Plastering
Lukas Painting And Renovation

Reviews for Lukas Painting And Renovation

Hole and Ceiling Fix

I would look no further and won't anymore...Lukas was fantastic to not only deal with and made things so easy for me. He provided a quote, stuck to it, got the job done so quickly, cleaned up and it looks amazing! I would honestly look no further if you want a great job done for a reasonable price. A real pleasure to deal with!!!

Lynn in Richmond hill
Lynn in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wall removal, paint, plaster and electrical

Lukas and his team were well priced, quick to quote and got the job done in record time over the labour day weekend. They honour their promises and were attentive to detail and did an amazing job of removing a wall between the kitchen and dining room while maintaining the delicate plaster work. They also installed a wall mounted range hood and pot lights. Lots of restorative plaster work was also done perfectly. I would highly recommend Lukas and his team - super nice guys as well.

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

Quality and Customer Service

Lukas arrived on time to provide quote, and stuck to quoted price.
Before expanding work, Lukas provided additional quote, and stuck to that price as well.
Quality work was done, and proper materials used.
Lukas genuinely wants to do the job right, and gets to the root problem so the job stays looking good after they leave.
Lukas also manages the client well, placing customer satisfaction tied with providing excellent workmanship. Both are critically important to Lukas, who continually checks to ensure the customer is happy with the job.
I am now in the process of obtaining quotes from Lukas with the intention of hiring his team for two other projects.

4jb in Mississauga
4jb in Mississauga

Ceiling Repair and Kitchen Sink Installation

Lukas' team did an excellent job repairing a ceiling that was damaged by water. They also accommodated the installation of a kitchen sink and even accompanied me to purchase the new sink and faucet. They were very easy to deal with and will surely hire them again. The repair and installation are reasonably priced.

ken fuller in Thornhill
ken fuller in Thornhill

Replastering area where water leaked in

Lukas Painting And Renovation
416-666-7425
Toronto
M8V 1A6

Lukas did a terrific job of replastering a bay window area in my living room. Arrived when promised , was neat, and did the job in really fast time.

Would highly recommend and will definitely use him again should the need arise.

Nance in Mississauga
Nance in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Uneven warped walls in old house

65 year old house had ‘spiky’walls that no matter how many times painted it wouldn’t improve,as needed plaster. Lucas knew right away house was before drywall was used in houses- our walls were wire mesh covered with plaster. That’s why they were so bad and uneven and had spiky places that sandpaper would not smooth out. . He plastered over and smoothed out . Lucas arrived on time and was neat and very polite and helpful. I will definitely use his services again .

Diact in Toronto
Diact in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Ceiling repair after water damage

Our ceiling was ruined by a pipe burst in the upper level. Lucas was fast, easy to work with, and did a great job of repairing the drywall, patching and painting. What else could you ask for?

Would recommend.

Wanda in Toronto
Wanda in Toronto

Popcorn ceiling removal

Excellent job,Lukas is very reliable and professional. Ceiling and painting is great. They also cleaned up nicely after work. Very fast and nicely done. 2 days.Fantastic!I highly recommend him .

daurora in Thornhill
daurora in Thornhill

Replace my popcorn ceiling

I had to choose to either replace my existing popcorn ceiling or remove it altogether. After receiving a price quotation to remove and then plaster the ceiling for $1500; I knew I had to look for another solution.

I got in contact with Lukas and sent him a picture of my existing ceiling. He not only replaced the popcorn ceiling perfectly, he also prep'ed my walls for painting. This Guy is Out-Standing and I highly recommend him.

Brian
Brian

Drywall, Plastering and Painting

If you are looking for any drywalling, plastering or painting services, look no further than Lukas. I originally contacted Lukas to repair some holes I had in my drywall due to some leaks. Lukas showed up on time for his quote and was very professional. I had several other people who didn't show but Lukas was very reliable. Once he started working we noticed the pipe was still leaking. Lukas immediately went above and beyond and contacted one of his plumbing contacts to come and repair the leak. Lukas than came back to repair the remaining holes the day after his son was born! I can't speak highly enough of Lukas and his team. If you decide to go with him you will not be disappointed.

More about Lukas Painting And Renovation

Lukasz Renovation team knows what it takes to get the job done right and on time. With over 10 years experience in the renovation industry, we know how to make home or business owners happy. We go the extra mile and have a keen eye for detail.

Specializing in Drywalling, Taping and Painting we offer a wide range of services from: insurance claims, water damage and restoration, smoothing ceiling, stipple ceiling, dustless sanding