Bulldog Sealing And Asphalt Repair

Reviews for Bulldog Sealing And Asphalt Repair

Mushki in Toronto
Mushki in Toronto

Highly recommend this company

I would highly recommend Danny from Bulldog. He is a honest , kind , and a trustworthy guy. Danny does great work and has a heart of gold . I would only use this company for future projects and recommend them to my friends .

Thanks/ for the kinds words- Wishing you & the family safe summer.. best regards/ dany

wilsonli1008
wilsonli1008
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway sealing

I recently moved to greely Ontario and looking for someone to seal my driveway and I asked few people and they are highly recommended Danny at bulldog to me ! I really satisfied with the work also the best customer service! The very best experience I ever had !!! I will definitely recommend to anyone want their driveway done !

Thanks for the review I welcome to to greely as you know i myself live in greely.. I appreciate your business & hope we can take care of the driveway for many more years to come..

sarin_p
sarin_p

Asphalt Driveway Paving

I got in touch with Dany, following a poor job started and abandoned on my dad’s driveway by someone else. He promptly assessed the situation and provided two quotes/detailed approaches for solving the issue. He even went out of his way to test beforehand one of the methods on the driveway to see if it would be something we would consider. It’s evident that professionalism, high quality of work and great customer service is important to his company. Very dependable and I highly recommend. I will be using their services again.

Thanks for the great review.. unfortunately I can't take all the credit.. I have good team behind me... this strikes cord with me on how other fly by nigh companies put black eye on the business... next time check out homestars- all the company's have been checked out.. enjoy the driveway..

signartottawa
signartottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway repair

We were extremely pleased with the service we received from Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair - from quoting to communication to installation, they were always en pointe. They were happy to go above and beyond, with customer satisfaction clearly a top priority. I would definitely recommend them to friends, family and clients.

Thanks.. very much.. for the feedback...

Murray in Brampton
Murray in Brampton

Dany at Bulldog

Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair is the go to for your driveway needs. I can't thank Dany enough for his professionalism and service. The work is great and he gives you straight talk, no bs. Very dependable and I highly recommend this company.

Thanks for / Murray for the review.. much appreciated- dany

Patrick in Ottawa
Patrick in Ottawa

Great company, great work

Great price, great work, great communication. The job was done when they said it would be done and looked great. Third time getting this done and this was by far the best work I’ve had.

Thanks... for choosing us.. & for the nice feedback..

Colin
Colin
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Asphalt removal, new sod, riverwash

Dany is absolutely amazing to work with. Personable, professional, reasonably priced and very quick with the work. He basically created a backyard for us out of nothing. Would absolutely recommend.

Thanks for the kind words.. in business it's two way street with customers.. when you deal with great people it makes the job easier on all parties.. thanks / Colin

Marg in Ottawa
Marg in Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway Crack Repair and Sealing

A prompt response from the owner, Dany, who also did the work. Detailed explanation of the options. Made a couple of trips to prep and seal the crack then followed up a week or so later to do the sealing. A neat and tidy job.

Hello.. thanks for the choosing my company- & your great feed back- any problems just give us call. Thanks- dany jacob- owner

Allan from Ottawa
Allan from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

driveway re-paving and re-laying of interlock

I had Bulldog Paving re-do my driveway back in September of 2017 as well as re-lay some interlock that needed to be raised to the height of the new pavement. The asphalt driveway still looks good after the winter and the interlock is still at the right level. Dany is easy to get a hold of and takes the time to explain the work that you will be paying for.

Thanks., Allan - for your great feed back.. wishing all the best ..

Eric in Ottawa
Eric in Ottawa

Driveway sealing

Excellent service. You won't get a better company to do work on your driveway. I use Dan every few years for sealing and repairs and my driveway always look s great. This is the only company I would use strongly recommended. I called Dan on a Sunday for a few minor crack repairs and he was here same day. Wow impressive.

Thanks for the kind words... & for being repeated customer for all these years. Dany..

More about Bulldog Sealing And Asphalt Repair

Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair is a family owned and operated business, created in 2010 by Dany Jacob.

We offer a wide variety of quality landscaping and paving services at an economical rate
Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair is serving Ottawa, Kanata, Greely, Manotick, Orleans, Gatineau, Osgoode, Gloucester, Nepean, and more. We do Asphalt sealing, Repairs, Cutouts, Rubberized Crack Filling, Crack, Oil Stains Removal, Garage Lip, Ramps, Paving, Driveway Extensions, landscaping services, Lawn Core Aeration, Sealing, free estimate, Asphaltis, residential, commercial , Parking Lot Extensions, Interlock, landscaping services, landscaping, trimming cedar hedges, interlock sealing, river wash, top soil, and sod.

Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair, Offer commercial and residential services, Asphalt sealing, Hot Asphalt Repairs and Cutouts, Hot Rubberized Crack Filling, Crack Repairs and Oil Stains Removal, Garage Lip / Ramps, Asphalt Paving and Driveway Extensions, Wide range of landscaping services. Lawn Core Aeration services.

Call Today for a Free Estimate on Your Project at 6138534474!