Barrier Sciences Group

Reviews for Barrier Sciences Group

Brantford in Brantford
Brantford in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Insulation and furnace/Air conditioner replacement

I selected the Barrier Sciences group to perform an Energy Audit to enable me to participate in the Union Gas rebate program in 2018.
I was provided with information and guidelines on the rebate program and I was please with the knowledge and services provided by the auditor.
I received my rebate in the specified time and would like to thank Tyler for his excellent services

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Energy Audit

I had to arrange an energy audit last minute because my Furnace was tagged and had to be replaced last December/17. Desperately I left messages for someone to provide information and perform my energy audit. Barrier Services came to my rescue - they are very knowledgeable and professional. Todd along with Jenn from the office helped me sort everything out, they also promptly answered all my follow-up questions via email. Also gave me valuable suggestions on obtaining the best rebate.

Private User reviews Thamesville, ON

Energy Audit

Paul scheduled our appointment himself and was also on time for it. He gave us lots of good ideas that really helped us out with our energy bills. Very friendly and knowledgeable

Scott in Chatham-Kent
Scott in Chatham-Kent
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Professional House Testing

The people who came to test our house were professional, polite and most importantly kept me informed about what they were doing, as well as gave suggestions on how to improve home efficiency. Overall the experience was good.

Margaret
Margaret
1 review Windsor, ON

Energy Audit

I hired Barrier Sciences Group for my energy audit in order to qualify for Union Gas rebate program.
The auditor was easy to reach on the phone. He came to my house on time. He was very quick and thorough with his work. He was very kind and happily explained the rebate process to me and went into detail explaining what he is doing and later gave me his recommendations as to what I can do to save money on energy cost. I went ahead and did most of the recommendations he made and I do not regret it. My hosue is much more energy efficient now I am totally suprised.

Private User reviews London, ON

Energy Audit

The gentleman that did our audit for the energy rebate was polite and honest. He told us what was needed to receive maximum rebate. Once completed on our end he returned for the assessment the day after we called. This was amazing prompt service. A receipt was provided with a detailed summary of what we will receive. Friendly honest star five service, thank you!

jrdnklsn in Toronto
jrdnklsn in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Solid Results

I hired BSG to do a home energy audit. They were available to come within a day or two. The assessor had good advice, and after the follow up audit was completed we got as much back in government rebates as we had hoped for. They were also prompt in answering all of my emailed questions before, between and after the audit.

Private User reviews Strathroy, ON

Home Energy Audit

The office staff was great. The inspector was difficult to get a hold of and was tardy in getting reports out which caused delays in projects and we missed deadlines. The report took two months to receive

Gina K. in Sarnia
Gina K. in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Attic and basement insulation

The process was lengthy, in terms of assessments and getting things started, but once things were in place, the actual work done and installers were great. Came in with 3 installers, with the basement work (insulation installed with vapour barrier on exterior walls) done first. Once completed, the attic was then done. The installers were personable and friendly, and did a good job keeping things as clean as possible, as I had just installed new flooring in the basement and kitchen areas.

PC in Hamilton
PC in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Energy Audit

Need an energy audit? BSG is the answer! They are very knowledgeable and professional. They helped us navigate all the government rebate programs. They also promptly answered all our follow-up questions via email.

More about Barrier Sciences Group

Barrier Sciences Group is a building envelope consulting firm that specializes in deep energy retrofit for residential, industrial, commercial and institutional buildings. The professionals at BSG have over three decades of experience and expertise working with building envelopes.

Services: Energy Audits, Home Inspections, Pre-Drywall Blower Door Tests, Thermal Imaging, Building Envelope Consultation, Energy Management, Building Recommissioning.