Seniors Store

Toronto ON M9A 1B7

Reviews for Seniors Store

Jk in Etobicoke
Jk in Etobicoke

Missed pickup day, wasted half a day waiting for nothing.

Alex was supposed to pick up my rental chair but never showed. Confirmed with office earlier in week. Called office and was told I never confirmed. A little rude on the phone both times I called. Moved an appointment so I could be home for pickup that never happened. Not very classy. Won’t be back as a customer. No one apologized for their mix up.

Rental for senior citizen

Whew - we rented a bed and a wheel chair for my Mom. The service is awful
The problem is the Maryanne or Mary Jo is incompetent. I've been chasing after her to explain partial refund. Eventually, I did contact her. The answer I got from her that 'I am still in training to return calls'. Man-o-man.
They are not service oriented nor care for older people needs. They get their money and ignore