Bart's Rooftops

Sara in Ottawa
Sara in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof re-shingled

I chose Bart’s because Daniel works right alongside his crew. He’s personable, professional and passionate about getting things right. With his help and knowledge I felt confident choosing the products that would work well for my home.
The entire crew was hard working, efficient and respectful. The work on my townhome took less than a day. The new shingles and vents look amazing. The clean up was impeccable. Neighbours started giving compliments straight away.
From start to finish I felt comfortable with my decision to use Bart’s Rooftops. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a wonderful review, Sara! it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Ian in Ottawa
Ian in Ottawa

Re-shingled my roof in spring 2020

Daniel won the contract over the others because of his salesmanship, personality and integrity. The other two quotes were good and professional, but we went with Daniel because he was running one crew and would be on-site and participating in the work. It was well done. A year later there was a odd dripping sound coming from our bathroom vent. Daniel showed up to investigate. It was not an issue, but moisture dripping onto the vent on the roof. He solved it by putting on something to deaden the dripping. Very good follow-up service.

thanks for the great review Ian! glad we could help!

htckn in ottawa,ontario
htckn in ottawa,ontario

Roof reshingle

This is the 2nd time I used Dan's company for reshingle.
As with the first time, Dan went thru the process of providing estimate, explaining all my questions with details to our satisfaction and gave us a returned customer discount.
Very professional, Dan and his crew showed up early and worked thru the day without any issue and did a very good clean up before leaving.
He even did his best to minimize the cost of replacing some of the wood by using all the sheets. Will certainly recommend his company to friends and family.

Thanks so much for the great review! the crew and I appreciate your business!

Geoffrey in Nepean
Geoffrey in Nepean

Professional Work

From start to finish, first quote to cleanup, Dan and his crew were exceptional in replacing the shingles on my roof. The materials he suggested were perfect for the job, the quote very competitive and the work was outstanding. A first class job and I would gladly recommend Bart's Rooftops to anybody.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Geoff! Im glad we could help, im sure well see you around on the street. thanks!

Cynthia in Quispamsis
Cynthia in Quispamsis

roof repair

Dan is amazing and thorough. He reponded quickly and helped us with icedamming issue. He is patient and never did we feel that he didnt' want to answer our questions. great company and we will use them when time to redo to roof.

happy to help Cynthia, well see you when its time to re-roof! thanks again. Dan

Ehviator
Ehviator
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Superb Job on Our Newly Re-shingled Roof

From the first discussion with Dan where he went over our roofing options, shingles, vents, quality, the process, his team's training by the shingle manufacturer, the warranty, the excellent detailed and competitive estimate, ease of scheduling, to the day and a half it took to complete the job (interrupted by rain), to the final site cleanup (they left everything immaculate) - we couldn't be happier with Bart's Rooftops. Honest, great communication, professional, with first-rate workmanship. We unequivocally recommend Dan and the team.

thanks for the wonderful review! the boys and i appreciate your business, let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Maija
Maija

Relocating/Updating Roof Vents and Roof Repairs

Excellent service from Daniel at Bart's Rooftops from beginning to end. Our roof needed the vents to be updated and relocated. Daniel promptly gave an accurate quote with a detailed explanation of the work. Even though this was a smaller job, he took the time to answer all my questions. He and his crew were great, they completed all the work plus a few other repairs. Even though they did extra repairs, my final price (which was already very reasonable) did not change from the estimate. Very honest company, Daniel will not sell you more than you need.

Thanks for the wonderful review Maija, both you and your parents were such a pleasure to deal with! If you ever need assistance with either property in the future we're only a phone call away!

Keith in Woodbridge
Keith in Woodbridge

Excellent, professional service.

I wanted a reliable local company to assess storm damage to my roof after the company my insurance assessor dispatched carried out a temporary fix on just one side. BART’S were quick to respond and carried out a detailed survey of the whole roof, (videos and high quality pictures) coupled with their professional recommendation that the whole roof needed replacing as it had previous repairs and damage over the years. This played a key part in the insurance rethinking their original settlement figure and agreeing to pay for the whole roof (minus the deductible). The work was completed quickly and to a high standard, all mess taken away and all the employees I spoke to were polite and very enthusiastic about their work. With a local company you support local people and keep the community alive. You lose that personal touch when you go for a larger company - yes I had to wait for a window in their very packed schedule, however it was worth waiting for! Highly recommended, thank you!

thanks for the wonderful review keith, glad you're happy with our service! if we can be of any help to you in the future please let us know!

Connie in Ottawa
Connie in Ottawa

Great job on our roof!

We had our roof done recently by Bart's and are very happy with their work. When Daniel did the estimate, he was very good at explaining what our choices were and what we could expect. The crew did a very thorough job inspecting the roof, preparing it, removing the old shingles and putting on the new ones. They were done very quickly but were very efficient and cleaned up very well afterwards. I highly recommend Bart's Rooftops!

thanks for leaving Barts a great review Connie, glad we could help out with your re-roofing project!

Lawrence
Lawrence
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

Job done as promised. Very efficient crew. Clean up was very good. Done within 10 days of estimated date. No unexpected charges. Would have preferred using a credit card for payment but I understand how discount rates eat into your bottom line. I suggest looking into CFIB membership.

thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, the crew and I appreciate your business, you were a pleasure to deal with from day one. I'll look into CFIB.

Dan

More about Bart's Rooftops

Bart’s Rooftops is an established, Ottawa-based roofing company with one, simple goal: to provide honest, quality service with lasting results. For many homeowners, a roof is a commodity that is often taken for granted—until problems arise. Here at Bart’s Rooftops, we know the importance of having a reliable roof over your head and we pride ourselves in offering just that.