Novawest Electrical

Reviews for Novawest Electrical

Louise in Toronto
Louise in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Upgrade/replace several home electrical fixtures

My husband and I are so impressed with Novawest, from Rick's quick response and Ashley's scheduling to fit my timetable, to Levi's meticulous, professional workmanship. This is a testament to a company that has a "family" philosophy and works well together.

Madison Dutkiewicz  in Langley
Madison Dutkiewicz in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Horrible Experience with Receptionist

Dealt with the women who deals with payments and picks up the phone named Simi. She was beyond rude. The electrician over charged me for labour by 30 minutes. I told her that it was because he had told me that he got lost and she said that if he had in fact got lost that he would have "put it in his notes". I then told her she could call him and ask him if she thought I was not telling the truth. Her response was "well that would take 5 minutes and would be wasting my time". Im completely shocked that an employee would consider actually doing their job a waste of their time. I defiantly won't be using this company again for further work because of how I was spoken to by Simi. I was overcharged and was then treated incredibly poorly when I was being polite simply asking for my bill to be reduced to the proper amount. I highly advise you choose another company.

Eric from Habidex Renovations
Eric from Habidex Renovations
12 reviews New Westminster, BC

Multiple electrical reno projects

I have hired Novawest countless times for residential renovations. Their staff is always couteous and prompt. They know exactly what they're doing, good quality installations. Ray is always kind and assists me to coordinate a great result.