Vila Roofing

Gloria in Toronto
Gloria in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof

We had our roof done in Oct of 2018..We knew when we met David he would be who we would hire to do our roof..David was extremely knowledgeable..took time to explain process...He was very professional..They completed the job in a timely manner but most efficiently..Reasonable prices..We were extremely satisfied with the job and would highly recommend his company. Recently, with all the crazy weather, we had a small leak from our skylight. I immediately called David as I made an assumption it was the roof. David returned my call within 5 mins. This is standard for him. He asked me some questions to assist in diagnosing the problem and said he would come out within day or so..He came and determined it was not a leak but condensation inside the skylight. He further put caulking around window which really wasn't his issue. He was so emphathetic..had even been thinking of our situation overnight to determine the problem. He responded as if this was his own home. He has such a gentle and respectful way of communicating. I can't say enough about David! He exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend him..All the success to you David..well deserved!

Looking for Roofing pros in Oakville?