AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning

Reviews for AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning

Long in Toronto
Long in Toronto

Basement water proofing

Water leak into finish basement under kitchen cabinet and in the laundry room . a lot of water accumulated aftet heavy rain

Hi Long, we are glad that we could fix this problem for you. It was great working for you.

Water proof

guys did amazing job show up on time all as we agreed, perfect clean up, 100% recommended to everyone,

We are glad that we could help. Thank you for kind words and recommendations.

Waterproofing the basement

Great work done in short timeframe. Really appreciate for making my basement dry again. Experienced team, professionally equiped...thx guys

Thanks

Ned
Ned

Leaking Basement

AAA Waterproofing did a fantastic job in making my basement dry again.
Prompt to finish the work, fair price, great attention to detail and cleaning the site afterwards.
Very experienced crew with a lot of knowledge to share...Thanks for doing a great job on my house...cheers

Thank you Ned. It was great working for you!

Basement Waterproofing

I have to say this company is top notch.
Their response time quality of work and customer service is the best I’ve ever seen.
Thank you AAAwaterproofing for great job!

I absolutely recommend this company to fix your issue!!

Fixing issues is what we do best! It was a pleasure working for you!

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto

Waterproofing leaks in basement

AAA was very efficient with the work to be done. The project, on a home that is almost 100 years old, was fully scoped out and was done in a very timely manner. The owner of the company was always on site inspecting work in progress. When the job was done, everything was cleaned up. They did a great job.

Thank you Dennis!
It was a pleasure to work for you.! You are truly a 10 star customer.

Farhad in Guelph
Farhad in Guelph

Waterproofing

Reasonable price and professional service. The company you can trust. No more wet basement. Now I can sleep tight when it rains. Would recommend to everyone. Thank you Zbishek and the crew .

Thank you Farhad!
You can definitely sleep tight now. All the issues have been fixed and we are glad that we could do it for you.

Sarah Smith in Toronto
Sarah Smith in Toronto

Waterproofing

My experience AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning was outstanding ! These guys are very responsive, professional , timely and good communicators, which is important to his customers AND his vendors - we appreciate it!

Thank you Sarah, we are happy that we could help.
It was a pleasure working for you.

jeanbombardier11
jeanbombardier11

Basement walkout

After a bad experience with our first contractor (whose sub-par excavation and underpinning work put our home at risk) we frantically searched for a reputable professional that had lots of experience in basement walkouts.

After a few weeks of focused searching, we received a recommendation to use AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning. Right away, I knew we had hired the right team for the job. Ziggy was at the site every morning to guide his team on the day’s work and to give me an update on what they would be working on. Ziggy and his crew were very professional, always putting booties on over their boots when they came into the home and laying down drop sheets to protect the floors and stairs to the basement.

Arvis was extremely punctual and arrived early at the house every day. He was extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable and I felt confident in his ability to translate the technical drawings into the excavation, underpinning, concrete form work for the stair walls, stairs, not to mention drain and sump pump installation.

It was a huge relief to have such a knowledgeable and professional company working on our home - especially after worrying that the back wall might collapse due to the previous contractor’s poor work and judgement.

I would highly recommend AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning for your basement walkout, waterproofing or underpinning job.

Thank you very much for kind words!

It was a pleasure to work for the customer that understands and appreciate the scope of work that we have to deal with.
Enjoy your new walkout!

Great Work, Great Price, Dry Basement!

After taking possession of my new home, I was dismayed to discover water coming into my basement after every rainfall. I spoke with Ziggy and he came out immediately, quoted me a price and arranged to have the work done right away. The repairs were done quickly, neatly and exactly as he quoted. Now there is no more water in basement - even during heavy downpours! Thank you AAA Waterproofing!

Thanks Kristin

More about AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning

It has been long 20 years of success that we are providing state of the art waterproofing underpinning and concrete services in Canada.

When we started our main aim is to ensure that each of our service must reflect an excellent level of expertise and elegance. This is the reason that customers choose us in time of need as, we gave our best to satisfy our customers’ requirements as quality is our sole standard. This is the reason that people have faith in us and our services and expertise. We promise that we will continue our hard work, dedication and honesty to make your basements leakage and crack free.
Services provided: Basement Lowering, Basement Underpinning, Interior Basement Waterproofing and Exterior Basement Waterproofing Concrete works