HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  Rev's Electrical Contracting (2011) Ltd.

Reviews for Rev's Electrical Contracting (2011) Ltd.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Ben is highly knowledgeable on current electrical code (as well as the history behind it), provides high quality work at great rates and is very punctual. He also booked and was present for both electrical inspections. Ben provided ample options/suggestions when asked and took the time to explain the rationale for them. I will be contacting Ben for any future electrical needs and will certainly be referring family and friends his way as well. Excellent overall experience. Thank you Ben!

Thank you for your review, Lisa. It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen renovation.

E. Godfrey
E. Godfrey
1 review St. Albert, AB

Great Service

Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, quick, clean, punctual and everything else you would want in a contractor. Rev's Electrical was actually recommended to me by another electrician and I will 100% be calling them again for our next round of work. Already recommending to family and friends.

Thanks so much for the review. It was our pleasure to assist you in your latest project. We love referrals and recommendations! Thanks.

clifton
clifton

electrical

Excellent work! We would use him again in a heartbeat, neat professional and did work on our electrical that no other electrician could figure out how to do

Thanks so much for the review, Clifton. We appreciate it. We love a good challenge and pride ourselves on being able to find workable solutions for all projects.

lacey
lacey

Full house renovation

They were always prompt in responding, showed up when scheduled, provided sound suggestions on site. The only trade I hired that didn't require chasing and headaches. They also handled the permit process which made things easy.
I would highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your home renovation.

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Breaker replacement & wire installation for fan

I have used Rev's Electrical on 2 separate occasions and both times have been beyond satisfied. I was initially given a free quote, Ben came to my house at 8:30 pm as it was the most convenient time for me. He was sure to bill me exactly what was quoted, scheduled an appointment for repair at my earliest convenience, showed superb professionalism. I have and will continue to use his service and recommend him to as man people as possible.

PS. I'm located in Edmonton, AB; not sure why it's showing my location as Toronto.

Christine, I truly appreciate your great review. I'm not sure why the author shows as Benson, though. Must be some type of internal error.

More about Rev's Electrical Contracting (2011) Ltd.