Jescore Renovations Inc.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Oshawa ON L1G 7V7

Reviews for Jescore Renovations Inc.

Dave and Dale's place in Whitby
Dave and Dale's place in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

exerior work: siding eaves paving and retainer walls

Our house is 34 years old and in need of renovations. Jescore began with replacing the existing walkways, glass sliding door in kitchen, siding, eavestrough, front door and screen door at side of house, also paving the driveway. At each point in the renovations we were informed of what was happening and what would follow. All of the people involved
were polite and very helpful. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs renovations on their house. We were extremely pleased with the work and the people.

Thank you both we have loved working with you and hope you enjoy all your renovations!!

Bob & Pat  from Oshawa
Bob & Pat from Oshawa

Condo backyard

We were so very pleased at how our patio and small lawn looks. We have had many compliments since it was done. The two gentlemen who did the work were extremely fussy about the overall outcome.
We would recommend Jescore Renovations Inc. Any time

Thank you very much. Enjoy your new patio and keep that grass watered!!

HappyHomeowners in
HappyHomeowners in

My Renovator of Choice

This company is wonderful. They perform wonderful work with no hassle to me. I was impressed the first time I used them for my front porch. I was impressed the second time the did work for me (eavestroughs, soffits and fascia). I have recommended them to friends and neighbours and I am using them again. If I could give them 6 starts out of 5 I would do so. Jesse and Corey are a true pleasure to deal with.

I would highly recommend Jescore Renovations Inc. to anyone who is thinking of having work done.

Thank you both for always trusting us to do an amazing job for all of your renovation needs!! We look forward to getting your doors on!

Missy in Oshawa
Missy in Oshawa

Interlocking bricks in front entrance & Hallway procilin tiles

I can not say enough about the professionalism of Jescore. The have outstanding customer service and the workmanship went far beyond our expectations. We are so glad we came across Jessie at the Bowmanville home show. I would recommend Jescore for any renovation. They will be on our speed dial.

Thank you very much we really enjoyed working with you guys and are glad to hear you are so happy. Enjoy it!

Shawn & Patricia in Scarborough
Shawn & Patricia in Scarborough

Outdoor walkway and wall building

Jescore was a great company to work with. We are completely satisfied with the job they did. We had Denis and Richard do the work and they were very professional and did everything they could to make sure we were extremely happy. Corey and Jessie made commitments and delivered on them all. I would recommend them anytime.

Thank you guys, we loved working with you guys and hope you enjoy the work for years to come!

Sherrill from Durham Metal Movers
Sherrill from Durham Metal Movers

Kitchen & Bath Renovation

We hired Jescore Renovations for our Kitchen & Bath Reno. They were extremely professional, reliable & courteous the whole way. They were prompt, communicated with us every step and cleaned up each day. We are so please with their workmanship! We would recommend Jescore to anyone looking for an expert contractor!

Thank you so much, you were an absolute pleasure to work with and we absolutely loved the treats in the afternoon. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom and kitchen.

Much appreciated
The jescore team

lmartin in Oshawa
lmartin in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front porch, retaining walls and new driveway

We contacted Jescore through an ad we had received in the mail. Corey had showed up promptly to give us a quote on our front porch and we loved his ideas and suggestions so we decided to go ahead with hiring Jescore. The team did such an amazing job with the flagstone on our front porch that we decided to go ahead and get our driveway replaced with retaining walls down both sides. The team showed up on time everyday and cleaned up at the end of each night. We would highly recommend Jescore to all of our friends and family and we will definitely be using them again our selves. Thanks again Jesse and Corey for a job well done!!!

Thank you both very much for the opportunity to do a lovely job for you! We hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Melissa in Woodbridge
Melissa in Woodbridge

Interlock Patio, Garage Doors, Eavestrough, Soffit & Fascia

I met Jesse at the Home show in Oshawa. He had great knowledge about the business, so I deiced to go ahead and make an appointment with Jescore to get a quote on doing my back patio. Corey who is the owner of the family business came out and gave me a quote, he sat down and explain the process and helped pick out the stone and gave his honest opinion on what he felt would last the longest & look the best. He has 30 years of experience in the business and it shows. what started with my back patio, turned into garages doors as well as eavestrough, soffit and fascia. There is not one project that did not EXCEED my expectations.
I had Jesse calling me each night to confirm the time that the trades would be there. They were always there right on time, they worked hard and were all very professional.I love the level of communication throughout the job, I did not feel as if I was ever left in the dark.
I cannot say enough good things about Jescore. Any future project they will be the first and only company I call.
It is hard to bring someone into your home and hope that your vision comes to life. I can assure you that Jescore will bring your vision to life X10.

Thank you for amazing work Jescore, I look forward to working with you on more projects in the near future.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and we look forward to working together again soon!

NancyS in Oshawa
NancyS in Oshawa

Front Porch, Rails and Flagstone Finishing

I recently had Jescore redo my front porch, concrete was refinished with flagstone and brand new rails were put on and it looks amazing. I get so many compliments about my front porch I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Jescore for any renovations one may need, they are very professional, courteous and helpful. I will definitely use them in future projects.

Thank you very much Nancy and we're glad to hear you are so pleased and we were able to get everything finished on time for you. Happy holidays!!

MariaE in Courtice in Oshawa
MariaE in Courtice in Oshawa

Front walkway/back deck

I had Jescore work on 2 projects this year. In the Spring they replaced my deck and this fall they redid my walk way and steps with stonework. Corey, Jesse and his contractors are very professional and helpful, they went through several alternatives and suggestions until I got the look I was extremely pleased with. They kept the work areas safe and clean when they were here. With daily follow up on the progress and keeping me informed on when the work would be completed. I have used this company in the past and will gladly do so again .

Thank you very much Maria for the lovely review. You have always been a pleasure to work with!

More about Jescore Renovations Inc.

We offer a FREE one hour consultation, which will include an evaluation of your home and renovation goals. Planning is the key to a successful renovation. During consultation our designer gets some idea of what a client expects to see in the end, e. g. the number of rooms remodeled, ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Courtice?