City Best Renos & Contracting

City Best Renos & Contracting

Reviews for City Best Renos & Contracting

Emily E.
Emily E.

Reconstructed and painted exterior entrance stairs, fixed roof, built backyard fence, aesthetic additions inside and outside.

Work was completed beautifully and thoughtfully. David is very detail oriented and highly skilled, and completely trustworthy and honest. He attended to the projects until he and we were satisfied with its quality and aesthetic. We have worked with various contractors for many projects, and David is by far the best. David is now our "go-to" contractor for matters big and small and we will definitely continue to use him.

Navis
Navis

Condo Kitchen Renovation

We worked with David Petrie for remodeling our Condo Kitchen. It was an absolute pleasure working with David from the design, planning phase to the completion phase. We were inexperienced in terms of home renovations and therefore anxious prior to engaging David. David put us at ease at the every first time meeting, with his sincerity and honest approach. David is a patient individual, who is detail oriented and someone who takes pride in every aspect of the job. It is hard not to like David as a person and he is a true professional. As part of the initial engagement process, David provided a cost and time estimate which helped us to get comfortable with the project before it even began. David engaged the services of a kitchen designer who spend time with us going over the details of the custom kitchen. David provided ideas on how to reduce cost and helped us prioritize the project to stay within our budget. I have to say that, David was practical and realistic in prioritizing our goals. David also worked closely with our Condo requirements that were needed as part of the renovation project, he did not take any shortcuts. He also worked with the elevator schedule of my Condo in order to complete the dally work schedule. David always made sure to call us in the evening to ensure that the day's work went well and was incident free, which we appreciated a lot. He managed to reduce the stress involved with renovation with his positive attitude and execution of the work plan. I highly recommend David based on our experience.

I want you both to know it was a pleasure to work with you both on this kitchen Reno and to have your complete trust and confidence in me and my team!! Thank you for the kind words and the review! Glad to Make Your Home A Happy Place!

Kathy N.
Kathy N.

Shower Reno and Other Stuff

I had a variety of things that needed to be addressed in my home that needed different trades to be addressed. Individual trades were not calling me back and it was frustrating. Then I grouped all the things together and Dave Petrie came to the rescue. The flashiest bit was the refurbished shower which is now gorgeous and functional. Other items included a new window, some new carpeting, insulation, upgraded smoke alarms. It all got done for the price I agreed to in advance. I'm relieved and grateful.

Thank You very much for the review...
It was a pleasure to work for you and make the your Home a Happy Place!

Mike
Mike

Kitchen, Bathroom, Floors (Tile & Hardwood), General Contracting

I had recently bought a condo in downtown Toronto that required some work to get it up to the standard and quality that I wanted. Dave came in and offered a competitive quote and brought in the right team. They took care of everything from start to finish, and I didn't have to worry about anything. The work was completed on time (tight timeframe) and to a very high quality. I am very happy with the final product (as is everyone who comes and visits). Would highly recommend Dave and his team to anyone.

Thank you very much for your written review and recommendation...
It was a pleasure working for you and making Your Home A Happy Place!

More about City Best Renos & Contracting

City Best Renos & Contracting specializes in the GTA and surrounding areas doing New kitchens, bathrooms, basements, tiling, flooring, framing, drywalling, painting, decks, fencing, sheds, carpentry, doors/ windows, masonry, underpinning, stone work, stucco finishes. . . We make your home a happy place. SPECIALIZING IN. . . KITCHENS BATHROOMS BASEMENTS ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Toronto?