Bart's Rooftops

Reviews for Bart's Rooftops

Steve P in Nepean
Steve P in Nepean

Top Quality Service!

Reliable, honest and top quality service. Dan was willing to go the extra mile for the client. I would definitely recommend contact Barts for any roofing services in the future.

it was a pleasure to work with you on this project Steve, hopefully we'll do more business in the near future!

Andrew
Andrew

Emergency shingle repair

Wind storm on Friday night. Found shingles on my lawn Saturday morning. Daniel was at my house within an hour of calling for an inspection. Came back hours later and had my roof repaired!! Amazingly quick and professional service! On a Saturday to boot with no emergency fee!

thanks for the great review Andrew, glad we could help after the wind storm! If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to ask!

Mike
Mike

Roof/siding repair

A large section of aluminum siding became detached from my second story. The contractor was on site within a couple of days and repaired the section, along with several shingles.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Barts Rooftops! glad we could help before the wind did any more damage!

T&D
T&D

Roof replacement

During the windstorm that hit the capital region last spring, my shingles were blew away everywhere, in panic I looked up Bart’s rooftops and Daniel returned my cal within an hour. He was over at our place and up on the roof early the next morning glued together what’s left of our shingles and get us through the next few days of hard rain. I really can’t say enough the effort and timing he put to give us peace of mind despite the chilling and windy weather. He provided tips and assurance and he’s a call away should we require further assistance. I was so impressed with the care provided because we got hit so hard with
another round rain and wind.

We had Daniel back the following week for an estimate and he take the time to explain since it is our first time replacing rooftop, making decision time so much easier.

Daniel and his staff were very organize and did an exceptional job with set up and clean up. The workmanship is beautiful. Over the summer period I find myself compare roof between mine and others around the neighborhood and I am so glad I chose Bart’s roofing. I can’t say enough how happy my experience with replacing the roof with Bart’s rooftops.

I highly recommend this company and it’s just nice to see the a company that provide exceptional service from beginning to the end.

Thank you Daniel for helping my family with our roof.

T & D Murphy

We had Daniel back for an estimate and decided to go with Bart’s rooftop. I can’t say enough the

wow! thanks for such an amazing write up Thi & Dean, so glad we could take care of your roof before those old shingles caused you any more damage! your business is much appreciated!

Dan Bartraw

thompson in Nepean
thompson in Nepean

re-roofing our home

we hired bart’s summer of 18’ to re-shingle the roof on our new home. we are more than happy with the results and referred him to many neighbours who also used him for their roofs & one cottage. we would absolutely hire dan and the crew again. top notch service!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs. Thompson, on behalf of the boys and I we appreciate your business, hospitality and referrals!
If we can be of any assistance to you in the future don't hesitate to ask.

Daniel

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa

New Roof

I shopped around but my search stopped with the owner of Bart's Rooftops personally inspecting my roof. He helped educate and provide options. Upon agreeing on the details he provided a very fair quote.
The crew showed up on time, worked a very long 14 hour day finishing the job the next morning. The owner was involved and present throughout the complete job.
Upon completion I was walked through the finished work. Not only did the new roof look great but the clean up was done properly!
Great service, great product and very professional!

on behalf of the staff at Bart's Rooftops we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review! it was a pleasure to work with you in your roofing project!

JP23 in Nepean
JP23 in Nepean

Roofing Job

Bart's Rooftops was consulted in order to replace the shingles on my roof. The communication was excellent, and the professional advice was greatly appreciated. The job was thorough and complete, and the shingles on my roof have never looked better! I strongly recommend Bart's Rooftops for any roofing job whatsoever, and will not go to anyone else!

Thanks for the glowing review Jay! It's unfortunate that you have to deal with roofing issues on such a new home, just goes to show how little quality control there is on newer construction homes these days. glad we could help!

JWest in Nepean
JWest in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent job all round. Showed up on time; in well appointed company logo attire to present a detailed quotation. All aspects of the job were addressed. Daniel was very knowledgeable about the materials and manufactures warranties offered.
The job was scheduled, crew showed up on the scheduled day, and were finished in under 24 hours. The grounds was left well raked and sweep upon completion.
For a young entrepreneur Daniel has learned that the proper way to run a business is to provide an excellent service and quality products.
It is with pleasure that I endorse Bart Rooftop.

Thanks for the outstanding review James! it was a pleasure to work with you on your re-roofing project. Thanks for being so easy to deal with!
Daniel Bart

D. Long in Nepean
D. Long in Nepean

Roof

Very professional. Great workmanship. Highly recommended. Had my roof and my mom's roof done. Bart and his crew went well above the call of duty and made sure we were completely satisfied.

Thanks for the kind words and for hiring us not once but twice! you were a pleasure to deal with!

Kathryn
Kathryn
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

A big ThankYou to Barts Rooftops! Our experience was fantastic!

I’m so glad I found Bart’s Rooftops, it’s a smaller but exceptional company with second to none attention to detail. Dealing with the owner Dan. All my questions and correspondence were responded to immediately while we were deciding. Bart’s Rooftops is a certified installer of Certainteed shingles. And once having done some research into shingle products, this product comes out on top. Dan kept me informed all the way along regarding my installation day. The guys got my job done in one day. But ran out of daylight at the cleanup time. They did what they could in the pitch dark, and then Dan returned on a Another day to complete the cleanup himself. Great personal attention.
A big thank you to Dan!

Kathryn J in Barrhaven

Thanks for the great review Kathryn, im glad we could help with your re-roofing project!

More about Bart's Rooftops

Bart’s Rooftops is an established, Ottawa-based roofing company with one, simple goal: to provide honest, quality service with lasting results. For many homeowners, a roof is a commodity that is often taken for granted—until problems arise. Here at Bart’s Rooftops, we know the importance of having a reliable roof over your head and we pride ourselves in offering just that.