Bart's Rooftops

Reviews for Bart's Rooftops

amittel
amittel

New roof

Dan and his team are very professional. Great job from start to finish. They did the job exactly how he said they would from our first meeting. Good quality workmanship. Would definitely recommend Bart's.

Thanks Dan &Company

Andre M.

thanks for taking the time to write us a review Andre! the crew and i appriciate it!

Tommy B
Tommy B

Hard Working and Professional

Bart’s did a fantastic job using quality materials. Very happy with the finished product. No shortcuts taken and the job was done right the first time. The site was left super clean. Highly recommend!

thanks for the review Tom! pleasure doing business with you!

derekm301
derekm301

Roof replacement

Daniel and his crew did a great job replacing our roof, completing the work in just over 2 days and leaving the site completely cleaned up. The new roof looks wonderful. We would highly recommend Bart's Rooftops.

Thanks for the great review Derek, pleasure doing business with you!

garybray
garybray

New Roof

Bart's Rooftops is seen all over our neighborhood (Barrhaven) so decided to ask them for a quote. Daniel ( owner) was really easy to deal with & down to earth & gave us a quote after taking some pics of our roof with no pressure. They had 4 guys on the project & completed the job in a day & a half. They offered a quality product at a competitive price. The guys on site were very efficient & what was impressive for me is they cleaned up their mess without leaving a trace of any materials. Really happy with the work & would recommend them to my friends.

Thanks for the great review Gary! I'm glad we could help, the boys and I thank you for your business!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great roof

Barts is a professional & timely. They are a well run company. I would strongly recommend them.

Thanks for the review! much appreciated

Marty.larabie
Marty.larabie
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home roof Barrhaven (Antler Ave)

Dan was great. He walked me through the what the process involves, the things I didn’t know are part of roof. Why there are air vents, the materials laid under singles and why, etc. The price was best out of three quotes. Friendly staff, a few little (big) things like re-attaching my ‘permanent’ Christmas lights and everything was clean when the work was done.

Marty

Thanks for the review Gary! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof Repair and Replacement

My first call to Dan was to look at a couple leaks in our roof. He was kind enough to treat it as urgent and came by during his lunch hour the following day! He checked the roof from both outside and from inside the loft, and took photographs to show us the problem areas. It was caused by popping or missing roofing nails in some shingles and the valleys. He fixed these, but as it was an older roof, we decided to have it replaced. Dan provided us with several options for shingles and described all the work to be performed. A couple of months later Dan and his crew completed the work as promised and to our satisfaction. Competitive pricing is always important, but service and quality of workmanship is what differentiated Bart’s Rooftops. Thanks Alan.

thanks for the great review ! your business is much appreciated!

Sara in Ottawa
Sara in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof re-shingled

I chose Bart’s because Daniel works right alongside his crew. He’s personable, professional and passionate about getting things right. With his help and knowledge I felt confident choosing the products that would work well for my home.
The entire crew was hard working, efficient and respectful. The work on my townhome took less than a day. The new shingles and vents look amazing. The clean up was impeccable. Neighbours started giving compliments straight away.
From start to finish I felt comfortable with my decision to use Bart’s Rooftops. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a wonderful review, Sara! it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Ian in Ottawa
Ian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Re-shingled my roof in spring 2020

Daniel won the contract over the others because of his salesmanship, personality and integrity. The other two quotes were good and professional, but we went with Daniel because he was running one crew and would be on-site and participating in the work. It was well done. A year later there was a odd dripping sound coming from our bathroom vent. Daniel showed up to investigate. It was not an issue, but moisture dripping onto the vent on the roof. He solved it by putting on something to deaden the dripping. Very good follow-up service.

thanks for the great review Ian! glad we could help!

htckn in ottawa,ontario
htckn in ottawa,ontario
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof reshingle

This is the 2nd time I used Dan's company for reshingle.
As with the first time, Dan went thru the process of providing estimate, explaining all my questions with details to our satisfaction and gave us a returned customer discount.
Very professional, Dan and his crew showed up early and worked thru the day without any issue and did a very good clean up before leaving.
He even did his best to minimize the cost of replacing some of the wood by using all the sheets. Will certainly recommend his company to friends and family.

Thanks so much for the great review! the crew and I appreciate your business!

More about Bart's Rooftops

Bart’s Rooftops is an established, Ottawa-based roofing company with one, simple goal: to provide honest, quality service with lasting results. For many homeowners, a roof is a commodity that is often taken for granted—until problems arise. Here at Bart’s Rooftops, we know the importance of having a reliable roof over your head and we pride ourselves in offering just that.