Jescore Renovations Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation
Jescore Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Jescore Renovations Inc.

Nicole Day in Oshawa
Nicole Day in Oshawa

Front porch / patio/ tumble stone walk way /sided house

What started out as a quote for a patio turned out to be several upgrades to our house. Jescorerenovations is a company that is built on quality work and craftsmanship. The staff are very professional and Many have been with Coery since starting his company .With Jescorerenovations you will get a job that will exceed your expectations and quality to last a life time money well invested in your property .Excellent choice for any area of renovations. I highly recommend them .

Thank you Nicole!! We really enjoyed working with you guys this year and are looking forward to finishing the rest of the work in the spring.

The Jescore team!

Susie in Uxbridge
Susie in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Stone work: porch and patio

Dear Corey,
We wish to thank you for a job well done, no, rather an excellent job. You, Jean-Guy and Josh embellished our house and consequently increased its value.
Jean-Guy and Josh’s work was not only the best we could have asked for, but they were hard working, polite, pleasant and even cleaned up after themselves. You and your customers are very lucky to have them.
We would not hesitate for a moment to recommend you and your services to anyone and that’s why we are not only having more stone work done but also the eavestroughs replaced.
We also appreciated how you came by several times to check if everything was to our satisfaction and that says a lot.
Again, my very sincere appreciation to you and your team.
Yvonne and Chris

Thank you both for the lovely review we really appreciate it. We hope you and your mother enjoy your new front porch and especially the back patio!

The Jescore Team

Dave and Dale's place in Whitby
Dave and Dale's place in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Inter lock walk ways

The exterior walks around our house was aged and had settled unevenly.
The work was completed as specified and very efficiently. The change in our home was impressive. People walking by the house frequently complemented us on the change of house's appearance. We are completely satisfied and happy with the end result. The quality of the work was excellent, and we are happy to recommend Jescore to our friends.

Thank you Dave and Dale we loved working for you both and are happy to hear your feedback. We hope you enjoy all your new stone work!!

Donna Knight in Oshawa
Donna Knight in Oshawa

Verhanda and walkway reno

Hired Jesscore to renovate our walkway . A quote was given, job booked, downpayment made. They came within the time slot they gave for job start up. The craftsmen were punctual and excellent workers. They were very meticulous with their work and owner kept coming to not only check on progress of work but to make sure we were also pleased. The end job was beautifully completed and within budget. Very happy. Would strongly recommend this company .

Thank you very much Donna you were a pleasure to work with and we are very glad to hear you are happy! Enjoy your walkway.

Albert from Port Perry
Albert from Port Perry
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Front Porch and retaining wall

We are very pleased with the end result of our stone work. The employees who worked on the project were very hard working, efficient and punctual. We would not hesitate to recommend the company to our neighbors or friends.

We are glad you had a wonderful experience with us. We really enjoyed working for you both and look forward to working for you again soon! Thank you!

barbara in
barbara in
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

garden wall and front walkway

A1 professional job. I am thrilled with my new wall and walkway. It really improves the curb appeal of my home. The workers were perfectionists and did an amazing job. The were polite and always smiling. I would highly recommend this company and I will use their services again. The job was completed on time and both days they were here right on time.

Thank you Barbara that means a lot to us and we are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and services!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovtion

It was such a good feeling the morning we wokeup to a beautiful kitchen. Thanks to Jescore Renovations inc. Corey and his team are very dependable. We called a few days ago and within a week , the work was beautifully done. Each team rendered good service and produced good quality work. I would not hesitate to them again when the need arises

Thank you guys for the review. Being prompt and doing top quality work is very important to us. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen! And you won't have any leaking with your new Eavestrough either!

MaryLou in Toronto
MaryLou in Toronto

Front porch and walkway

All I hoped for and more. Removal and replacement of patio slabs from walkway and tiles from don’t porch. The work was done by a master craftsman who installed natural square cut flagstones as noted in the contract. The work area was always tidy and upon completion returned to its original state. I would not hesitate to recommend Jesscore to anyone.

Thank you Mary Lou we're glad to have given you everything and more. Enjoy it for years to come!

The Jescore Team

Emck in Bowmanville
Emck in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Interlocking Patio

They came today, a month earlier than they thought and worked all day on one of the hottest days we’ve had this year. The work was completed in 1 day, they were very tidy as well.

They did a beautiful job, very satisfied, and happy with it. I would definitely use them again for other projects and highly recommend them. Its nice to use a local family business.

My beautiful patio is ready for Canada Day celebrations on Sunday!

Thank you very much. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the outcome and hope you enjoyed it for the long weekend and hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come. We look forward to the rest of the work you may have!!

Thanks again,
The Jescore Team!

two patios in Oshawa
two patios in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front porch & garden

Thanks Jescore. It looks like a brand new house! After completing my double patio last year, I contracted to have my front porch & garden done this year. I was confident that the same exceptional workmanship would make my front porch renovation a standout. I appreciate the time your staff takes to listen to what the customer wants, and to interpret my wishes into an end result. It was great to see Dennis again on site as I had requested. His skills and pride in his work is second to none. I have received so many compliments on the front of my house! Thanks again.

Thank you Linda, we are very happy to hear that you love the front just as much. It really did open up the front.

Thanks again
The jescore team

More about Jescore Renovations Inc.

We offer a FREE one hour consultation, which will include an evaluation of your home and renovation goals.

Planning is the key to a successful renovation. During consultation our designer gets some idea of what a client expects to see in the end, e.g. the number of rooms remodeled, style, interior and exterior of the house, preferred colours, etc. We can work together to formulate a long term renovation strategy for your home.

Our company provides a full range of services, offering a wide selection of affordable high quality materials so that our clients don't have to worry about their purchase. Jescore Renovations can also perform the entire house interior decoration, kitchen, bathroom doors, and windows design planning, custom ceilings, home cinema theaters, etc.

We offer a full range of interior and exterior services:

• Stonework