
Lily in North York

AMAZING & THOROUGH DUCT CLEANING

I AM SUPER IMPRESSED.

I was skeptical with this company at first and inquired for pricing at a few different companies on HomeStars because although the review ratings were generally positive, there weren't enough reviews for me to fully trust the company and its quality of work. Although nervous at first, I decided to give them a try anyway since the rep on the phone was very nice and seemed genuine. He also told me the company was having a discount at the moment so I can get the same service done at a better rate since they are a newer company. The rep was very good and scheduled me in 2 days after. I appreciated the fast service booking since my AC at home happened to be broken and we wanted to clean the ducts before getting the AC repaired. I scheduled the appointment and he had a one hour window for the techs to come.

Singh and Sharma arrived right on time and didn't even use the 1 hour buffer given. My mom didn't speak English fluently so they were nice enough to wait for me to get home to start the work. I really appreciate this!!

Once I got home, they were both very trained and you know they work well as a team because they both got to work doing their own things immediately. Sharma and Singh both explained to me what would be done and showed me physically as well. I was able to watch them as they performed the service and I am exceptionally pleased. I originally only asked for a service in duct cleaning... but I ended up adding a few jobs such as dryer vent cleaning, humidity filter cleaning, central vacuum cleaning and disinfecting of the vents. They performed EVERYTHING well and it was thoroughly done. Examples of how thorough they were (which previous duct cleaning company didn't do) was they went through ALL vents, even the ones that are against the wall and had to be taken out by screws. Singh taped the main vent in the furnace room so that no air could possibly escape. The previous company didn't do this!

All in all, I learned so much from both of them today it was incredible. They took the time to explain to me all my questions and were professional about it. I am so impressed that I am without a doubt going to pass the words to my friends and colleagues.

Also, I found out about how this company works - and they reward their staff for doing a good job (with bonuses) when customers are satisfied. I think this is great as it is a "win-win" for all and they are more inclined to do the job well. This was clearly the case!!! I highly recommend this company. Singh and Sharma was excellent! Thanks again!

Thank you very much for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you are happy and satisfied with our service. We really appreciate for your thoughts and kind words about our crew. Yours views help us to improve and motivated to provide best service to our clients. If we can be of any help in future, please give us a call. Thanks again.

More about Delicatus Home Services Inc.

Delicatus Home Services is NADCA certified company was started with a vision to provide clean air and excellent indoor environment to every individual home owner. We have grown with a motto of “Clean and Healthy life”.

We at Delicatus Home Services put our customers at the highest priority to give them best possible services at reasonable costs. We are the fastest growing company in Ontario region for Air Duct cleaning.