A Family Of Trades Inc.

High River AB T1V
A Family Of Trades Inc.

Reviews for A Family Of Trades Inc.

Lynne D in Calgary
Lynne D in Calgary

Hail reapir, roofing, siding, gutters and fascia

Our house was trashed on June 13th during the massive NE Calgary hailstorm. We hired Charles of A Family of Trades to organize the repair of our house and advocate with the insurance company on our behalf. Charles talked with the adjuster and got us a much fairer payment than we were originally quoted. The work was done in a timely and efficient manner. We are happy with the quality of workmanship and the products used. Charles always got back to me when I called or texted, was professional, polite and competent. I highly recommend Charles and A Family of Trades.

Courtneyschem in
Courtneyschem in
1 review , AB

Vinyl planks, carpet, roof and backsplash- done, beautifully and fast!!

We chose A Family of Trades, after I put out a call for recommendations for contractors- the first person to respond HIGHLY recommended Charles and his company- and as we saw his car and logo in the neighborhood, we took a chance and made the call.
He not only BEAT the competitors' quote, but did the job faster, and with a better quality of flooring. After having granite put in by friends- we decided we needed to upgrade the REST of the home to match such lovely granite- We had started paint first in our home, and only wish that we had known about A Family of Trades BEFORE, as we had another company do it (the paint) - and WOW, I was disappointed. Next. we did the floors, and WOW was I blown away with the quality of work, and professionalism with the tradesmen. After dealing with the OTHER (paint) company, I didn't want to risk encountering another like it. So we decided that we better use A Family of Trades for ALL the rest of the work in the house.
They redid, in all, ALL the floors- vinyl planks and carpet-, and then, the roof of our home- and heck- why not update the backsplash while we're at it? Yup, they did THAT, too!

It was all done SO fast, The backsplash looks amazing with the new granite and cupboards repainted (we had to redo what the OTHER company failed us on- but it turned out great in the end)… the bulk of the work was done over a couple of DAYS....
Charles even answered my questions, when I was disappointed in the other company. Answered me HONESTLY, when I was expecting too much of the other company, and where I was right to be upset.
He HELPED the other man with techniques that would serve us better- when he had no obligation to- I was so thankful. And so VERY impressed.

I cant say enough good things about this company. As a contractors' daughter, Ive been around my share of "construction" types, and was very pleased with his professionalism. He didn't hesitate to answer my MANY calls and questions. He talked to my father in law about all the work that was done- gave us quotes- and stuck to them when the time came to do it.

He offered suggestions, (like replacing the ugly heating vents) to help us get the most BANG for our buck, making our home look just drop dead GORGEOUS. He helped us save money, by saving our current baseboards, when another might have just ripped them off and force us to replace- Nope, the better quality, thicker vinyl plank he offered us fit perfectly underneath in most spots, and they were able to move them a bit without damage in the more challenging areas. WOW. thank you!!!
I am convinced that we struck gold when we found A Family of Trades- making our home (in my humble-ish opinion) the most desirable in the area.
HIRE THIS COMPANY- you wont be disappointed. I hope I can add photos as soon as I get them from the realtor. Its truly spectacular. Above and beyond our expectations- and for a much better price and timeline than any other company we had quote for us.

Len piercey in High River
Len piercey in High River
1 review High River, AB

New roof

Had this company replace our roof. Did everything they said they would do in a timely and professional manner. Found the workers to be very courteous and knew what they were doing. Charles was very courteous and easy to deal with. Highly recommend this company to anyone needing roof repairs or replacement.

Thanks Len for the review. it was a pleasure to deal with you and your wife. Please keep us in mind for all of your interior/exterior needs. Kindest regards Charles T.

Jocelynn in Chestermere
Jocelynn in Chestermere
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Roof repair

After having two other roofing companies fall through with promises to inspect/assess our roof issue Charles and his roofer came by and quickly and efficiently identified our roof problem, provided options and reasonable quotes and then fixed the issue in a timely manner. No more falling shingles! Thanks guys.

Cheryl in High River
Cheryl in High River
1 review High River, AB

New Roofing

Awesome company, had an great telephone conversation with Charles, he explained everything in great depth. I had never met Charles but was very comfortable having this company doing the new roof on my home in High River. Between him and myself we chose the shingles that we thought would be the best for my home. He quoted me a price and stuck to it. Not once did I question him on wondering when the work would be done. The work was done quickly and with pride. I trusted this company to do what they said they would do and they went beyond my expectations. I did all this with Charles over the phone and me being a thousand km away I totally trusted this company to do the work they promised me. When I went to High River on the weekend I was so impressed with the workmanship done and met Charles. All I can say about Charles and his team, awesome company, honest, respectful, and totally trustworthy. I would recommend this great company to anyone that needs work done from A FAMILY OF TRADES INC.

Thanks so much. We aim to please

Neil in Calgary
Neil in Calgary

Roof, fascia, gutter, heating

Without knowing who to choose, Charles and his team at A Family of Trades presented the most knowledgeable about the issue I was having for a roof repair on a home considering to be purchased. From the original phone call, I received prompt, courteous, professional service that ended with A Family of Trades being awarded the contract for a re-roofing our home.

Better still than this, was the cooperation I received and fairness in pricing as I leveraged the excellent talent that Charles was able to attract by extending the scope of the roofing to also include installation of a garage heating system. The people that worked for A Family of Trades presented as professional as the ownership. You definitely won't receive a hyped up sales job and then sub-par workmanship when you engage this company.

I'm now 6 months past the original installation date and their workmanship looks as good today as it did when they completed the project. Trust A Family of Trades, and if your experience is anywhere near as good as mine, you'll know you received terrific value for what you spent.

Neil Neufeld, CPA CMA

Thanks Neil, we welcome you to our family and appreciate the kind words. Don't hesitate to contact us for any and all of your interior/exterior needs.

Kym B in Chestermere
Kym B in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Roof and eaves

Charles and his team were awesome! We had them out to assess hail damage, and from the quoting process to finishing the job we were treated with respect, all our questions were answered and the crew was very professional and did the work in a very short time frame. We will be asking Charles to quote on furthr work we have to complete. We cannot say thank you enough.

We appreciate the business. Please keep us in mind for all of your interior/exterior needs. It was a pleasure working with you

S B.
S B.
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Basement Bathroom and Main Floor Renovation

Charles and his team do fantastic work! This is why we keep calling on them as new projects arise. I would highly recommend them to anyone as they are very professional and do a wonderful job! They added a complete new bathroom to our home downstairs and just completed new luxury vinyl plank all throughout our main floor along with countless other jobs including painting, electrical, new installations, etc and we are very pleased with everything that has been completed! Start to finish this is a great company to choose for reliable, efficient and friendly service!

It's been a pleasure working with you and your family over the years. You are like family to us. Thanks for continuing to choose A Family Of Trades Inc

Will in Calgary
Will in Calgary

New Roof

Absolutely top notch! Charles and his team are the best in their business. We had a new roof installed last year and the Family of Trades team scored off the charts in every aspect of the job. We had a minor challenge that needed attention and Charles sent a highly qualified member of the team out and the job was handled in less than 24 hours.
I fully recommend A Family of Trades for any job around the house. You can be assured of the highest quality execution at a fair and reasonable price. That is my definition of value.

Thanks for the continued support and the refererrals. Please dont hesitate to call, should you require anything. Thanks again for the business. Best wishes Charles T.

Private User reviews High River, AB

Roof

I hired A Family of Trades Inc to do my roof. They did an amazing job! They dealt with the insurance company on my behalf. It was such an easy process. They were fast and efficient. I will definitely be using their services again!

You can always count on A Family Of Trades Inc. Please feel free to call us, should you require any of our services.

More about A Family Of Trades Inc.

A Family of Trades Inc. started operations in 2005. We strive to provide the best quality of products and service. We are based in Calgary and cover all of the surrounding area's. All work is performed by highly skilled and professional contractors. We specialize in roofing along with household renovations ...
Looking for Roofing pros in High River?