Apptech Appliance Srevices

Dan  in Edmonton
Dan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Dishwasher

John is very friendly and responsive. Made first call later in the day after I contacted him and was here with parts two days after that. Unfortunately, the part did not fix the issue (new Motor) but he was very good about it and ate the cost of the part and labour. He suggested it not me. I did pay him his $60 service charge as he made two trips here and spent over an hour trying to figure out what was wrong with my GE dishwasher.

I'd will call him on the future.

Jill from Edmonton
Jill from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bosch Dishwasher

John from Apptech was recommended to me when our Bosch dishwasher broke. He came out to the house to check things out at the end of the week and then the following Monday, he came back with the right parts and installed them quickly. He was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with and the bill was MUCH less than I was expecting. $180 includes transportation, parts and labour. Highly recommend!