Floor One Inc

Reviews for Floor One Inc

Munira in Calgary
Munira in Calgary

Whole Condo Flooring

They have been in flooring business for a very long time and are very experienced. They have put carpets and Lino for me before and now Vinyl Flooring in my condo. They are very good at what they do and I am very happy with their work. They are honest and keep their promises. Very helpful and no hidden charges. I would recommend them to my family and friends for sure.

Helo Munira,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate your business and feedback.

Bruce
Bruce

Luxury vinyl plank floor install

From start to finish to process was great. This is the second time I have used Floor One to do work on my house. Great service and the install was awesome, well done.

Helo Bruce,

We are grateful to have had the opportunity to work for you a second time, it was a pleasure. Thank you for the fantastic review!

More about Floor One Inc

Floor One is Calgary's premier supplier of the finest window, wall, and floor coverings. We offer a wide variety of solutions for your new construction, renovation, or building project.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Calgary?