Eu-ca-construction-inc

Reviews for Eu-ca-construction-inc

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Driveway and

These guys were the most awesome people to work with. They are professional, creative, enthusiastic, true to their word and devoted to a job well done!
They removed an old asphalt double driveway and carefully regraded the slope for maximal water drainage and replaced surface with interlocking paving stone. They also removed degrading concrete from the garage floor. After stones and rebar the new concrete was scored and sealed. They explained and discussed everything as they went along, something I appreciated being a woman! Reli, Alex and crew were all great!

Reli, Alex and crew were all great

Thank you Patricia,it was a pleasure to work with you and your husband you guys are awesome.
I will be happy to work with you again.
Best regards

wilf_marche
wilf_marche

Basement walkout

Choosing a concrete contractor is a very difficult task, when I met Rali and Alex they put my mind at ease. I visited them on several occasions on job sites they were working on. After seeing the care they were putting into their work I was more then convinced and my mind was put at ease. We finally signed a contract and a payment schedule. They arrived on the promised date and wasted no time in getting started, from protecting my driveway with drop sheets and plywood and never leaving garbage anywhere at anytime. They promised they would be done in about 12 days but that got stretched out a few more cause of some changes the city inspector made from my plans. But all went well. Alex and Rali always went the extra mile to help with things that were not even included in our contract. Not only did I gain a contractor I can honestly trust but I gained a couple of good friends that I will definitely keep in touch with. Thank you both, you made the experience flawless.

Thank you Wilf.
It was very nice to work with you and will be great to work again.
Thank you again.

Pratima from Toronto
Pratima from Toronto

Garage floor

Reli and his team at EU-CA are the best at what they do. Reli was quick to respond to my request for a quote, coming in the same day. His price was very reasonable, and he did all the follow up on the scheduling of the job.

His team was on time every day, they worked so incredibly hard excavating the existing floor, and then laying a strong foundation and finishing the new floor.

My neighbours who stopped to view the work progressing were very impressed as well.

Reli and his team were alway smiling, made sure i was aware of each step in the job, and on hand to advice the best solution for my specific job.

I liked working with him so much, that I am already in talks to schedule a couple more small reno projects with him.

I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for any sort of concrete or interlocking work. They are really really good.

Thank you Pratima for the great review , me and my crew will always do our best for the bast resolute for all our clients. It was great to do business with you and we will like to work again on the future projects.

Louella in Moncton
Louella in Moncton
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Patio landscaping

I had patio landscaping done and I am thrilled with the end result. Even my hubby who is a nit picker is impressed by reli and his team. They are attentive to the slightest detail and the quality of their work is held to a very high standard. To top it off, they are a great bunch to work with. Would definitely recommend them to our friends and neighbours.

Thank you Louella , we always try the best for our clients .
And you are great , we will be very happy to work for your future projects .
Thank you again.

Ylli B.
Ylli B.

Complete home renovation

I did full renovation at my house, and Aurel and his team was the best.
They always came on time, unlike other contractors before their price was reasonable, and did not change until the work was done.
Best value for my hard earned $$$$$

Thank you very much mister Ylli for the business.
It was nice to serve you.
Reli.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Concrete Ramp project for a Condominium corporation - successfully performed in a highly quality as well as very good timing! Very Liable Company to Work with

We are very happy to work and rely on this company which is very specialized in conrete finish !Very responsabile and hardworking!
I wouldn't have no problem to refere this company to everyone interested on working with them!

Me and my crew will be happy to work with you in the future.
Regards

ajord113 in Toronto
ajord113 in Toronto

877 Yonge Street

General renovation of room 1108. High quality work. Very professional and reliable. Reli and Alex were very helpful and able to answer all the questions. We will defenitrly work with them again.

Thank you very much Mr. Joli I will be happy to work with you on the future
EU-CA CONSTRUCTION ONC

STRPM in Toronto
STRPM in Toronto

Concrete job

This company did the job in Third Line Oakville, Ontario in townhouse complex. The job consisted in catch basins repair and building some pits square holes with concrete and metal frame.The job was excellent and great quality. Both guys Reli and Alex are really professional and they treat the customers very well by explaining them step by step the work that needs to be done. We highly reccomend this company.

Thank you very much to choose our company for your project and also thank you for the great score .
We always try our best for our clients .
Thank you again and will be happy to work with you in the future.

Christopher J Walker in Toronto
Christopher J Walker in Toronto

Interlocking, and patio

I had the most amazing professional service from Reli and Alex I have never seen a more deticated hard working construction crew in my life. They use only premium materials as well. I had asked them to redo my patio around 150sqft and interlocking of the Driveway 550sqft on the house the job was very well planned and executed, looks absolutely mint no cut corners . Very satisfied I assure you these folks are definitely home stars. Knowledgeable and Experienced contractors won't hesitate to contact them again in the future worth every penny!

I appreciate ,I will be always really happy to work with you again.
Regards

More about Eu-ca-construction-inc

eu-ca-construction is a 25 year experience construction. The leader of the company started in 1991 until 2013 in Greece, 2013 till 2016 worked in Regina, SK and now in Toronto. We are experts on all kind of natural stones , all kind of interlocking, we are one of the best in the City for concrete works. We do interior work as well such is tiling floors kitchen and bathroom renovations we also do general renovations. Our crew works as a team from the first customer call until the project is completed. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us.