Nicks Gutters

Nour in Vancouver
Nour in Vancouver
1 review , ON

Amazing

Amazing house wash! Super professional and very efficient. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. He did the job in a great matter and was quick to respond. I am very happy with this service.

Thank you Nour for the review!

David from db Window Cleaning
David from db Window Cleaning
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Exterior building washing

I would just like to say that I have used Nick and his company for the last Four Years now. Every time he completes the job to a very high standard, I don't even have to check the work as i know its going to be perfect every time. Nick is honest and a pleasure to deal with, i am glad that i found him. He has Soft washed my properties where pressure washing would just destroy the building siding and roofs with amazing results. If your wanting some one with good old fashioned hard working effics then you have to use Nick.

I appreciate you taking the time writing that review. Always a pleasure.

David T.
David T.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Pressure washing

I’ve known Nic for almost 10 years. I use his company for all the projects I manage including my personal residence. I highy recommend him.

Much appreciated Mr Tang.

More about Nicks Gutters

Nick's Gutters Ltd was founded back in 2014 primarily as a gutter cleaning company. We have expanded our services to a whole new level. Our company now is responsible for cleaning all exterior surfaces of any building 5 stories and lower using the most efficient and safest cleaning techniques in the industry. Our professional formula allows us to clean exterior materials at very low pressure to reduce the risk of damage from high pressure. Our solution is 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly.