Jescore Renovations Inc.

Oshawa ON L1G 7V7

Interlocking Stone
Jescore Renovations Inc.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Jescore Renovations Inc.

ehughes in PETERBOROUGH
ehughes in PETERBOROUGH
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

front porch

excellent work, highly recommend this company owners and all employees are all very knowledgeable and very helpful with tips on care. will use again in future for sure!

Thank you very much, and we look forward to doing the rest of the walkway and garden wall for you.

Jesse

Finally a contractor you can trust!!!

Prompt, professional, talented stays within budget and finishes the job on time and as promised!! I have finally found a contractor that I can trust!! Exceptional workman ship, attention to detail, reliable, respectful of my home. Ive now had all three of my bathrooms, my windows and more recently Corey and Ralph came to the rescue when water poured through my ceiling phenomenal job! Bye bye popcorn ceiling and I love my new pot lights!! Thanks Corey and Ralph for your prompt response, clean and timely completion, of all project thus far. You guys are like family now! Thanks so much!

Thank you very much for the very kind review. We are glad to hear how happy you are and consider you family as well at this point. Thank you for trusting us with all your renovation needs!

Louise
Louise
1 review Milton, ON

Windows,

Over the last 8 years I have had Jescore Renovation arrange for a number of Jobs in upgrading my home and property. They arranged a 100 ft long interlock driveway, a fence along the driveway, a deck, stonework all around the outside basement wall and a few other jobs. I have always been so pleased with the workmanship that I keep going back to them for each project. The workers always professional and always leave the place clean. Upon finishing the installation of the windows they even cleaned them. what more can you ask for. thank you guys.

Thank you Louise for the lovely review and it has been an absolute pleasure working with you and always appreciate the work! Enjoy until next time!

New Doors
New Doors
1 review Oshawa, ON

New front, side door & patio door

This is my 3rd Jescore project
All of the work in the previous 2 was very good
The last project, just completed on Mar 18/22 had very good quality workmanship. The 2 installers were skilled, efficient and courteous
We are very pleased with our new doors
AV

Thank you for trusting us again!

Anna
Anna
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Master Ensuite Reno

We decided to have our master ensuite renovated and decided on Jescore Renovations. It was the best decision we made. A truly remarkable family business. Jacob was the first person to enter our home and gave us an estimate and we felt comfortable with him. Jesse, another brother who is the manager, explained the whole procedure. Both brothers were friendly, courteous and professional. All our questions were answered with knowledge that made it easy to sign the contract. Dan and Andy worked very diligently and took pride in their work. They explained everything they were doing. They were conscientious and very knowledgeable. We were very comfortable having them in our home. Their humour lessened the stress of the reno. Cory,the father and owner has been in business for many years. Do not hesitate to have Jescore do your renovation.They completed the job on time and within budget.

Thank you guys very much, we truly appreciate the kind words and I will make sure to pass them along to the team. I hope you enjoy your new "spa" anna!

Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Another Great Renovation

This is our third renovation with Jescore Renovation. Cory came immediately with his son when I called and are we are now doing a basement renovation, bathroom renovation and more outdoor renovations to come in the future. Ralph and Jean-Guy's experience, standards and quality craftsmanship easily proved Jescore has the best team in the business and the most personable. That's why I keep calling them back confident that the job will be done right. They are a true delight to have in my home.

Thank you cynthia it has been awesome working with you guys. We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to completing the rest of the work in the spring.

Jan M in Whitby
Jan M in Whitby
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Interlocking Walkway/driveway and vinyl siding

Jescore not only stands by there work, but they are also knowledgeable, friendly, hands on, and meticulous.
We started with the front walkway, then added an extension to our driveway width for our third car. Jesse was at the job site every day, checking in to make sure everything was ok.
We then moved on to our vinyl siding. The crew had a great eye for details, the colour option was fantastic!
The workmanship is over the top! Our curb appeal is over the top! It was a real pleasure to deal with this company, so much integrity obvious in each interaction. Highly recommend them.

Thank you very much guys for the lovely review, we really appreciate that. I'm glad you had a pleasant experience and we look forward to doing the backyard next year.

RICK
RICK
1 review Ajax, ON

Completed front steps and patio along with side pathway and driveway. Entire eavestrough system was also replaced.

Workmanship and professionalism was none but the best right from the workers to the owners. We were so happy we hired them to do further renovations. Highly recommended for any renovation you might need.

Rick and Sandy

Thanks guys. Thank you for trusting us with your exterior makeover and we are looking forward to starting on the inside!

Not a Happy Camper in Whitby
Not a Happy Camper in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Remove and replace driveway interlock

Jescore removed and replaced the back interlock between our house and the garage, plus installed a garden border along the garage wall. Great job by Virgil. Corey came by every day to speak with us and talk to Virgil. The job was started on time and finished in a timely manner with no mess left behind. Everyone was super professional and worked very hard.
Love the new partial driveway and garden border.
Great job Jescore.
This is the second time we have used Jescore and they have always gone out of their way to please us.

Thanks Corey, Jessie and Virgil.

Thank you guys for the lovely review and it was a pleasure working with you again.

Clara T
Clara T

Back deck

I desperately needed to replace my rotted old deck as it was dangerous to walk on. The guys at Jescore came out the same day and although this was late in the season, they squeezed me in and started working on the deck within a week. They were extremely professional and helpful; did not pressure me and they did an awesome job.The deck is 22x15 and they made it gorgeous and so solid it will outlive both me and my house! Thank you so much and I not only recommend them highly but am using them for more outdoor and indoor Reno’s.

Thank you for the positive review, we really appreciate that. We also look forward to the rest of the work in the spring!

Thanks Again
Jesse

More about Jescore Renovations Inc.

Our company provides a full range of services, offering a wide selection of affordable high quality materials so that our clients don't have to worry about their purchase. Jescore Renovations can also perform the entire house interior decoration, kitchen, bathroom doors, and windows design planning, custom ceilings, home cinema theaters, etc.

We offer a full range of interior and exterior services:

• Stonework
• Roofing
• Waterproofing

We're social here:

Bathroom Renovation and Interlocking Stone
Do you know what your home will look like in 5 to 10 years? Goal Planning is the key to successful Home Renovations. We offer a FREE one hour consultation, which will include an evaluation of your home and renovation goals. Planning is the key to a successful renovation. During consultation our designer gets some idea of what a client expects to see in the end, e.g. the number of rooms remodeled, style, interior and exterior of the house, preferred colours, etc. We can work together to formulate a long term renovation strategy for your home. Our company provides a full range of services, offering a wide selection of affordable high quality materials so that our clients don’t have to worry about their purchase. Jescore Renovations can also perform the entire house interior decoration, kitchen, bathroom doors, and windows design planning, custom ceilings, home cinema theatres, etc … INTERIOR RENOVATIONS • Kitchens • Bathrooms • Recreation Rooms • Basements • Walk-in Closets • Ceilings • Cabinetry • Interior Doors • Granite and Marble • Wall Décor • Stucco • Flooring EXTERIOR RENOVATIONS • Stonework & Interlock • Retaining Walls • Granite and Marble • Fences, Gates • Decking • Railings • Windows • Exterior Doors • Roofing • Garages & Car Ports • Sheds PLANNING & DESIGN • Interior Design • Exterior Design • House Design • Home Styling • Commercial Remodels • Space Planning
Free Consultation Design Services 30 Years of Experience Energy efficient materials Modern techniques and equipment 5 Year Guarantee Giving Back to the Community Engagement
Gifted Hardscape/Stone Work Specialists Bathroom Renos at It's Best
1991
Cash and Cheque
Metro License
BBB A+ Rated
5 Year Warranty. Please ask for more details.