Eu Ca Construction Inc

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Eu Ca Construction Inc

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping. Natural Stone. Interlocking. Retaining Wall

This my second time using EU CA Construction Inc. Reli and Alex do absolutely great work! Nothing short of professional, honest, reliable and just great people to have work on my house, doing a solid job.

I will be installing a Pool next year, and Reli and his team will be back. There is no need to look elsewhere.

Thanks Reli. Awesome!! Nothing but compliments from all the neighbors.

Rob.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom renovation

I was so happy for the good job that they did to my bathroom
Reli and he’s team are perfect fast and clean at their job
My bathroom look so good bright and clean because of the nice materials that they choose

Thank you .

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Backyard project

Amazing work at getting the project done successfully. Fast great service and everything was on point in regards of finishing the project on time. I highly recommend getting work done by this company.

Thank you for the review sir it was a pleasure to work with you.

Rovena in Toronto
Rovena in Toronto

Basement renovation

This company was referred to me from a friend. Let me tell you, they do not joke around. Reli the boss knows everything inside and out about construction . They finished my basement in a timely matter and they made it look brand new. I would suggest EU CA to anyone. Thank you Reli, Alex and the rest of the team for your hard work.

Thank you very much, we are happy when the clients are saddened, your basement turned out in a great space.any time you need our service in the future we will be happy to work with you.

Oreo in Toronto
Oreo in Toronto

Concrete Sidewalk

I called EU-CA to get my sidewalk done with concrete. The guys there Reli and Alex are very knowledgeable of the job, from the get go you could tell these are the real concrete experts. The whole team worked very hard and professionally in order to get the project done the way I liked it. Overall the best concrete company out there, they also do a lot more landscaping stuff. Next year I'm gonna call them again to get my Interlocking replaced with new bricks. Great Job, Thank you EU-CA for your amazing work and customer care! Farewell!

Thank you sir for the great words, we look forward to work again next season. Thank you again

Driveway

Professional, top quality work.

Alex and Reli always on time and finished ahead of schedule. I was impressed to say the least with the quality of work. I will be using them again for my backyard in the spring.

Thank you , it was great to work with you sir.

1 review Cambridge, ON

A++ Job on Deck and Concrete Work

WOW....Reli and Alex came to do a deck and some concrete work at my house. They were recommended from a friend who was very satisfied with their work.

A++ job. Concrete and deck quality came in beyond my expectations in terms of quality.

100% on budget! Very open, and transparent through out the whole process. Always notified me with any potential "surprises".

I can not say enough, the workmanship has literally blown my mind. I would strongly recommend them. Especially when as a buyer, you often second guess yourself. Put your mind at east with booking EU-CA Construction.

Thank you Greg, will be always happy to work again for you.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Structural Reinforced Concrete Slabs/ Excavation / Gravel Sub-Base

EU-Ca Construction Inc. was referred to me by a work colleague, who contracts out to them on an exclusive basis. The highly positive recommendation was enough to have EU-Ca Construction Price the project.
When I first met Reli, I was very impressed to and assured to know that he definitely knew what he was doing. I am a High Rise Senior Construction Supervisor for 23 yrs, and I know concrete and structure. Let me tell you, so does Reli.
If you want great work that lasts, call Reli and Alex. If you want CRAP, call anyone else. You pay for what you get. PERIOD! Eu-Ca Construction Inc., delivers. They start, and they go until they finish. No B.S. Everything up front, and always transparent.

If you have doubts, call me. 416. 356.3942. Let me explain the construction reality to you.

Call Reli. You will not regret.

Blair in Toronto
Blair in Toronto

Retaining wall, Parging and Concrete Pad

I have just completed an extensive, year long Renovation at our home in Toronto. During that time I dealt with every trade that I had on site as I took on the role of contractor for this project.

I am extremely detailed oriented, and have been very involved in all work that has occurred at the house. I can say that Rely and Alex are amongst the best that have worked with. They make smart decisions with your best interests in mind. These guys do not cut corners, and do their jobs very well.

My neighbours were astounded at how hard these two guys work. And it’s true, they were, without a doubt the hardest working crew we’ve used to date.

I would highly recommend hiring this company, you will not regret it.

Thanks.

Thank you Blair is great to work with people like you, we will be happy to work with you on the future.

Pratima from Toronto
Pratima from Toronto

Porch renovation

Reli from EU-CA is really amazing. I needed a quote on doing the grout on my porch before the winter. He visited me the same night that I msged him, and told me beyond the grout, the flagstones would need to be reset as they were mis-aligned and would pool water. As they started work, they found a big hold under my porch. They dug out all the content, installed rebar and poured in concrete to make the porch completely solid. The price did go up for the MUCH bigger project, but it was reasonable for the work done. And I trust their quality to last as long as the house does.

This is the 4th project Reli and EU-CA have done for me, in addition to reflooring my garage, building me a patio and redoing some concrete stairs.

Thank you Pratima, we will always be there for you any time, is happy to work with clients like you .

More about Eu Ca Construction Inc

eu-ca-construction is a 25 year experience construction. The leader of the company started in 1991 until 2013 in Greece, 2013 till 2016 worked in Regina, SK and now in Toronto. We are experts on all kind of natural stones , all kind of interlocking, we are one of the best in the City for concrete works. We do interior work as well such is tiling floors kitchen and bathroom renovations we also do general renovations. Our crew works as a team from the first customer call until the project is completed. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us.