Paul Davis Windsor And Essex County

ashleymcm
ashleymcm
1 review Saint Joachim, ON

Water damage clean up

John always kept me in the loop and answered all questions very thoroughly. I am happy with the services they provided

We appreciate your comments and thank you for letting others know about your successful restoration.

cmcrooks
cmcrooks
0 reviews Windsor, ON

ROOF LEAK AND CEILING REPAIR.

The job was completed and we’re happy with it however; there was paint on our carpets (from bringing the plastic out) a big chip in our hallway wall, mud on our window screens, carpet and door (windows – in the room where the damage was), and paint on a lot of the trim. I’ve had to do touch ups -to the point of almost a second/third coat of paint on cut that comes down onto the wall from the ceiling that needed to be painted too. My hardwood floors are also scratched when they moved a filing cabinet and desk. I moved these with towels under them so as to avoid this – towels were left in the room to be used if needed.

On their final day I did take a look with him, but was seriously less than 24 hours out of surgery, so I wasn’t 100% on my game a) to notice and B) to speak up. Quite honestly I was happy they were leaving so I could crawl into bed. Now that I am recuperating and starting to put the room back together -with a clear head I wanted to let you know that if I were to hire or recommend this person again I would not.

I expected to do some cleaning but this was way worse than what the demo guy did. The Demo guy put down runners on the carpet, and taped plastic around the room to avoid further damage. The drywaller took none of these types of precautions. Ceiling debris was allowed to fall freely onto hardwood floors. As far as I could tell, the plastic used was left over from the Demo guy. Also, my porch to some major scrubbing to get the drywall mud off of it, and part of the finish on the steps was warn off on the bottom two steps.

Thanks for listening, and I write this only so that Paul Davis doesn’t look bad as a in the future. Possibly he was trying to get out quickly because he knew I wasn’t feeling well and didn’t pay as much attention to detail as he normally would have. Maybe he just needs a reminder to use a drop cloth, and bag it before taking it through the rest of the house, and a wet rag to catch drips on the trim and floors. I also write this to ensure that anyone, someone like and older person who can’t do a clean up and repair to this extent
after the repair won’t have to.

Thank you for your observations, comments and recommendations for improvements. We have taken steps to ensure that this type of situation does not happen in the future.

linxcoach
linxcoach

Emergency work for Flood

The team sent into my home was professional, friendly and kept me in the loop on progress. They installed and removed equipment efficiently and with as little disruption to our lives as possible.

Thank you for taking the time to send this review of our work completed at your house.
It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,
Paul Davis Team

charsus65
charsus65
1 review Windsor, ON

Complete rebuild of a multi-room previously finished basement with highest quality construction, decorative finishings and fine details.

Paul Davis Company with the responsiveness and professionalism of Tony Digorgio overseeing the job was second to none. We saw all phases of clean-up after flooding and reconstruction that was meticulous and our basement was restored like nothing ever happened... down to the finest details. Excellent customer service despite a challenging time after disastrous flooding in the Windsor area last year. Thank you for the fine work completed to the last nail and stroke of a brush.

Hi, I'm glad you were satisfied with the workmanship and our team. Thanks for your kind words.

eshea55
eshea55
1 review Saint John'S, NL

Exterior Renovation after house fire next door.

The work was completed promptly and professionally. Everyone we dealt with was especially friendly and understanding of our situation and very accommodating of our schedule.

bechardnancy
bechardnancy
1 review Tilbury, ON

roof and fence

They were here early.They redid my roof and 5 section of my fence it looks great

bonnie_larmond
bonnie_larmond

Basement flood restoration

Paul Davis, very professional, efficient and great contractors they hired such as painter, carpenter and flooring. Always returned any calls in a timely manner.

jbates1954
jbates1954

Basement Restoration

We had a manager named Mark come to our house at the time of the flood. He was very informative with the whole process and left us with the timeframe of the loss.

The crew was next to show up. They did a great job.

We also dealt with Katherine who kept us informed the whole time and let us know exactly what was happening every day.

You guys were very professional and I would recommend you to the world. Keep up the good work.

bettyburn
bettyburn
1 review , ON

Privacy Fence repairs

Workers were very skilled in the work they did. They kept me updated with the work they were doing. Nice guys and I will be recommending them to my friends. Thanks guys.

anna.boston
anna.boston

Basement rennovation

Phenomenal work, excellent quality, courteous and respectiveful workers
Completed work in a timely fashion without delays!!!

More about Paul Davis Windsor And Essex County

Cleanup & Restoration Services

Several accidents and weather events cause property damage. At Paul Davis we confront this damage each day. We acknowledge that every call we receive is different and will utilize the tools and resources that are necessary to have it fixed professionally.
Water Damage: From broken pipes to severe flooding, there are numerous causes of water damage. Sometimes it is contained to a single room, while other times it can inflict damage on the whole property. To help you on the road to recovery after a water damage incident, our services include water extraction, structural repairs, and contents cleaning.
Fire and Smoke Damage: A fire in your home or business will result in three major problems: burned materials and belongings, smoke damage, and flood damage. Our professional equipment allows us to restore a surprisingly large amount of fire-damaged content. We’ll also remove water and eliminate the odours caused by smoke.
Weather Damage: After damage from weather events like ice storms and hail, careful repairs will be needed. Our restoration specialists will answer the call with our clean services.
Mould Removal:
Mould is a major health concern that should be dealt with immediately. We won’t stop after cleaning the areas that have a visible mould problem. We’ll take the necessary steps to prevent future growth of mould through extensive sanitation.
Contents Cleaning: A building isn’t the only thing that is damaged during an event like this, as there many business and personal belongings that can seem ruined and lost forever. Please talk to your local Paul Davis System before you throw these items away. With the latest cleaning technology, we are able to restore clothing, documents, furniture, and other heavily damaged items.
Call Paul Davis for more information on our other services, including cleanup for sewer backup damage, ice damming, and asbestos.
You can count on our team being at your property within two hours.