HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oshawa  >  Over The Top - Roofing & Repairs

Reviews for Over The Top - Roofing & Repairs

Private User reviews , ON

Residential Re-Roofing

I had a great experience with Chris and his crew. He was very fast to respond, pricing was great and the job was done before i knew it. I would recommend Over The Top - Roofing & Repairs to anyone who needs a roof repair in Durham!

Thank you for the kind review and also for being so easy to work with. I appreciate your business.

Wendy in Pickering
Wendy in Pickering
9 reviews Pickering, ON

New roof in Pickering

Chris and his team removed my old shingle roofing and installed all new shingles in less than a day. I was very pleased with their professionalism and quality of the work. They left my property nice and neat, and their price was competitive. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for your kind review!

More about Over The Top - Roofing & Repairs

At Over The Top - Roofing & Repairs, we're all about quality service and customer satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our loyal and knowledgeable team of roofing professionals offer only the highest standard of workmanship. From minor roof repairs to entire roof installations, Over The Top - Roofing ...