Door Tech

Review for Door Tech

Tom in Airdrie
Tom in Airdrie

Professional Garage Door installation

I searched for and received several quotes to replace my garage door, but Door Tech came highly recommended by a friend. I am extremely happy with the quote, delivery time, installation, and communication. They responded to my call right away, quoted without hesitation and were 100% accurate to the target quote. Install was professional and the cleanup after was complete - something I usually find lacking in service companies. I highly recommend them if you have a garage door that is in need of repair or replacement.