All Red Electric

Sharon in Red Deer
Sharon in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

PEOPLE WHO CARE!!!

I just moved to Red Deer, which is very costly. I was trying to figure out a simple task of installing a light fixture in the bathroom. Turned into a nightmare. Broke down and called All Red Electric on a Saturday. Shawn called back and after sending pictures of the issue, he called me back and walked me through the process. I love my fixture and I can’t stress enough how much I appreciate Shawn’s compassion for people and his passion for his work. Thank you Shawn, for being someone who CARES.
Sharon Taber AKA Sharon MacPhail

Celeste in Calgary
Celeste in Calgary

Under an hour!

We had been working on figuring out an electrical short in the basement wiring for over a week. In knowing what electrical work can cost, I was avoiding getting someone in but finally caved. Katie came and had the problem fully sorted within an hour! I felt very comfortable and safe with having someone come in from All Red Electrical just from Shawn’s knowledge and calm manner over the phone. I’m very happy I did.

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Kitchen renovation, pot lighting throughout the house

Excellent work. Very professional and clean. Extremely happy with the work done in our house. Shawn and his crew know what they are doing! From fishing through new wires to completion. I would hire All Red Electric anytime to come back to do work for me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! !

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Living Room Reno

I was in a bind and needed some electrical work done before I could proceed with the next phase of my home reno. Thankfully, they were able to come last minute and help get my project back on track!
Would use them in a heartbeat! They were clean/professional and were very fair with their pricing.
Thanks! and great logo ;)

DENISE in Calgary
DENISE in Calgary

A/C install

Great company to work with. Shawn was prompt and courteous. When we called, out A/C unit was being installed by another company, who forget to check whether we needed electrical work. We needed a new breaker installed and wiring running across the entire finished basement. All Red Electrical did it, managing to only cut one hole in a ceiling but in a closet. They cleaned everything up as soon as they were done. Amazing, quick service. Will call them for all of my electrical needs.

We love what we do,and it shows in or work! Thanks Denise