Nicks Gutters

T&C in Port Coquitlam
T&C in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Cleans roof and gutters

This company is wonderful. We have many cedar trees around the property which results in constant cleaning of the roof and gutters. Nick did the job (and more) in great time and was very friendly. Also cleaned up area completely once work was done. We would highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Roof and Gutter Cleaning

Truly professional.Their equipment is of high quality and adherence to safety is beyond belief and will be remiss if I did not mention attention to detail including taking care of surrounding plants and properties.
Money well spent.
Highly recommended.

As a company we invested in a brand new Mercedes boom truck in hopes of performing our tasks with more efficiency and safety. We appreciate the amazing feedback and it makes us confident we are moving in the right direction.

Cheers.

Andrea in Maple Ridge
Andrea in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Nick's Gutters is awesome!!

What a difference he has made to my home. My roof is like new and my exterior looks new as well very professional and attention to detail. I would recommend Nick's gutters to anyone looking to revamp the exterior and make it like new and very clean. Excellent work.

Thank you for thoughtful review. Much appreciated.

Nour in Vancouver
Nour in Vancouver
1 review , ON

Amazing

Amazing house wash! Super professional and very efficient. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. He did the job in a great matter and was quick to respond. I am very happy with this service.

Thank you Nour for the review!

David from db Window Cleaning
David from db Window Cleaning
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Exterior building washing

I would just like to say that I have used Nick and his company for the last Four Years now. Every time he completes the job to a very high standard, I don't even have to check the work as i know its going to be perfect every time. Nick is honest and a pleasure to deal with, i am glad that i found him. He has Soft washed my properties where pressure washing would just destroy the building siding and roofs with amazing results. If your wanting some one with good old fashioned hard working effics then you have to use Nick.

I appreciate you taking the time writing that review. Always a pleasure.

David T.
David T.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Pressure washing

I’ve known Nic for almost 10 years. I use his company for all the projects I manage including my personal residence. I highy recommend him.

Much appreciated Mr Tang.

More about Nicks Gutters

Nick's Exterior Cleaning, previously Nick's Gutters Ltd. , was founded back in 2014 primarily as a gutter cleaning company. We have expanded our services to a whole new level. Our exterior home cleaning services include roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, soft washing building exteriors and retaining wall cleaning. We ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Maple Ridge?