Rosie

Review for Rosie

Marty in Toronto
Marty in Toronto

Excellent service

I've been using Rosie for a few months now and I'm really happy with the service. They do a lot in one hour, more than I can do myself and I can always throw in a special request here and there. I love coming home to a clean condo.

More about Rosie

Rosie is a new cleaning service focused specifically on condos in the Yonge/ Bloor area, providing only the amount of cleaning you need at an affordable price. Allow us to clean your condo so you can get out and enjoy the city. While most other cleaning services have minimum times ...