Bart's Rooftops

Reviews for Bart's Rooftops

Gina Lori in Nepean
Gina Lori in Nepean

New Roof

Very happy with my recent experience with the install of my new roof. Daniel was very responsive and thorough in explaining the proper process and answering all my questions. I am confident in the quality work from the whole crew. Would highly recommend Bart's Rooftops!

Thanks for the great review Gina! the new roof looks great!

David H. in Goulbourn
David H. in Goulbourn

Reshingled my house

Had Bart's Roofing come in and Reshingle my house.
They came in on schedule, and on time. job was done professionally and quickly. All work was Cleaned up after. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review David! happy we could help. we'll be seeing you around I'm sure!

Nathalie in Ottawa
Nathalie in Ottawa

Excellent roofing experience

Amazing service, excellent quality installation, awesome attention to detail and FAST. We had an amazing roofing experience with Bart's Rooftops from A-Z. Quote was very competitive and accurate, owner is great to deal with and very responsive. They came exactly when they said they would and left the place spotless when they left. Great team, great company. I recommend them to everyone. Our house looks like it got a serious facelift :)

Thanks for the great review Nathalie! I'm glad we could help and I'm glad you love the new roof and eavestrough as much as we do!

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

Bart's Rooftops had done one of our neighbour's roof and highly recommended them. We could not agree more. Daniel, the owner, was quick to respond and assess our ongoing roof leakage problem taking the time to explain the issue and offering options. We were impressed with his knowledge and assessment and decided on a new roof and are extremely pleased with the result.
Daniel was a pleasure to deal with and his team did a great job and clean up was thorough.

Barry

Thanks for taking the time to write up a review Barry, no more worrying about leaks every time it rains! Thanks again for your business, we appreciate it!

Joyce in Nepean
Joyce in Nepean

Roof Replacement

Excellent local roofing company. Was highly recommended from owners in Barrhaven. Was not disappointed ! The crew showed up on time, minimal contact, and the site was cleaned throughly as if they had never even been there. Prices were very reasonable. Daniel is wonderful to communicate to on any issues and his insight if there were any issues. Highly satisfied and will recommend this company to any friends.

thanks for the wonderful review Joyce! I'm glad we could help with the roof in a time of need!

Highly recommend

Exceptional service from the time Daniel gave us a quote until they finished the job. Not knowing a lot about roofing everything was explained clearly. Prices are very competitive. When they finished the job you couldn't tell anyone had even been here except for a beautiful new roof. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you love the new roof!

Will
Will

Roof repair

Needed a roof repair done in a timely manner. Bart's Rooftops provided professional, reliable and honest service.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Will! glad we could help you in a time of need.

Daniel

christen
christen

Roof

Dan did a excellent job! We had wind damage and we called him and his response time was so quick! He showed up the next day! Would recommend his business to everyone!

thanks for the great review christen! glad we could help in a time of need!

Roof

I am very happy to submit a completely positive review for Bart’s Rooftops. I’ve worked with many contractors on renovation projects, and this is one of the only times where the contractor encouraged me to NOT spend money. I was experiencing two separate problems with two roofs, including a leak, and Dan took the time to thoroughly analyze the issues. I was willing to spend some money, but Dan provided me with some other options to consider, and encouraged me to save my money. Dan was thoughtful and comprehensive with his assessment, and he took time to explain the various considerations to me. I really appreciated his professionalism and honesty, which is why I am submitting this review.
Scott

thanks for spending the time to write us such a great review! happy we could help and provide some cost effective alternatives for the issues with your roof. if you need a hand in the future we will be happy to help!

daniel bart

Yves
Yves

Garage Roof Replacement

Bart’s Rooftops have to be one of the best contractors I’ve ever dealt with. Dan is very professional and conscientious with the quality of work and service he provides to his customers. He replaced 2 roofs at my cottage in the fall of 2019. With the harsh and heavy snow winters we have up there, it was important to me to have a product and craftsmanship that would endure and perform to the highest level. So far, so good. I would highly recommend Bart’s for your roofing needs hands down!

thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review Yves. glad you are happy with our work. give us a call when you want to tackle those other buildings!

More about Bart's Rooftops

Bart’s Rooftops is an established, Ottawa-based roofing company with one, simple goal: to provide honest, quality service with lasting results. For many homeowners, a roof is a commodity that is often taken for granted—until problems arise. Here at Bart’s Rooftops, we know the importance of having a reliable roof over your head and we pride ourselves in offering just that.