Innisfil ON
Bathroom Renovation
Glenmore Custom Homes Ltd.

Reviews for Glenmore Custom Homes Ltd.

vitis2
vitis2

New Kitchen install, washer and dryer install, and general renovations

647-332-5516
Innisfil
L9S 4A4

Quality workmanship, Jason was great, renovated according to requirement on time and on budget, I will use Glenmore again and recommend it for anyone who is looking for a general contractor in the Barrie area.

Thanks for the positive review.
Was a pleasure working for you.

Larry
Larry
1 review Barrie, ON

It was time to reshuffle the roof but a windstorm pushed the necessity. Jason was requested to give a quote. He came on a Saturday and made temporary repairs while I was able to get other quotes. Jason was given the job as his quote was very fair and began work in a few days. Job was done exactly as he quoted and done right. His professionalism was superb as was the workmanship. I would recommend Jason

Thank you For the opportunity.

Lauren in toronto
Lauren in toronto

Basement Renovation

Jason did a great job renovating our basement. He was very professional, listened and answered all our questions and concerns and created a beautiful basement living space within our budget. We would definitely trust Jason again with any other renovations/repairs we may partake in the near future and have already recommended him to a number of friends looking to have a number of renovations done in their home.

Thank you for the review.
We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you again.

Chris
Chris
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Roof repair and shingle replacement

Jason from Glenmore Custom Home’s was the first to contact me from the Homestars recommended contractors...the other two contacted me but failed to show for estimates. I sought other estimates and found Jason’s to be the best. He was punctual, professional and the end product looks great. I would gladly recommend Glenmore to anyone needing roof repair. Thanks Jason.

Thank you for the opportunity and I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the results. Any issues down the road just give us a call back

Tony in Barrie
Tony in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Fast Work and attention to detail

We hired his team to replace our roof shingles (Some were starting to popup). The team was on time, very prompt and respectful to us during the project, they were also very informative and notified us along the way.

Not to mention the dedication to getting the project done efficiently, we have a fairly large roof and they were very dedicated to meeting their schedule and ensuring the area around the house was clean during the project.

He was very honest and provided us excellent value for some very decent shingles and roofing materials (better than the average or generic brands some companies use)

Dealing with their team was a genuine experience and would definitely recommend them.

It was a pleasure working for you.
I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Shelli
Shelli

New roof

Prompt reliable service! Fantastic job! Would definitely recommend this company and will use for future renovations.

It was a pleasure working for you.
I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Laura  in Innisfil
Laura in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

New roof

I recently had my roof shingles replaced by Jason.
He was prompt in his initial response, providing samples and continued to be throughout the project. All the while keeping me informed on the progress with his schedule.
He worked up there diligently through one of the hottest weeks in September and was very polite and hard working. The clean up was superb and the bin was taken immediately after the roof was done.
I would strongly recommend Jason and in fact already have.
Thanks for a great job!

Steve
Steve
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Whole house renovation

Jason completed a whole house renovation for my property. This included 2 full washrooms, kitchen, living room and trim throughout entire home. He’s absolutely hands-down one of the most trustworthy and reliable contractor I’ve come across. His work speaks volumes and his attention to detail is impressive. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the positive review.
Was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen renovation

We recently hire Jason for a roof repair and we discovered he does renovation work as well. We asked for his opinion on our kitchen and he provided us with en estimate and design.
After discussing our budget we decided to go ahead with our renovation.
Jason was able to complete the Reno on time and we were pleased with the outcome. We will be sure to contact his company again for future renovations.

Thank you for the review.

Jackie  in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Small bathroom reno poorly done

I am a VERY UNHAPPY customer! Tiling job was done poorly! There were numerous problems with my small bathroom renovation, including damaging TWO bathtubs and very poor attention to detail - lack of meticulousness. Poor tile cutting, misaligned, decorative tile doesn't line up with wall tile, as it's not as thick and you can see the ridge between the two depths. The trim around the shower niche is downright dangerous with sharp points and a poor job cutting the mitred corners. He used clear caulking between the tile and the tub where it should have been the same colour as the grout, or at least white like the tub. Also plumbing issues - after my first bath in my new, albeit damaged tub, I discovered water on my kitchen counter - he didn't tighten the flange in the bottom of the tub so I ended up with bathwater running under the tub and down inside the kitchen wall and running out the electrical outlet in the kitchen. Also didn't have hot water in the shower after installing the new faucet. The water temperature problem was an easy fix but still shouldn't have been an issue. This was a rushed job because he had to go on vacation.

I wouldn't recommend this company!! I don't know how he got good references, but I'm not going to be one of them!!

Jackie W.
Barrie, ON

More about Glenmore Custom Homes Ltd.

Based in Simcoe Region, Ontario, Glenmore Custom Homes Ltd. is a construction and renovation company that works closely with its clients to deliver exceptional results. The company was founded by Jason Farris who has worked within the construction and renovation industry for over 10 years. This has contributed to his outstanding ability to provide true craftsmanship and quality in all his company's projects, while always staying true to his word and integrity. His meticulous work ethic as well as his ability to listen and meet the needs of all his clients, ensures that each project, big or small, is completed to the highest standard of perfection. Glenmore Custom Homes Ltd. is fully insured and works with clients beyond the Simcoe Region, offering services in York Region and the GTA.