Barcelona Home Appliances

Trevor in San Francisco
Trevor in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Great Applinacez

Used these guys in the past and was happy with their -appliances for a rental property.

Just used them again and they had good selection and were helpful.

Delivery of a stove was helpful because they also took away the old stove.

Would recommend them for sure.

Viola from Mississauga
Viola from Mississauga

Good deal on a 24" refurbished range.

The used, refurbished and clean 24" freestanding, electric range I've purchased is an older model but in a good, working condition. It was bought and picked up from Keel location on January 19, 2018. This stove replaced an old, rental apartment range that could not be fixed anymore. So far, after two months, my tenant has no complaints and I think it was a good purchase. I was aware the unit was not new but it seemed well restored. It would be helpful for me to power up the appliance and test the burners and oven in the store. This was not available at the time. I don't expect any issues with my purchase but I like very much the 12 months warranty. This is a nice gesture from the store. Thank you Barcelona Appliances I will be back!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

the best service in toronto

I bought a stacked washer and dryer from this store, when I calked the store for back service, one staff came back the next day, very professional and helpful, I am very satisfied with this store, I will come back for sure.

Penny in Toronto
Penny in Toronto

After sales great service

I bought a washer 2 months ago, they deliver it as we scheduled. I called them for error F07 on the washer's screen. The service guy came twice, change the motor, unfortunately, the washer didn't work! They brought another washer, same error! The washer I bought first tested for more than 12 times at their service department and worked properly. They informed me to call an electrical technician and check the short circuit of my house. The washer was stopping to prevent from a short. They brought me back the tested washer my electrician fixed the problem and the washer is working!
I suggest Barcelona appliances

THE WORST WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

This shop has the absolute worst costumer service we've ever experienced. Where to start. 3 weeks ago we bought a washer for $400. They delivered it 3 days later, a machine we didn't want. We needed and paid for a machine that has wheels and a machine that would attach via hose to our sink. The machine they delivered had no wheels and no hose. We called them and they ignored calls for days. They said they have no wheels and no hose. We cannot use this machine without which was expressed when we paid $400 for it. They won't give us a refund and they won't let us return it. We've been chasing them via phone calls and going in person for THREE WEEKS. We have still not resolved this. We have a washer in our house we cannot use. We built a dolly to put it on wheels yourself. Found a hose for it. And turned it on and the machine doesn't work all together. LONG STORY SHORT DO NOT SHOP HERE WITH L1ARS AND CRO0kS RUNNING THIS BUSINESS. ZERO COSTUMER SERVICE.

A. John in Newcastle
A. John in Newcastle

The bad appliance

I bought a washer from Barcelona appliances and paid $600.00. They provided one year warranty. After 2 months it didn't work. I called them so many times and visited the re too. A month later they replaced another washer ( this replaced washer has a hole on the rubber closed to the door and they patched that). I called them so many times and they didn't answer. I lost my money. DON'T BUY ANYTHING.

May in Sudbury
May in Sudbury

Great place to buy

Great customer service, I got exactly what I needed at the best price ever!! They were friendly, patient and very helpful. I would recommend this stove to anyone, Check them out for yourself!! You wouldn't be sorry that you did.

Damp and disappointed  in Toronto
Damp and disappointed in Toronto

Used washer and dryer( stackable )

When we receive the used appliance it had a large dent but shrugged it off ,but that was just the beginning of the issues.
The the discharge pump stopped causing flooding. Week later they replaced the whole unit , then the dryer wouldn't dry the close fully. It was a fight to have then return but the problem still remains.
Regards
Damp and disappointed

Zaya in Markham
Zaya in Markham

good price and good services

I bought a stacked washer and dryer at this store, the product was very clean and in good condition. Sales person was very patient and installation was done on time and in a good manner. No complaints.
H.C.