V.I.S.E.R.G. Construction

V.I.S.E.R.G. Construction

Review for V.I.S.E.R.G. Construction

Crumble in Toronto
Crumble in Toronto

Large, tall stucco job with moulding

After visiting my (under construction) house today and seeing Victor working yet another weekend, I’m compelled to write a review (my first!) I am just so happy with his craftsmanship,

Victor is nearly done my large stucco job, including Tudor style detailing, 3-storeys at the back and steep hill on the side.

He is the first person to arrive at the worksite in the morning and sometimes the last to leave. He works both quickly and with extreme attention to detail; even my particular eye has been unable to find a single imperfection in his work.

He erects scaffolding very quickly, including on my side yard that is both narrow and very steep. His job site, like his work, is also very tidy. At the end of each day he dutifully tidies all his tools and buckets.

V.I.S.E.R.G. was procured by my contractor as part of my large fixed-price contract, so I do not have full transparency into the cost. I am extremely happy with the speed and detail of the work - whatever he’s charging, it’s worth it!