Fence Renu

Reviews for Fence Renu

Cara & Roger in East York
Cara & Roger in East York

Excellent!

This company replaced the posts and set them deep in concrete, and rehabilitated the rest of the slats on our 50' fence. This approach saved us a lot of money and they did a fabulous job. It's completely sturdy and it looks great! They left no mess. Didn't damage any plants or garden. The job was done promptly and was all completed in one day. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.

Hi Cara/Roger, I am glad you are happy. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. greatly appreciated. Patrick

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Fence replace and repair

Patrick and his team is doing very Fantastic job for my fence Due to the wind storm. They don’t cut coner to do the job. Very experienced. I strongly recommend it for everyone.

Doug from Pickering
Doug from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Fence Repair & Refurbishment

One side of my wooden fence was in need of some long-overdue maintenance. One post appeared to be rotted out below the soil line and was noticeably leaning over, probably only held in place by the clips and nails where it was attached to adjacent fence sections. Four other posts were leaning, but not as bad as the broken post. In my younger years, I might have tackled this task myself, but not now at my age. Instead, my neighbor and I hired Patrick from Fence Renu. Patrick and his co-worker did a great job replacing the broken post, and righting and securing the other four leaning posts (these posts were still in good shape and did not require replacement). The work was quite thorough and professional, and done for a very reasonable cost. In addition, Patrick and his co-worker straightened and secured an uneven section of fence, as well as installing new caps on posts that required them. I am very satisfied with the work that was done.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review Dough. I really appreciate it. I feel bad asking people to write reviews and never asked i am glad you offered. We would rather see a fence got saved than to send everything to the landfill.
Thx for the ice cold drinks too.
Patrick

Abby in Oshawa
Abby in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fence posts Straighten

All four of my fence posts were leaning, My husband called a few local contractors all estimate above $2000. Even though the fence and posts were only about 7 years old and are in good condition all the guys i called wanted to replace the entire fence. Fence Renu just straighten them and re-compacted the soil around the concrete with gravel for added stability. My fence look great and saved me a lot of money.

They adjusted my gate lock too and i didn't even ask.

Thx for the business and taking the time to give us review Abby. it.was a pleasure to serve you guys.