IMPECCABLE INTERIORS & EXTERIORS

General Contractors
Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Edmonton  >  IMPECCABLE INTERIORS & EXTERIORS

Reviews for IMPECCABLE INTERIORS & EXTERIORS

Garret in Edmonton
Garret in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Last Minute Cancellation of Basement Renovation

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT GIVE HIM MONEY FOR THE JOB BEFORE THESE EVENTS HAPPENED - wouldn’t let me review otherwise

Everything started out great, Thomas was open to any ideas and projects I wanted to do in the basement. We went to 3 companies for quotes and Thomas’s was the best and he was the one we wanted to work with.

After we agreed on a quote we set a date for the work to be started. As the date neared, I texted and confirmed the start date; he later sent me a text saying he wanted to start later in the week as he needed to finish another job. I told him this was no problem and we could start later if needed.

4 days before the new start day, I reached out to ask the amount he wanted for the deposit on day 1 of the job and he gave me the amount; I got a bank draft done up and a key cut for the house.

He told me the night before the start date that he would be there at 8am after picking up framing supplies so I waited for him to come by, when I’m usually gone to work. He sent me a text 15mins before he should arrive: he stated that he can’t take the job and that he won’t be coming by because he has overloaded himself and underestimated other jobs just to get them; also that he needed to figure things out personally and in business. At the end, he requested that I not call him.

It is fine if he’s unable to complete the job or had personal issues but there was ample opportunity to let me prior in the weeks leading up to the job, including the day I asked about the deposit and the night before when he told me his arrival time the next day. This experience was very disappointing due to the lack of professionalism with which it was handled.

Darlene
Darlene
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Door Leveling

Thomas came to do this small job for me on my fairly new house. Several doors would simply swing open until they hit something that stopped them. The house builder had purportedly repaired the problem twice but it never lasted. Thomas explained why and showed me the problem with his laser level. He removed and re-installed the doors and now they work as they should. It was a small job but it was does carefully and the worksite was kept clean during the time period such that I could continue to use the spaces. I am delighted with the result.

Heather in Edmonton
Heather in Edmonton

Basement Powder Room

With all the TV shows and DIY guides around these days, it seems like it is too easy to make a bad choice of contractor. I definitely lucked out with Impeccable Interiors and I recommend them without hesitation. I got quotes from three separate contractors and decided to go with Thomas and Dee. I got a great vibe from them from the very beginning – they took the time to actually come out and see/measure the space to develop their quote, and were open to my comments and suggestions. It helped that they had the most reasonable quote for my basement powder room too! They were very careful in my home, gave great design advice, and certainly went above and beyond what was quoted in order to do a great job – for example, leveling my crazy new-build floor before putting down new flooring. The trades that they brought in also went above and beyond: their electrician fixed an extra light for me because he saw that the original fixture was very cheaply made. They took my preferences into consideration and answered all my crazy questions. All in all, they made this experience a great one for me and I would have them back to do more work in a heartbeat. I love everything from the fixtures to the colors to the quality I know is behind the walls. Thomas has great plans for the future of his business and I wish him all the success in the world. Thanks, guys!

Thank you Heather for this great review and I'm very grateful to have met you and your wonderful family! It was a great pleasure, giving you what you've expected!
Thank you also for your good wishes on my future plans with my company, which by the way has already started, expanding my company to also offering all Exterior work and joining multiple charities to be able to give back to the community. It would've not been possible without all the amazing people around me here in Edmonton or my hometown in Germany!
A big thanks also to all my amazing sub contractors, who have always been there for me when needed!! You guys rock! Cheers to you, your beautiful kids and all my guys! I hope that I can be of service to you again, when you keep finishing your basement!! Cheers from the Impeccables!

Audrey & Michael
Audrey & Michael

Basement development

We have chosen Dee and Thomas at the Impeccable Interiors for our basement development, among three contractors recommended to us by Homestars, for their attention to details when they discussed the project with us. We are very happy we made that decision since they completed the project with full attention to smallest details; never cut corners even when they were very busy. Dee’s artisitic sense was great help for us to chose color matches for the floor, wall, and ceiling. Thomas is a first rate craftsman. All the subcontractors they used were very good. The electrician, carpenter, and the bathroom tile person were absolutely the best one can find. We now have a fully developed basement we love within our budget, thanks to the Impeccables! We won’t hesitate recommend Dee and Thomas to anyone. We also thank Homestars for recommending them to us.

Michael and Audrey
Edmonton

Thank you guys for this great review and kind words. The IMPECCABLES will continue to never cut corners and to give it all our best, to give to all people who are in need of a beautiful space. Thank you for your kindness and also for being just amazing people!
Cheers,, THE IMPECCABLES!

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

basement development

I hired Thomas and Dee to develop my basement, complete with bedroom, bathroom, living room and laundry room. There were priced very fairly, did what they could to keep everything within my budget. Craftsmen ship is on point and very well done. They also kept a very tidy work space and cleaned as they went (very much appreciated)!

I would highly recommend them

We very much appreciate your kindness throughout the process of getting you a beautiful Basement! We are sure that you will enjoy your new space for many years to come. Thank you also for making things very easy for us! Cheers! Impeccable Interiors!

Ellyse in Edmonton
Ellyse in Edmonton

Basement development

Thomas and Dee saved the day for us! We started our basement development with another contractor. We had gotten to the end of drywall and he was not doing a great job. Dee and Thomas came in and corrected the original work and helped us complete many portions of the job. They did all the mud, taping, priming, textured the ceiling and installed dropped ceilings. we were so satisfied we hired them to compete the bathroom as well including tile, grout, plubming and vanity installation. Lastly they have come to instal the baseboards. They were timely and kept a tidy workspace. They were excellent with my kids as I am home with two small boys this was a awesome bonus for sure. They were professional and always helpful with tips for parts we were completing ourselves. I highly recommend impeccable interiors and the only thing I would have done differently is hire them from the start!!

Hey guys, it was a great pleasure dealing with you guys and are very very happy that we were able to give you exactly what you guys have asked for! It was also great much fun to be around you and your family!
Enjoy your finished space and take care of yourself and your wonderful family! Cheers

Allie S in
Allie S in
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Drywall job

Had an excellent experience with Thomas from Impeccable interiors. Completed a small drywall job for me and I was very happy with the work once it was completed. Really appreciated his care to keep the work area tidy and there wasn’t a mess, which was important for us as we were still using our kitchen as the drywall job was being completed. He was very easy to work with and it was very easy to schedule getting the job done. Would absolutely l work with them again in the future.

Thanks for the great words and appreciation for the attention to detail. It was a pleasure doing this work for you and am happy that you can enjoy a renewed space
Cheers

dennydesrosiers in Edmonton
dennydesrosiers in Edmonton

Basement suite

IMPECCABLE INTERIORS Build a suite in iur basement. They delivered a great job. They are very professional and do not cut the corners. Their price are fair and you’ll get what you paid for.

I recommend IMPECCABLE INTERIORS to anybody that care about quality.

Thx very much for your good work.

Thank you guys for taking the time to share your experience with us and anybody who's looking to find a good contractor for their renovation and development needs. We also very much appreciate your great dealings with us throughout the whole process.
We wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy 2018 full of joy, luck and health!
All the best,
Thomas & Dee

Monica
Monica

Basement Remodel

Impeccable Interiors took our drab, old, dark space in the basement and transformed it into a bright, clean, useable space. We are absolutely thrilled with the results. We honestly could not have imagined it any better.
They were efficient and reliable. They completed what they said they would in a timely manner and did everything with integrity.
They are also extremely knowledgable about their craft and were upfront and honest through the whole process.
We would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing renovations done. They know they stuff!!

Thanks so much for reviewing, to express your experience and thots about us. Yes it sure is great to see the space that you have been imagining for so long. Thanks also for making sure that the things you chose to do were ready for us to continue with our work. We also appreciate all of the recommendations you have made already! We look forward to when you are ready for phase 2 of the basement remodel... Then your whole basement will be yours to enjoy☺️

karrie
karrie

Bathroom reno

Impeccable Interiors was great to work with! They were very friendly and professional, and were flexible to work around our schedules. We love our new tub and would be happy to recommend them!

Review has 1 previous version

We are glad that you are happy with our suggestion for the new tub and that you cannot tell that at one point, there was a big hole there. Thanks for letting us into your home, your understanding during the change over, and for this review

More about IMPECCABLE INTERIORS & EXTERIORS

Impeccable Interiors Inc is made up of a team of skilled tradesmen in their own fields; we are journeymen by trade, backed by 40+ years of experience and understanding of everything we offer.
If you want true value for all your interior project requirements (renovations, restorations, new construction), then please contact at anytime and we will be happy to take a look and offer solutions.

>Plumbing & Electrical (subcontracted to licensed trades)
>Framing, Finish Carpentry & Custom Millwork