Barrier Sciences Group

jillianleah
jillianleah
1 review Hamilton, ON

Full House Reno

I took on a major renovation to rent out a century home that I recently bought. I wanted to take advantage of the rebates I could get from union gas, so i found Barrier Sciences Group and they were very prompt and accommodating in their service. Tyler was a pleasure to work with and maximized my rebate. I would recommend him to anyone!

Heidi in Oakville
Heidi in Oakville

air sealing and insulating

I found out shortly after purchasing my home that there was no insulation or very little throughout the house which caused for a very cold winter. After researching this program I was able to get a lot more work done on the house and hopefully this winter will be a little more comfortable. The Rep came in and gave me a very detailed list of what can be done to get the most bang for my buck. Once I had a list of what should be done and what the rebate program would cover I was in a much better position to decide what projects to start with. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking at saving heating costs.

Gabrielle in Waterloo
Gabrielle in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Home Renovation Tax Credit

The home inspector that came out was very professional, was attentive to our needs and had information to backup all claims. He was very knowledgeable and was able to address all concerns and questions we had. We would recommend his services to any homeowner looking to have an inspector come out for the home renovation tax credit assessment.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation - Energy Audit

Professional and respectful technician. Reviewed current energy situation and suggested multiple energy upgrades both associated with energy rebates and other. Prompt review once renovation complete and quick turn around on paperwork. I had a nice rebate cheque much sooner than advertised. Thank you.

S Lamers in Kitchener
S Lamers in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Energy Audit - windows, doors and insulation

I had spoken to another company before Barrier Sciences. Barrier Sciences is far more knowledgeable. I was very impressed in how thorough he was. Took his time and really did a great job in getting me a nice rebate. It took longer to get the cheque then what he expected but that is not his fault. That has to do with Union Gas. I will be calling again for renovation 2 in a couple of years.

We are so honoured to receive your 10-star stamp of approval! We are so happy to hear that your Energy Advisor did such a great job of explaining the rebate process, and was able to recommend valuable energy efficient upgrades for your home. Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review, S Lamers! We truly appreciate your business and are so happy to hear you received the outstanding service we strive for every single day. Thanks again!

1 review Tillsonburg, ON

Energy audit

I had some work done by GNI who referred me to BSG who then showed me what I could get in form of A union gas rebate. Job well done

Everyone at Barrier Sciences Group thanks you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review of our company! We are so delighted to hear we have been given your stamp of approval. Thank you so very much for choosing Barrier Sciences Group for your Energy Assessments. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Lin in
Lin in
1 review Guelph, ON

Energy Assessment

Barrier Sciences Group
1-866-333-3920
Woodstock
N4V 1C3

I contacted Barrier Sciences in order to have an energy assessment done to qualify for the Union Gas Rebate Program ( I had to replace my furnace). Dave was very knowledgeable and honest in his assessment of what could to be done to qualify. (None the sketchy advice that was offered by one of the furnace company I contacted.) He was punctual and respectful, and I would recommend your service to anybody that needs the same service

We are so honoured to have been given a 10 out of 10 review from you, Lin in! Thank you so much for taking the time to share such kind feedback. We are so happy to hear that Dave provided you with insightful recommendations, and that you are pleased with our services. We would like to send our sincerest thanks to you for your recommendation of our services to others! We hope you have a wonderful day, Lin in!

1 review Woodstock, ON

Furnace and widow replacement

Very professional and business like, knew his job, told me what i needed for paper work and accommodated my schedule. Once complete also informed me of long wait for refund. I would recommend.

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a marvelous review! We couldn't be happier to hear that you received such outstanding service from our Certified Energy Advisor. We would also like to send our sincerest appreciation for your kind recommendation. Thank you for choosing Barrier Sciences Group!

1 review Simcoe, ON

Energy Audit

From the first phone call to the completed report, it was an absolutely positive experience. The gentleman was knowledgeable, thorough and offered excellent advice. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring this service.

Wow - We are honoured and humbled to receive a 10-star review from you! Thank you so much for choosing Barrier Sciences Group as your Energy Assessment provider. It's the best compliment of all to be recommended to friends and family, so we would like to extend our sincerest thanks and appreciation to you!

Energy assessment

Company was recommended by Northern Insulation as a provider of energy assessments to allow participation in Union Gas' Home Reno Rebates program (subsidies for improving home insulation).

Company was very responsive and help explain and navigate the process.

Assessment would have been useful even if there had not been a resultant subsidy.

Thank you so very much for your kind, 10-star review! We are delighted to hear that you received the excellent service we strive for every day! We have to agree that an energy assessment is so useful, and the rebates are an added bonus. Thank you for choosing Barrier Sciences Group, we hope you have a wonderful day!

More about Barrier Sciences Group

Barrier Sciences Group is a building envelope consulting firm that specializes in deep energy retrofit for residential, industrial, commercial and institutional buildings. The professionals at BSG have over three decades of experience and expertise working with building envelopes.

Services: Energy Audits, Home Inspections, Pre-Drywall Blower Door Tests, Thermal Imaging, Building Envelope Consultation, Energy Management, Building Recommissioning.