Yaping Roofing

Reshingled the roof

Yaping Roofing
Toronto
M1V 2B2

This is the second time we have used Yaping Roofing. Ben came recommended. He had proof of insurance and was WSIB. I like to save money, but not at the expense of sacrificing quality.

House size - ~2600 sqft

He started on time at 8:30 and finished by 2:30. He had eight people on the job. Right away, he had tarp down around the house. After the job was done, there was no sign of garbage around. Very good at clean up.

He inspected the roof, but we did not need to replace any 4x8 sheets - normal cost of $50 per.

He disposed of existing shingles, provided ice and water protector to the first three feet around. I know some do the entire roof, but from what I hear, this is not critical so I did not opt to pay extra for 100% coverage.

He installed new roof vents, sealed roof flashing, added new plumbing stack covers. Over all I am very happy with his job. The last job we had the same results. No issues - we only lived there 1.5 years before moving.

Ben was courteous and professional. He can be contacted by cell and text. I found texting better as he is working on the roof himself during the day. Most communication happened in the evening.

Highly recommended.