Nicks Gutters

House Cleaning Exteriors

Reviews for Nicks Gutters

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Roof and Gutter Cleaning

Truly professional.Their equipment is of high quality and adherence to safety is beyond belief and will be remiss if I did not mention attention to detail including taking care of surrounding plants and properties.
Money well spent.
Highly recommended.

As a company we invested in a brand new Mercedes boom truck in hopes of performing our tasks with more efficiency and safety. We appreciate the amazing feedback and it makes us confident we are moving in the right direction.

Cheers.

Andrea in Maple Ridge
Andrea in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Nick's Gutters is awesome!!

What a difference he has made to my home. My roof is like new and my exterior looks new as well very professional and attention to detail. I would recommend Nick's gutters to anyone looking to revamp the exterior and make it like new and very clean. Excellent work.

Thank you for thoughtful review. Much appreciated.

Nour in Vancouver
Nour in Vancouver
1 review , ON

Amazing

Amazing house wash! Super professional and very efficient. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. He did the job in a great matter and was quick to respond. I am very happy with this service.

Thank you Nour for the review!

David from db Window Cleaning
David from db Window Cleaning
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Exterior building washing

I would just like to say that I have used Nick and his company for the last Four Years now. Every time he completes the job to a very high standard, I don't even have to check the work as i know its going to be perfect every time. Nick is honest and a pleasure to deal with, i am glad that i found him. He has Soft washed my properties where pressure washing would just destroy the building siding and roofs with amazing results. If your wanting some one with good old fashioned hard working effics then you have to use Nick.

I appreciate you taking the time writing that review. Always a pleasure.

David T.
David T.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Pressure washing

I’ve known Nic for almost 10 years. I use his company for all the projects I manage including my personal residence. I highy recommend him.

Much appreciated Mr Tang.

More about Nicks Gutters

Nick's Gutters Ltd was founded back in 2014 primarily as a gutter cleaning company. We have expanded our services to a whole new level. Our company now is responsible for cleaning all exterior surfaces of any building 5 stories and lower using the most efficient and safest cleaning techniques in ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Maple Ridge?