Lynden Security System Inc

susybee
susybee
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

home security system repair

Dennis couldn't have been more thorough and determined to fix my alarm system. He arrived with everything he needed to solve the problem and stayed well into the evening hours and refused to give up when the system proved old and tricky. He was friendly and explained everything he was doing as he went, while being repectful of my home and belongings as he investigated old wiring, sensors and trigger points. It was such a relief to have this ancient system up and running again (no one else had even been interested in trying to fix it, rather were trying to sell me on an entirely new system). For the amount of time and effort he put in the price of his service was more than fair too. In fact, I think I inisited on paying him more than he initially quoted because I felt he put in more time and effort than he was being fairly compensated for.

I've recently bought a new house and the first call I made was to Denis to make sure he'll be available to install a great new system in it. He immediately said yes, despite my new house being a bit of a drive away. I'd highly recommend Lyden.

More about Lynden Security System Inc

Based in Mississauga, Ontario, family-owned and operated Lynden Security Systems has been providing quality security systems to homes and businesses since 1979. We ensure that homes and businesses across Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington are supplied with the latest in Alarms and Surveillance Camera Systems at industry-low pricing. With over ...
Looking for Electronic Retailers pros in Mississauga?