Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M2R 1Y9
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Sunny
Sunny

Placed 10 windows Brick to Brick

Fantastic!

George and lead Installer, Luri, and the crew at GIS Inc. are dedicated professionals with definitely the best quality windows and installation.

They are ready to take on - honestly - by far the most challenging jobs!
They work with great skill and precision -- laying out clearly from the start all aspects of the job including weighing the pros and cons.

With the advantage of an ongoing experienced and immensely efficient crew, GIS operates within the support of a large bustling company; most significant, however, is that they do not shy away from the difficulties of a hard day's work to meet higher standards and client expectations. In older homes when bricks may crumble or unknowns come up routinely, they do they shy away from doing brick to brick work nor disproportionately charge -- CLEARLY, not every window company can achieve this!!!

Rather than just selling a window towards retrofit and leaning for immediate "hit and run" profits, the crew at GIS take on difficulties with immense ease. GIS puts their clients in good hands and appropriately advise the client openly every step of the way -- all done and laid out without much relative substantive extra cost. They have no hidden agendas. I think a good reason is because, aside from being window experts, they are also highly proficient at detailed and precise brick work and cutting and various other aspects of construction. The client is immediately put at ease to expect a job well done despite any prior perceived difficulties!

Walking into their show room, therefore, has been ... a blessing by far to have found GIS Inc. and their crew.

In the window business, they are I believe, ...a secret..., a jewel...for the sake of window shoppers, best...not kept but revealed to serve the public interest!

Mr. Sunny, we apriciate this kind of great feedback. This review really will help other potential customers to understand more about us. We always try our best to make customers happy and meet their expectations.

We thank you again that you took that much time and effort for this amazing review.

Global Improvement solutions

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Front Door and Screen

The new door looks really good. Very happy and satisfied with the installation of the front door and screen. Installers cleaned-up after the work. Management and Installers were very professional.

Thank you very much David.
That's great that you like new door.
Enjoy and let us know when you decide to replace your windows too :)

Thanks again.

Global Improvement solutions Team
(647) 808-8576

Obolon1! in Vaughan
Obolon1! in Vaughan

Door Lock replacement

I had a custom door installed several years ago with high security multipoint locking system. Needed a lock replaced for safety precautions. Called Global Improvement who have ordered a special lock from manufacturer and installed it professionally and quickly. Thank you for your services! Greatly recommended!

Thank you very much you took time for this great review.
We apriciate it very much.

Filip
Filip

Door installation

Great work, great product! Very happy. Had front door installed very quickly and professionaly, will do more work soon.

Hello Filip

We would like to thank you for time that you took to give us that great review.
Good luck with your door and looking forward to do rest of the windows.
Thanks again

Liz
Liz

Window replacement

George and his team were great. We needed to replace a window in the basement, and chose them because of the many great reviews, and a very reasonable quote they provided, and we are happy we did. They were very professional, on time, worked cleanly and accurately. They really went above and beyond with the work they've done and the result looks amazing. I would definitely recommend!

We thank you very much for that great review.
We really apriciate that.
good luck Lisa with your new egress window.
thank you again guys.

Global Improvement Solutions

Lleiner
Lleiner

Front Costume door

Since I star talking with the salesperson, George , I star felling very satisfied with the way he is telling me how this company work, we make the door with out a question about the way I need my door, I call several companies and they tell me, is not possible to make this door and thinks like that, George make some calls to the owner of the company too make sure the door is gonna be make and delivery in the time he tell me is gonna be make, we schedule the time and day and 3 very nice guys come to installed the door, in maybe lest the 2 hours they demolish my old door and put the new one in place, very satisfied with this company, recommended at any time 100% execelent company

Thank you very much that you took your valuable time to do that great review. We really apriciate that.
Good luck with your new door.

Daniel
Daniel

Older window replacement

Very satisfied with the quality of work with the window install. Work was done professionally and on time as promised. Installers were professional and courteous. Very happy with the clean up after the install. Thank you very much

Thank you so much mr. Daniel.
I know we are working now on your next house which has to be be finished in July. We will make sure make you happy and give you same quality services.
Thank you again for your time.

GIS

Violinnat
Violinnat

Windows changes in our home.

We contacted the Global solutions company and got a quote .
They sent some one to take the measurement .The workmanship was so good they were professional people who came on time to fix the windows in our home and efficient .Mr George was a friendly person and talks in a polite and follows professionalism .

We are very happy to hear that and appriciate you took time for that nice review on us.
I know you guys have issue with glass and you know we are taking care of that already.
Our great warranty covers of course all issues like glass condensations and failure.
New glass will be installed for your one of the slider window.

(647) 808-8576

dg in Toronto
dg in Toronto

Entry Door Installation

I purchased a new home in pickering and wanted to replace the standard builders entry doors with something high quality, that's where George and Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

George certainly knew his stuff and was offered the best price for the product. Despite the price the product was top quality, two 8 ft steel doors aren't cheap so if one is going to spend the money you want ensure the product is great, and in this case the product is top notch.

The install crew was very professional and had two massive doors fully installed in under two hours.

If you need doors call George and Global, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much DG. We appreciate your time.
good luck with your new doors.
regards,

Mitch in Toronto
Mitch in Toronto

Roof installation

I am satisfied with the roofing services they did for me.
It was a hectic Roofing period, and I was caught in a bad situation.
Global did everything for me from start to end
They:
-organized the roofing services with all the townhouses
-Provided us amazing quotes
-worked with the insurance adjustors for clarifications
-Clean up all the sites as if they weren't there.

A week after they were done, I noticed that there was a cap missing. I called George to let him know, and within Hrs someone was there to remediate the issue.

I will highly recommend their services

Hello mr. Mitch

Thank you for taking time to review us and gave great review. Good luck with your roof.

regards,

Global Improvement Solutions Team

More about Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Quality is not only our standard for all our custom doors and Windows. We strive to give our esteemed customer boundless options when it comes to spectacular design. Global Improvement Solutions is a fast growing home and office remodeling firm with new innovations and highly rich in history. Whether you live in a contemporary style garret in the city or in a warm cottage on the outskirts of the country, we can perfectly match your chic and give you the best options. We are renowned for patio doors, Casement windows, Awning windows, fixed windows, picture windows, single hung windows, interior doors, front entry doors or even garage doors we can fit your needs even beyond your expectations.

***

Are you a homeowner finding yourself in a bit of a quandary in regards to your windows replacement for your home or office? Well, there is good news for you here, exactly if you are one of those who enjoys a great investment! You can be rest assured to enjoy the full ease which comes with finding brilliant energy windows or getting the accurate job done, and then hunting for professionals to replace windows in your office or home, in general, shouldn’t be as daunting or as difficult as you might be suspecting of it to be. Since you are very lucky to lock in with a reputable home remodelling firm with amazing and qualified window installers.