I purchased a custom made sofa from Sklar Peppler.
- It was $3400.00 (our family scrimped and saved)
- It immediately started to snag and pill and cushions sagged.
- Could not get action, this company refused to stand behind their
product. Denied any responsibility, blamed it on the mill, and the
mill took no responsibility.
- After many months of persistence, two cushion casings were
replaced with the same defective fabric.
- It is a scratchy, chaffing, sloppy cheap sofa that I over paid for. I
have had to admit defeat, I got suckered.
- My advice is, do not buy custom made items from them. ONLY IF it is on sale at the back (many returns there) make sure you can see exactly the item that you are purchasing in the flesh, sit on it, look at it, look for authentic labels that say where its made, not that it is just imported for Sklar Peppler. If you custom order chances you will not get the fabric that you chose, is very high. If anything is wrong or defective, you will not get a refund that isn't even a possibility. Don't risk it - go somewhere that has many many reviews and who stand behind their products.
- I have given up on Sklar Peppler. they keep tying to class up their warehouse but the bottom line is they cant deliver quality goods. Only cheap imports, from goodness only knows where.