AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning

Reviews for AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning

Wes Machnio from Etobicoke
Wes Machnio from Etobicoke

Waterproofing

Entire waterproofing of house: 3/4 of the way around outside and 1/4 inside. Very diligent workers, hard working even through unpleasant weather. It was easy and pleasant to deal with Zbigniew and his crew. Straightforward, simple and nice.

Thanks Wes

JONATHAN in Toronto
JONATHAN in Toronto
1 review Goodwood, ON

Waterproofing

Very prompt, professional and friendly. The guys that did the great work and worked on weekend to get the job done! I would recommend to anyone having water issues. They do it right and at a very reasonable price!

Thanks Jonathan! It was a pleasure to work for you!

Irena in Toronto
Irena in Toronto

Waterproofing

I had a water problem in the basement AAA waterproofing was the only one who suggested installing a sump pump in addition to a pipe and weeping tile and it seemed like the best solution to my particular situation. The service I received was prompt, professional and neat. I was so happy with the work that I recommended them to my dad and he was also very happy.

Thank you Irena. It was great to work with you.

victor  in North York
victor in North York

water proofing

I would recommend this company to everyone. the workers are very hard working. very respectful,and they clean up at the end of the day. this is the only company that I can say that are on time every day do what they say they are going to do and the job is number one. you can really see that they take pride in what they do. And it shows in there work. thank you for a job well done.

Thank you that was nice to work for you

Teresa B  in Etobicoke
Teresa B in Etobicoke

Waterproofing Basement

Excellent work. I highly recommend AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning. From the first phone conversation they were exceptional. Zibby is knowledgeable and helpful and the crew (Martin & Gregory) were extremely friendly. Follow up was very quick and I can't say enough good things about them. I certainly hope I don’t have any further leaks but if I do, I know I’m calling AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning.

J Brouwer in Toronto
J Brouwer in Toronto

Basement leaks and waterproofing

Very easy to work with company, they called me back within 10 minutes and more importantly they showed up! Very professional, and reasonably priced too! They fixed two of our issues regarding our wet basement & we are very happy with their product & services!

barry.dent
barry.dent
1 review Waterloo, ON

Basement waterproofing

Very fast and well done. Met all my expectations. Exceeded my expectations with respect to the speed and efficiency the work was completed. Very happy with the experience.

Targa E.
Targa E.

Basement waterproof

Fast, showed up on time, quoted job on the spot. Friendly, clean. No issues. Will do business with em again.

More about AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning

It has been long 20 years of success that we are providing state of the art waterproofing underpinning and concrete services in Canada.

When we started our main aim is to ensure that each of our service must reflect an excellent level of expertise and elegance. This is the reason that customers choose us in time of need as, we gave our best to satisfy our customers’ requirements as quality is our sole standard. This is the reason that people have faith in us and our services and expertise. We promise that we will continue our hard work, dedication and honesty to make your basements leakage and crack free.
Services provided: Basement Lowering, Basement Underpinning, Interior Basement Waterproofing and Exterior Basement Waterproofing Concrete works