Muddy York Contracting

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Muddy York Contracting

Reviews for Muddy York Contracting

J2kilbur
J2kilbur

Amazing team to work with!

Dylan, Blake and their crew were amazing to work with. Installed hardwood flooring as well a laminate in our home. Their craftsmanship is excellent. Also designed and built a fireplace and bookcase feature wall for us.
I appreciated that they returned calls, showed up when they said they would and partnered with me as the projects progressed to ensure things were done right the first time. Highly recommend this team!

Erin in San Francisco
Erin in San Francisco

Laundry, walls and kitchen for basement

Dylan, Blake and Kyle were an amazing team. Their painter Rodney and his crew were also great. I had Muddy York in my house installing upstairs laundry and putting in walls and a mini kitchen working on my basement airbnb. They were very efficient and thoughtful making sure to offer suggestions on cost savings and the best utility for my ideas. I was so happy with their work I asked them to do smaller tasks around the house, which they completed beautifully. I'll definitely be requesting them if I need anymore work and would recommend them to all my friends. Thanks guys!

nancymcinnis1965 in Toronto
nancymcinnis1965 in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Muddy York did a complete gut and build of my bathroom. I was advised it could take 2-4 weeks.
We have only one bathroom and I was nervous about how long the project would take. I must have asked a hundred question (not exaggerating!) and they answered every one patiently and in laymen terms I could understand.
Photos shared are before and after.

I've been so happy about our bathroom that I've been telling everyone, and showing them photos. I can tell from the look on their faces that they are waiting for me to rant about something that went wrong, but all I have are raves. Our project was in budget and on time. I know we're going to do more work on our house, and Muddy York is the company I'll be calling!

Tyler Junction Triangle
Tyler Junction Triangle

Hardwood installation

Blake and Dylan of Muddy York are friendly and professional. They take the time and care for a great result. They took the time to explain the choices available and how it would affect the price, look, and finished product. Great people, great service, and fair price. I'd use them again.