Builddel Inc

Reviews for Builddel Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

one bedroom condo renovation

A fully committed company with a great workmanship and great experience in building and renovations as well as great taste of art involved with renovation, I am fully satisfied with work.

We are so proud to hear this from you, I hope we work together again in near future.

Farzad
Farzad

Appartment renovation

As planned, Babak provided full support throughout project and it was finished in a timely manner. I was concerned about changes in the project but at the end I felt he was quite fair and reasonable.
He did his best to address unexpected issues quite calmly and to manage them well.
He renovated the kitchen and the bathroom for a really great price that fit my budget.

Hi that's great to see you were satisfied about our job and we are so glad that our job has been match as the budget which was so important for us. I hope new tenant enjoy from kitchen and bathroom,

Rob R.
Rob R.

Basment renovation

Everything was perfectly done and the timing was match with schedule, I will definitely recommend Builddel.

We are so glad to hear this from you. It was nice to meet you and you enjoy from your new basement remodeled and renovated. look forward to work for you soon,

farzadrealtor
farzadrealtor
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

has done many projects for me many of which included but not limited to rough carpentry, deck work, new stairs, basement finishing, drywall work, garage finishing and even cabinetry.
Babak is quite patient and supportive.
Customer satisfaction is important to him which means a lot.

we are so glad to hear this from you. Thank you for your kind words. and I would appreciate for your cooperation during all of these projects. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Builddel Team

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?