Eu Ca Construction Inc

Reviews for Eu Ca Construction Inc

Stephen in North York
Stephen in North York

Basement and garage

Work was exceptional,we are happy and satisfied, u don’t find contractors like these men no more .They listen to their clients and they deliver what we wanted, and will always works for us in the future and we will highly recommended them at anytime.

Thank you STEPHEN it was very nice to work with you.
We will be happy to work with you in the future.
Regardless

Service

It was the first time that I have used this company and for sure it will not be the last.Im very satisfied with them,very responsible ,correct, on time,good quality and great customer service.

Thank you very much Mr , it was a pleasure working with you. Will see you in your next project.

Christopher J Walker in Toronto

• Friendly
• Hard working
• Pleasant
• Perfectionists

Over all best company for all your concrete needs., The sheer amount of courtesy and professionalism is mind boggling, this is how every company should operate.

Thank you very much. We always be there for you Chris.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Concrete walkway

Reli and Alex put in a concrete walkway between my house and my neighbour's house. The workmanship was impeccable. The water moves perfectly away from both houses. I was very impressed and satisfied with the quality of work and the easy and rapid communication with Reli.

Thank you Dan , always happy to work with you again.

mgokulachandra in Toronto
mgokulachandra in Toronto

Amazing workmanship

This company came highly recommended to me by my sister, since they had previously done some excellent work for her. She gave them high praise, and I can see why after the work they just completed at my house this Spring.

Reli and Alex are amazing craftsmen, as well as very courteous and polite. They are also very fair in their pricing. They fixed a collapsing retaining wall for us, minimizing impact from our neighbour's grading. They planned the work to minimize the impact of the adjacent site, made sure that the proper materials were used, considered the flow of water over time, and built it in such a way that it would last a long while.

I will definitely be calling them back for future projects at our house and will recommend them to anyone looking for experienced, knowledgable craftsmen with stonework and landscaping.

Thank you very much Mahitha, with the natural stone wall your backyard looks amazing.
Thank you again and we will be there if you need our services again.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Walk way repair

Just in two daysthe repair was done . Perfect job .
Exact, accurate, always available to communicate
Reasonable price. My best experience ever with ladscaping company. Reference can be provided upon request.
Srongly recommend.

Thank you Oscar for the review, we will be always happy to serve you.

Peter in North York
Peter in North York

Marble Tiling Work

We contacted Reli and his crew for the replacing fireplace tile surrounding. We are pleased with everything fair quote and on time.In the future we would contact them again and recommend them to all in the tile work need.

Thank you Peter ; it was nice to meet and work with you.
Anything you want in the future don't hesitate to contact me.
Reli from
EU-CA CONSTRUCTION INC

Nick G in North York
Nick G in North York

Concrete finishing

My company was contracted to complete all landscaping at the Peterborough public library, we hired EU-CA for the all concrete scope of the job. Excellent craftmenship, fair pricing and good attitude. We re very satisfied with their work and will definitely be doing business with them again.

Nick thank you for the good words, we are trying to reach you goal which is ( Satisfate clients means a healthy business) We will continue to do that .
EU- CA CONSTRUCTION INC

Dmeirovitz in North York
Dmeirovitz in North York

Excellent workmanship

Reli and Alex do amazing work. They are punctual, polite and take pride in their workmanship. They did a phenomenal job for me on forming concrete steps and a planter box as well as setting some complicated tiles. I would definitely recommend using them and won’t hesitate to use them again on my projects.

Thanks for a great job.

Heidan Construction Ltd.
Daniel, President

Will be happy to work with you again on the future.
EU-CA CONSTRUCTORS INC

Bns in North York
Bns in North York

Concrete ramp/walkway and curbs

Reli was professional, timely and detailed in all aspects of this project. Quality and finish was exceptional. Him and his guys work quickly neatly and efficiently. I would highly recommend them.5 star!

Thank you Sir , we will be ready to help you on any other project.
Thank you again.
EU -CA CONSTRUCTION INC

More about Eu Ca Construction Inc

eu-ca-construction is a 25 year experience construction. The leader of the company started in 1991 until 2013 in Greece, 2013 till 2016 worked in Regina, SK and now in Toronto. We are experts on all kind of natural stones , all kind of interlocking, we are one of the best in the City for concrete works. We do interior work as well such is tiling floors kitchen and bathroom renovations we also do general renovations. Our crew works as a team from the first customer call until the project is completed. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us.