Cooper Roofing

1285 W Broadway Vancouver BC V6H 3X8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Cooper Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cooper Roofing

Rob in North Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I had the pleasure of using Cooper Roofing on my home and i wouldn't use anyone else from that day on. Not only did they do everything they said they would, on time, but they even did some extra things that i had no idea needed to be done. When the building inspector added venting that wasn't on the permit drawings AFTER the roof was completed they stood by for months until the weather was just right and completed the job. The quality of work, the workers themselves and the owner were all amazing. I highly recommend Cooper Roofing to anyone looking for a professional, cost effective and quality roofing trade.

Job Price

Rob, Thank you for leaving Cooper Roofing such a gleaming review. It is our job to make your life easier! We're looking forward to working together on future projects.

Cheers,

Northern Alpine Contracting ltd
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Shane of Cooper roofing recently did a roof for a client of mine. He and his crew did a great job, kept the site clean, finished on time and on budget. As a general contractor I find that most roofers require a lot of over sight, this is not the case with Shane and his crew. I would not hesitate to hire Cooper roofing for future projects. Thanks Shane!

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our work and crew! You definitely made the whole process go smoothly.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Cheers,

Kevin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We needed a new roof on our new home that we recently purchased and Shane from Cooper roofing came highly recommended. It turned out that we had 4 layers of old roofing materials, the guys handled the extra work load in a professional manner even with the difficult weather conditions. We could not be happier with our new roof, fascia, gutters and down spouts! I would recommend Cooper Roofing for there expertise and execution.

Job Price

Cheers Kevin! You definitely got the whole package and your new roof looks great. Thanks for choosing Cooper Roofing.
- Shane Cooper, Owner

Mark in Delta, BC
1 review Victoria, BC

Our roof started to leak all of a sudden and it was a really bad leak, in the bedroom. After calling around a bit we spoke to Shane and decided to go with Cooper Roofing. Shane personally put a tarp over the affected section of the roof as a temporary measure and as soon as they could they came to replace our roof. All went as planned, quickly and professionally. Excellent clean up after the work was completed.
It was a no-stress event and pleasure to deal with Shane and Cooper Roofing.

Job Price

Hi Mark, I appreciate the kind words. It was pleasure chatting with you and I hope we can do it again soon. Thank you

Best regards,
Shane Cooper- Owner

Harris Chan from Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Cooper roofing team is very professional, considerate and complete job on time. Pricewise they are bit higher but it is worthy to have quality services. They are highly recommended for any roof job.

Job Price

Hi Harris, Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad you appreciated the quality of our work and services. I'm looking forward to speaking again in the spring. Enjoy your trip!

Cheers

Owner
Cooper Roofing Inc.

rsrogers in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

There was water damage in one of the bedrooms, so I was sure our roof was leaking. Shane assessed the situation to confirm and documented a plan to remedy the situation. He then, in-person, walked us through the plan. A couple days ahead of the scheduled project start date we found another leak in the roof, so the next day Shane put a tarp our roof to stop the leaks. The scope of the project was one day and the work was completed on time and on budget. The team cleaned up after. Shane came by later to inspect the work, show me some pictures. I appreciated Shane's communication style, professional approach, and the overall work was satisfactory. I would not hesitate to recommend Cooper Roofing if anyone needs roofing work.

Hi Stewart,
I'm happy we could figure out a plan to work around your situation. Thank you for the great review and hope you had an excellent new year!
-Shane Cooper, Owner

Walden
1 review Delta, BC

We had a leak in our roof, complete with water flowing into our kitchen through a pot light. Shane assessed the problem area, explained our problem, made recommendations, tarped the area, and submitted his proposal for work. We accepted his recommendations and the work began shortly thereafter. Shane checked in regularly on the progress and was available for trouble-shooting. The roofing team was punctual, hard-working, professional and very polite. The team completed the work in the allotted time despite the horrible weather, and left our yard tidy and debris free. We are very happy with the look and function of our new roof, and recommend Cooper Roofing, Shane Cooper and his team for a professional roofing job. The "before" (second) and "after" (first) picture show the new look! Approx cost includes new skylight and taxes.

Hi Debby,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad you were satisfied with all aspects of the job. Please let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Warm Regards,
Owner

claire hersh in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, PQ

Apart from installing a great new roof, Shane was friendly and professional. He went above and beyond what was expected, leaving us very satisfied indeed. Shane was prompt, his workers were clean and swift , and the price was fair. We would recommend Shane to anyone who needs a new roof!

C. Monash

Hi Claire,

Thank you for the great review! It was a treat working with you and Barbara. Enjoy the new roof and let me know if you need anything in the future. :)

All the best,

Alenka in Surrey
1 review Delta, BC

We had our cedar shake roof repaired in November 2016. The pricing was competitive, the work was done on time. Shane oversaw the project, his employees were professional,efficient and took good care of the cleanup. I would highly recommend.

Hi Alenka,

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and please let us know if you need anything in the future. :)

pzimmer13
1 review Surrey, BC

work was done well and with no problem of any kind. couldn't be happier with the job.

Job Price

Thank you Pete, it was pleasure working together.

More about Cooper Roofing

It’s natural to want the perfect home. Some place safe and warm. There’s a reason for the saying “a roof over my head”. A roof is so much more than a bunch of material. It’s what makes your home special. It’s what protects your family. At Cooper Roofing we understand how important a roof is. We are passionate at making sure your family and your home is safe and secure.

That’s why we’re proud to offer premium roofing solutions in the Lower Mainland area. We bring a customer friendly approach to getting your roof checked. We offer free, complimentary estimates with no cost or risk to you. If your roof needs to be repaired or replaced we’ll tell you.