Pearlstreak Painting And Fine Finishes

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M6G 4C7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Pearlstreak Painting And Fine Finishes

Reviews for Pearlstreak Painting And Fine Finishes

margarita_chsheg
margarita_chsheg
1 review , ON

Interior work - house painting

I would like to express a big thank you to Evgeny and the Purl Streaks team. This team is one of the best contractors I've ever worked with. They were always on time, stayed within the budget and more importantly protected surfaces of the house as if it was their own (which is very uncommon, as I had very unpleasant experiences in the past). Another bonus was the fact that Evgeny was very helpful with giving suggestions and helping pick the right colours for my place... I could never imagine how hard of a task it could be! I give my highest recommendations to the team of Purl Streak and hope to work with them again in the future!Best regards,Margarita

Shawn
Shawn

Exterior paint job

Great work. Done on time. Friendly and professional. Cleaned everything up afterwards. Absolutely would use again. Good value.

More about Pearlstreak Painting And Fine Finishes

Freshening-up walls, completely redecorating your home or getting your property ready for sale? We are here to make any painting project a breeze! Our team of experienced painters are mobile to service any neighbourhood in the GTA.