Pillar To Post Home Inspection

PJ in Cranbury
PJ in Cranbury
2 reviews Hinchinbrooke, QC

Home Inspection

Gabi and her assistant were friendly and professional, but the home inspection was not worth the insane $700 price tag. It was not as thorough as I have had from other companies in the past and most of the items noted in the report were things I could have found with my own two eyes. The largest items in the house (heat, AC and plumbing) were not checked in the first visit and I was given excuses instead of insight on how to get the items properly inspected. I left the inspection with more questions than answers. The report was also not submitted to me promptly, which gave me less time to review before my contractual deadline. I had to reach out to corporate to get the report sent to me. Before leaving this review, I reached out to the district manager with very detailed feedback and he just gave me a generic reply. If you're making a big investment in real estate, I strongly advise you to do your homework before hiring Pillar to Post. High price does not always mean high quality.