Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M2R 1Y9
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Susan Kearney in Toronto
Susan Kearney in Toronto

Window and Door Replacements

Replacing all the windows (30) and your sliding door back door is a daunting task. Given the investment not one that I took lightly. I had 5-6 vendors (including one direct from manufacturer quote) come in to present their products and have a discussion about my project. I spent an additional 2-3 hours on the internet researching the companies, the styles, the features... so I could make the best possible decision. Here is what I found:
* Most of the pricing was in the same ball park - give or take
* Most of the windows had the same features - though GIS added some upgrades at no extra charge
* Warranties were very similar except for the direct from manufacturers which was limited to the original purchaser

So how do you make a decision on who to choose? I went with the company, and more importantly the customer care representative that I felt would make me a happy, satisfied customers. That was GIS and George. George spent a lot of time with me confirming all the details of my windows, calling to provide updates on where we were in the process, he worked directly with the manufacturer and installers to ensure satisfaction. The installers constantly asked throughout the installation if I had questions and was happy. It was an excellent experience. The end result is great value, increased efficiency, elevated security, beauty, improved curb appeal and most likely an improvement in the equity in my home. I can confidently say I think I made the best possible choice. Thank you George and everyone who made this a great experience. I love the results.

Susan Kearney
Chester Crescent, Georgetown

Thank you Suzan. It was really great experience working for you.

We looking forward to install beautiful door that you have chosen. Thanks again.

Newguy in Toronto
Newguy in Toronto

Patio Door

Thank you to global improvements soulution to make our house safe with professionals installer with high respect and clean after their job.
I am so happy of thier performance and quality of the job. I strongly recommend to others for the high efficiency window replace.

Thank you very much. It was great experience dealing with you sir. Looking forfard to work for your next project.

David Dygas in Scarborough
David Dygas in Scarborough

Windows and patio installation

Hello,
we recently replaced our windows and patio door and they look fantastic. We have been given lifetime warranty from Global Improvement Solutions and it is one time transferable. Company did great job and they were very reasonable. We will hire them for our future project. 100% recomended

thank you.

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Windows

Excellent! Very happy with the quality and the price for windows installation. We had window replacements for the entire house and guys worked quickly, very neatly and when it was convenient for us. Will definitely recommend!

Thank you very much Olga.
Excellent experience. Enjoy with you new windows.

More about Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Quality is not only our standard for all our custom doors and Windows. We strive to give our esteemed customer boundless options when it comes to spectacular design. Global Improvement Solutions is a fast growing home and office remodeling firm with new innovations and highly rich in history. Whether you live in a contemporary style garret in the city or in a warm cottage on the outskirts of the country, we can perfectly match your chic and give you the best options. We are renowned for patio doors, Casement windows, Awning windows, fixed windows, picture windows, single hung windows, interior doors, front entry doors or even garage doors we can fit your needs even beyond your expectations.

***

Are you a homeowner finding yourself in a bit of a quandary in regards to your windows replacement for your home or office? Well, there is good news for you here, exactly if you are one of those who enjoys a great investment! You can be rest assured to enjoy the full ease which comes with finding brilliant energy windows or getting the accurate job done, and then hunting for professionals to replace windows in your office or home, in general, shouldn’t be as daunting or as difficult as you might be suspecting of it to be. Since you are very lucky to lock in with a reputable home remodelling firm with amazing and qualified window installers.