Thepipewrenchers

Reviews for Thepipewrenchers

matthew from Toronto
matthew from Toronto

Amazing drain cleaning service

I called a well known plumbing company when I found out that the main drain in my house is blocked.
They spent 4 hours and charged me 600 and told me that the problem solved.
They after I found that I still have the same issue.
I called them but the lady answering the phone did not care about what I told her.
Then I called thepipewrenchers and they showed up writhing an hour and fixed the problem in just 3hours.
Very clean job and affordable compare to the others

thank you Mathew for your review.
we are always here to help.

peter in Toronto
peter in Toronto

Basement underground plumbing

Amazing underground work,
I'm kind of handy myself, and I was thinking to do the underground plumbing in my basement, but I finally decided to call for a plumber as it was more complicated than I was expecting.
They done it nice and easy I will upload a picture as soon as I get some light down here, but really nice work, even the inspector liked it.
thank you.

Your welcome Peter.
It is our pleasure to serve our customers the way that they deserve.
We are always at ur service.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Leak in the first floor from the bath tub

We had a really bad leak from the ceiling in the first floor,
after calling few companies which every one had their own excuse for the pricing the job, finally my husband found this company on google.
They gave us a reasonable price range on the phone, which was really helpful.
The plumber arrived and found the leak in no time, It took him an hour to fix the problem which was a leak from the bathtub in the second floor.
I really appreciate their service, which was honest, friendly and professional.

I'm happy that our plumber solved the problem the way u expected.
We work hard to keep our customers happy.
Thanks for your time and review.

andre in Toronto
andre in Toronto

Tankless water heater installation

I called them more than 10 times with different questions, and they answered all my questions with patience.
I had a broken pipe and a tank less water heater to install.
the price was really reasonable and they did really a clean job,
that's why I decided to spend my time and leave them a few reviews online.

Hi Andre,
Thanks for Your time,
It is a pleasure to serve our customers the right way.

More about Thepipewrenchers

We are Local, Experienced, Certified and Ready to Reply Your Call 24/ 7. Thepipewrenchers Plumbing & Drain Services is always prepared and has 24-hours plumbing services to serve all of The Greater Toronto Area with skilled Plumbers and affordable rates. When you Need a Plumbing job Done Well and with ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Toronto?