Done Wright Contracting

Review for Done Wright Contracting

Tom in Calgary
Tom in Calgary

Company should be called Done Wrong

I used Darren Wright to put siding on my single wide mobile home. He told me it would take 3-4 days. It actually took over 30 days to complete. I was out of town for a weekend when they sent me photos to say they were done and demanded payment immediately or they would start taking the siding off my home. I'm glad I didn't pay them because when I got home and inspected the work it was atrocious. Darren cut the continuous eves to install it leaving a 3 inch gap on both ends for water to pour down, he patched holes he cut in the siding instead of replacing the siding and the skirting was a complete embarrassment. He tried to charge me a convenience fee for using a credit card to pay with when he's not an authorized merchant to do so and then he tried to charge me extra for something that was already included in the contract. I don't understand how he is still in business.

Looking for Decks pros in Calgary?