Ottawa ON K2J 3R6

Reviews for Bart's Rooftops

Kathryn
Kathryn
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

A big ThankYou to Barts Rooftops! Our experience was fantastic!

I’m so glad I found Bart’s Rooftops, it’s a smaller but exceptional company with second to none attention to detail. Dealing with the owner Dan. All my questions and correspondence were responded to immediately while we were deciding. Bart’s Rooftops is a certified installer of Certainteed shingles. And once having done some research into shingle products, this product comes out on top. Dan kept me informed all the way along regarding my installation day. The guys got my job done in one day. But ran out of daylight at the cleanup time. They did what they could in the pitch dark, and then Dan returned on a Another day to complete the cleanup himself. Great personal attention.
A big thank you to Dan!

Kathryn J in Barrhaven

Christopher K in Ottawa
Christopher K in Ottawa

New roof

I ended up getting more quotes then I probably needed, however all of them lead me to Bart's Rooftops.

I was looking for a smaller company where the owner was either on the job site being the foreman or working together with his crew. Dan is the owner and works on the roof along with his crew.

What truly sold me on Bart's Rooftops was he was a certified CertainTeed shingle installer. Meaning you get a better warranty because the shingles are being installed to proper specification CertainTeed lays out.

He had all the proper paperwork to back his claims, along with WSIB and insurance.

The roof was installed in a timely manner, along with proper clean up. The crew was hardworking and respectful of the property.

I highly recommend getting a quote from Dan, and would not hesitate recommending them to any of my neighbors.

Jean in London
Jean in London

Rooftop replacement

613-290-6349
Ottawa
K2J 3R6

Bart's rooftops is a rare stellar business. Customer service, expertise work ethic, flexibility and an impeccable work site are but a few attributes to this company. Daniel the owner is an absolute professional who responds carefully to client needs. His prices are very competitive and his work is easily an A+. I would highly recommend Bart's to anyone who wants an all round terrific experience. Thank you Daniel

Thanks for the kind words Jean, it was a pleasure to work for you. The boys and I want to thank you for the lunch you bought us aswell!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of Shingles

Daniel came out to my house on a Sunday afternoon to go over the roof job. I had got a quote from another roofer and Daniel honoured that estimate.
Work was done in a timely manner and even done above and beyond what was asked without an additional charge.
I also had a hot tub and pool equipment that had to be protected while redoing the roof.
Area around the house was cleaned up properly.

Thanks for the great review! i'm glad we could get the work done before you had to open the pool!

dan

Steve in
Steve in

New roof

I just wanted to thank Bart's roofing for all their hard work. I was presented with a complete and thorough estimate and all of my questions were answered by the owner and all promises were met.

I was told that the crew would be at my home by 7 am and they were right on time! The crew did an amazing job in one full day and the clean up was done as promised. Bart's roofing was recommended to me and I would not hesitate to promote their work to others.

Thanks again for a job well done!

thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful response Steve, it was a pleasure doing business with you! - Daniel

Laurie in Ottawa
Laurie in Ottawa

613-290-6349
Ottawa
K2J 3R6

I had the best experience today with Bart's Rooftops when their team replaced my roof. The pricing was better than any other quotes i received and the work is top notch! Very professional and efficient crew. My site was cleaned up afterward and i could not be happier with the beautiful result!
I highly recommend Dan and his team.

Thank you for such a wonderful review Laurie, I' m happy we could help you out just in time to sell your home! Best of luck with the sale!

max in Ottawa
max in Ottawa

Re-roofing my house

Contact the owner by email and text. Very good communication, booking re-roofing work before the season. The project was done by yesterday. The owner provide the full warranty for labor and material.

thanks,

Thanks for the review Max, your property looks much better with the new black roof. It was a pleasure to work for you!

Marcos
Marcos
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Missing shingles for a townhome in Barrhaven

I noticed some shingles fell off and plywood exposed and it was a day before an expected snow storm. I needed someone to repair my roof asap to avoid any leak. I txted Daniel who responded very promptly. He provided me with a very competitive quote and stopped by right away to do the repairs. Excellent work!!! Very professional. Cannot be happier! Even though the repairs ended up being more than expected, he honored his quote and did not charge me more. Very satisfied with the service and quality and I definitely recommend this business.

Thank you for your kind words Morcos, I'm glad we were able to help you out before all the snow fell this morning!

S_Tighe in Ottawa
S_Tighe in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Siding fix

I came home to a bunch of siding hanging off the side of my house. Called Bart's Rooftops and they were here within the hour and had the siding back up and looking good just before some nasty weather hit. Not only that, they noticed a defect in a repair that was previously completed and came back for a second visit to repair another company's work. Very fast and friendly and competitive rates. I highly recommend this company and will be telling all my friends and family about it.

Thanks for your kind words Shane, Im glad we were able to help you out!

Replace shingles and vents...

Installed 2 Maxi-Vents and replaced windblown shingles. Prompt service and great communication. Will not hesitate to contact him again when I need roof work done. Work done in Barrhaven Ontario.

Thanks for your review and your business Mark!

More about Bart's Rooftops

Bart’s Rooftops is an established, Ottawa-based roofing company with one, simple goal: to provide honest, quality service with lasting results. For many homeowners, a roof is a commodity that is often taken for granted—until problems arise. Here at Bart’s Rooftops, we know the importance of having a reliable roof over ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?